CNN (no this isn't fake) article says being a cuck can be good for couples.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Ok I didn't realize this was from 2018 till after I posted it. But still, it's strange to the way the least. I just saw it today and it honestly sounded like something easily written today. I guess I should have been tipped off it wasn't new though because it didn't have gay stuff in it

I honestly can't believe this is a real, actual article on CNN.

This "man" claims being a cuck can be good for couples.

He might be a male but he certainly isn't a man. A real man wouldn't want his wife to bang other men and a real woman wouldn't want it either. What's the point of a relationship or a marriage if you're just going to do others? What is with all this encouragement to destroy the family bond and family values?

He might be a male but he certainly isn't a man. A real man wouldn't want his wife to bang other men and a real woman wouldn't want it either. What's the point of a relationship or a marriage if you're just going to do others? What is with all this encouragement to destroy the family bond and family values we've been seeing lately.
Marxism/Marx/Engles saw the traditional family's main function is to perpetuate capitalism and social inequities and as such is to be discouraged and eliminated. That I believe is underlying all the movement to make family into something it never once was, something it was never intended to be until the traditional family of mom, dad and kids is seen as old fashioned, evil, undesirable.

Last edited:
Ok I didn't realize this was from 2018 till after I posted it. But still, it's strange to the way the least. I just saw it today and it honestly sounded like something easily written today. I guess I should have been tipped off it wasn't new though because it didn't have gay stuff in it

He might be a male but he certainly isn't a man. A real man wouldn't want his wife to bang other men and a real woman wouldn't want it either. What's the point of a relationship or a marriage if you're just going to do others? What is with all this encouragement to destroy the family bond and family values?

"For a fee, I'm happy to be, your backdoor man"- Bon Scott, AC/DC

Backdoor Man- A back door man is the secret lover of a married woman. He’s scooting out the back door as the man of the house is turning his key in the front door lock.

Last edited:

What happened to good Christian values? The left cares nothing about traditions. Especially family traditions.

Of course it's not desirable. Hence why Donald's marriages fell apart. You know he wasn't satisfying his wives, so they went elsewhere.

Rumor is, it's still happening. And Donald has to put up with it.

The Democrats, one marriage. No cucking.

Oooh. It's clear this thread has upset you. I bet the wounds are still fresh. I won't talk about it any more.

Yeah.

Trump being up in the polls, winning the swing states, and your side having a totally feckless/useless candidate is quite upsetting.

Forum List

Back