CNN not again!!!!!!!

Only on Fox and Rush... They're really great at confusing the hell out of you people...

Why didn't you respond to post 106, it had nothing to do with Fox or Rush and it proved you are full of shit.

PolitiFact Is Not left either Centrist and they say stuff just so you believe it. Actually the GOP is totally full of s*** and Democrats don't lie. Read something. There is the whole world the whole world and then there are Republicans.

Bullshit, I provided quotes with the dates and links to his lies, you were wrong, be a man and admit it, enough with your bullshit deflection.

Are you talking about PolitiFact? They are half full of s*** too.

Their quotes, dates and links are authentic, you're just not man enough to admit you were wrong and it wasn't just campaign rhetoric. He continued to lie as president, even after the law was passed and he knew better.

So run along girlyman, we're done.

For the fifth time are you talking about PolitiFact lies. I am on a smartphone and they don't list numbers of posts.

No, it's a lie when he knew it wasn't true, every health policy in the counrty was mandated to change form day one. You can pretend it was just a broken promise if it helps you sleep better.

I will, because I understand the message. I don't agree with it. I find it dishonest, but i can tell the difference between campaign rhetoric and lies. Under your standards you should be furious over Trumps lies. Ocare repeal and replace quick and easy, biggest tax cut in american history, balanced budget, locking up Hillary. What say you about all those "lies"

See post 106, he said it after he was president and even after the law passed, it wasn't just campaign rhetoric. But you know that already.

And what of Trumps promises. Are they a lie under your same standards?

Well child you're the one that claimed "Obama didn't lie", I proved he did, and now all you got is your whataboutism. LMAO

Now, what promises are you talking about?

I pointed out the difference between campaign rhetoric and outright lies. I wasn’t trying to change the subject, just curious if you apply the same standards to Trump as you do to Obama. I understand the logic behind your implications and you have every right to consider it a lie, I just see a difference. I do think it was disingenuous on Obama part

Of course he was being dishonest, why do you think he kept delaying parts of the bill until he was reelected, he didn't want people to see how they would be effected till after they voted. He knew the add-ons, like no cost screenings, would increase costs and alter every plan in the country.

And I'm still waiting on your examples for Trumps promises.

Why didn't you respond to post 106, it had nothing to do with Fox or Rush and it proved you are full of shit.

PolitiFact Is Not left either Centrist and they say stuff just so you believe it. Actually the GOP is totally full of s*** and Democrats don't lie. Read something. There is the whole world the whole world and then there are Republicans.

Bullshit, I provided quotes with the dates and links to his lies, you were wrong, be a man and admit it, enough with your bullshit deflection.

Are you talking about PolitiFact? They are half full of s*** too.

Their quotes, dates and links are authentic, you're just not man enough to admit you were wrong and it wasn't just campaign rhetoric. He continued to lie as president, even after the law was passed and he knew better.

So run along girlyman, we're done.

For the fifth time are you talking about PolitiFact lies. I am on a smartphone and they don't list numbers of posts.
That's funny? OMG what an a******...

I will, because I understand the message. I don't agree with it. I find it dishonest, but i can tell the difference between campaign rhetoric and lies. Under your standards you should be furious over Trumps lies. Ocare repeal and replace quick and easy, biggest tax cut in american history, balanced budget, locking up Hillary. What say you about all those "lies"

See post 106, he said it after he was president and even after the law passed, it wasn't just campaign rhetoric. But you know that already.

Well child you're the one that claimed "Obama didn't lie", I proved he did, and now all you got is your whataboutism. LMAO

I pointed out the difference between campaign rhetoric and outright lies. I wasn’t trying to change the subject, just curious if you apply the same standards to Trump as you do to Obama. I understand the logic behind your implications and you have every right to consider it a lie, I just see a difference. I do think it was disingenuous on Obama part

Of course he was being dishonest, why do you think he kept delaying parts of the bill until he was reelected, he didn't want people to see how they would be effected till after they voted. He knew the add-ons, like no cost screenings, would increase costs and alter every plan in the country.

I've listed them multiple times... Repeal and Replace quick and easy, get a special prosecutor to lock up Hillary, balanced budget, declare China a currency manipulator, release tax returns, suing his accusers of sexual harassment...

He promised he would lock up Hillary on his first day along with getting China to play fair the first day, build a wall the first day etc etc etc.

Hannity pulled a story back but still stands by it...he pulled it because the family of the individual in question asked him to...Bill O'Reilly and Bolling were removed for accusations of misbehavior in the workplace...O'Reilly's was probably more true than not but Bolling was asked about the complaint and decided to leave in frustration...his son was deathly ill at the time...I don't believe he was even close to being guilty...Fox news has a much better track record than any of the mainstream news outlets...IMO
I like Fox and watch it just as much as CNN, more so even. But they are just as guilty of bias and false reporting as CNN is. Do some research and fact check Fox, you might be surprised from what you find. I don't think either network reports "fake news" on purpose. It is the nature of the game that reporters get things wrong or get fed bad info from bad sources. Also, both networks are corrupted by pundits who want to push a political agenda.

Damn. You are whack.
Why?

You equate FOX and CNN.

That's whack.

It's OVERKILL.
CNN used to be middle of the road with Fox and MSNBC on the wings. CNN has taken a hard left turn since Trump so now we have all three of the major cable news media outlets playing sides. I don’t see how you can make the case that this isn’t true

That's bullshit.

You can't make the case that it is true.

FOX calls themselves news but are actually a commentary source. They tell lies and make shit up ( Seth Rich ) and then never issue corrections.

MSNBC does commentary. They don't lie. They sometime make errors. When they do, they issue directions.

CNN does news and GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY to be fair to Trump. They don't lie. They sometimes make mistakes and then issue corrections.

Not the same.

You are whack.

I've listed them multiple times... Repeal and Replace quick and easy, get a special prosecutor to lock up Hillary, balanced budget, declare China a currency manipulator, release tax returns, suing his accusers of sexual harassment...

Repeal and replace, he can't make congress pass a law, he was willing to sign and pressed for a bill, he still is by the way.

Special prosecutor for the bitch, may be closer than you think once the IG finishes his investigation. You know the one Ray won't comment on.

Balanced budget, I'm sure he would be happy to sign one, but since we haven't had a real budget, with it's 12 appropriations bills in 11 years, don't count on congress doing their job, well the senate anyways, the house passed their appropriations bills.

He needs China for more pressing things at the moment, but he has gotten them to open up some markets to us.

Tax returns, is the audit over?

Suing his accusers, what's the point, they have nothing to get, plus it's twice as hard to get a judgment when you're a public figure.

Does that answer those issues?

I forgot the China thing, hence the edit.

Last edited:
I like Fox and watch it just as much as CNN, more so even. But they are just as guilty of bias and false reporting as CNN is. Do some research and fact check Fox, you might be surprised from what you find. I don't think either network reports "fake news" on purpose. It is the nature of the game that reporters get things wrong or get fed bad info from bad sources. Also, both networks are corrupted by pundits who want to push a political agenda.

Damn. You are whack.
Why?

You equate FOX and CNN.

That's whack.

It's OVERKILL.
CNN used to be middle of the road with Fox and MSNBC on the wings. CNN has taken a hard left turn since Trump so now we have all three of the major cable news media outlets playing sides. I don’t see how you can make the case that this isn’t true

That's bullshit.

You can't make the case that it is true.

FOX calls themselves news but are actually a commentary source. They tell lies and make shit up ( Seth Rich ) and then never issue corrections.

MSNBC does commentary. They don't lie. They sometime make errors. When they do, they issue directions.

CNN does news and GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY to be fair to Trump. They don't lie. They sometimes make mistakes and then issue corrections.

Not the same.

You are whack.
Hannity absolutely does what you claim along with shows like Fox and Friends, Waters World and Judge Janine, however there are also many of the Fox shows that are pretty balanced and do a good job (for the most part) providing the oppositional point of view. Yes they are skewed right but not much more than CNN shows that are skewed left, like Don Lemon and AC 360 who usually have 7 on 1 or 3 on 1 panels talking shit about Trump all night. Fox has Shep who dogs on Trump all the time, Parino, Wallace and Baer who are fairly objective and then a handful of right leaning anchors. I'm not making the case that Fox is middle of the road, they are obviously catering to the conservative crowd and have a handful of shows that I can't even watch, but they also have some balance. CNN used to be very balanced but like I said they have taken a very hard anti-trump turn. It is understandable since Trump declared war against them, but don't deny that it isn't true.

Repeal and replace, he can't make congress pass a law, he was willing to sign and pressed for a bill, he still is by the way.

Special prosecutor for the bitch, may be closer than you think once the IG finishes his investigation. You know the one Ray won't comment on.

Balanced budget, I'm sure he would be happy to sign one, but since we haven't had a real budget, with it's 12 appropriations bills in 11 years, don't count on congress doing their job, well the senate anyways, the house passed their appropriations bills.

Suing his accusers, what's the point, they have nothing to get, plus it's twice as hard to get a judgment when you're a public figure.

So you give Trump a pass on the Repeal and Replace "lie" because its "congresses fault" but not Obama for a law that Congress wrote. I guess you'll say that Obama signed it so he is responsible which is fair... We will see what Trump ends up signing for healthcare and then see if he keeps his promise of "No one will lose coverage. There will be insurance for everybody. Healthcare will be a “lot less expensive” for everyone — the government, consumers, providers."

China- so you agree he lied about labeling them a currency manipulator? I don’t care about excuses we are talking about lies, right?

Balanced Budget - You know he isn't going to cut spending and you know he isn't going to lay out an agenda or work with his party to create a balanced budget. He has already failed to do so.

Tax Returns - What audit? You know he is always going to claim there is an "audit" Did the other presidential candidates use the same BS excuse? You know he never intended to show his taxes and he never will, don't play

Suing his accusers... his promise not mine

Last edited:

So you give Trump a pass on the Repeal and Replace "lie" because its "congresses fault" but not Obama for a law that Congress wrote. I guess you'll say that Obama signed it so he is responsible which is fair... We will see what Trump ends up signing for healthcare and then see if he keeps his promise of "No one will lose coverage. There will be insurance for everybody. Healthcare will be a “lot less expensive” for everyone — the government, consumers, providers."

Balanced Budget - You know he isn't going to cut spending and you know he isn't going to lay out an agenda or work with his party to create a balanced budget. He has already failed to do so.

Tax Returns - What audit? You know he is always going to claim there is an "audit" Did the other presidential candidates use the same BS excuse? You know he never intended to show his taxes and he never will, don't play

Your dear leader kept lying even after the law was passed and reviewed by the supreme court, I provided a link with the quotes, their dates and links to the sources. What Trump finally gets out of congress on health insurance if anything is yet to be determined. I would like to see a straight repeal, just get the feds out of it.

You're right about the budget, if we keep running on CRs, which costs more money BTW, it will never be balanced. Once again, congress controls that.

Were you not paying attention at the beginning of the campaign? His lawyers advised him not to release his returns while they were being audited. He was elected anyway, so what's the big deal, it's not a requirement.

Suing his accusers, I view more as a threat than a promise. If you noticed they've almost all faded away.

I see you missed my edit on the last post, you might want to check it out.

Your dear leader kept lying even after the law was passed and reviewed by the supreme court, I provided a link with the quotes, their dates and links to the sources. What Trump finally gets out of congress on health insurance if anything is yet to be determined. I would like to see a straight repeal, just get the feds out of it.
You're right about the budget, if we keep running on CRs, which costs more money BTW, it will never be balanced. Once again, congress controls that.
Were you not paying attention at the beginning of the campaign? His lawyers advised him not to release his returns while they were being audited. He was elected anyway, so what's the big deal, it's not a requirement.
Suing his accusers, I view more as a threat than a promise. If you noticed they've almost all faded away.
I could be wrong as I haven't looked at Obama's statements with dates about Ocare. I think he intended to have a grandfather clause included in the legislation for existing plans and if that didn't work out and he still claimed that people could keep their plans then he lied and shame on him, I won't make excuses.

Regarding Trumps taxes, I was paying good attention and I could see exactly what he was doing with his taxes from the first time he said "audit" i knew it was BS and I knew we would never see his taxes. Don't play dumb, this one is obvious.

China just like the "lock her up" just like suing his accusers is all tough guy posturing to rally his base. It wasn't honest it was bullshit campaign rhetoric. I know this, you know this, most people know this. Its done by most politicians now a days. Just don't pretend like Trump doesn't lie and manipulate. He is worse than most.

So don't watch them! For heaven's sake shut up about CNN. It's as if you're forced to watch it.

What you're missing in this narrative is the word "corrected." They even made a Big Deal about it, gave it a banner, etc. They got wrong info from a CNN legal analyst and they corrected it when they found out they were wrong and Jeff Sessions was innocent of that charge.

I'm kinda glad, because I've always thought Jeff Sessions was being pretty earnest about not doing anything wrong in that regard.

trumptards need to delegitimize the real news because they say things about the orange sociopath that they don't like.

The trumpettes don't need to do anything, the news agency's have repeatedly been proven to have lied. No one believes them anymore except for those who wish to believe.

Nope. Errors? Yes. Mistakes? Yep. Lies and made up news? Nope.

Irresponsible to make that claim. Asshole.

Ok then....they make a hell of a lot of Errors and Mistakes....almost like they were lying.

Nope. They have done thousands of stories with hundreds of thousands of facts related to this president. . They miss some. So few that you hear about every one.

And THEN THEY MAKE CORRECTIONS. THEY ADMIT THE MISTAKES.

You are being irresponsible. As is the president.

they miss some...hmmm....except they always, miss in one direction..... when did they miss by being too positive for the president?

bucky, if CNN does not have anything worthwhile, then why all the anger.
of course you'd ask that question. um putting out slanted propaganda on a news show, notveven an opinion show like don lemon and calling yourself a news org is a joke.

You know how you can tell the media is 100% bias? Can ANYONE tell us when the last time they announced something GOOD that Trump did, and then had to walk it back? As far as I can remember, NEVER!

And yet, here we are, the economy picking up, jobs coming back, but crickets.

The truth is---------> the MSM has been a very large part of the problem on the collusion-delusion. They just parrot what their un-named SOURCES tell them, and never investigate.

Well, I am NOT a reporter, a journalist, nor even write opinion pieces; but let me tell every LEFTIST on here this----------> IF the FISA warrants were gotten by using the DOSSIER as evidence which it looks like is probable, your whole group of leaders is SUNK.......deeper than the Titanic.

So time for a little levity-) Do you know what happens if the Republicans get their tax bill? How about if they get reciprocity on conceal and carry? What if they do welfare reform? And what is going to happen now that we have all these pipelines running?

WELL, let me tell ya------->

Jobs coming back is the result of Obama polices coming to fruition. When those jobs leave again we can give Drumpf the credit he deserves.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, after 8 years, lol! Are you trying to actually kid me, or are you that dumb? You a car salesman or something with a Yugo for sale, lololol!

8 years? Obama has only been out of office 1 year. Are you drinking again or just having trouble keeping track of time?

So, he blames Bush for all of his troubles for 8 years, and now you give him credit, lololol. In YUGOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are really that dizzy, aren't you.

Of course it was going to go up, it just accelerated because Trump removed all Obysmal regulations he could. I mean seriously............do you actually believe in your foggy mind, that magically it just turned around that quick? Do you realize the market is up........way up.........and the government isn't even pumping money into the system!

I do not understand people like you, I really do not when it comes to what is good economically, and bad.

Now youre catching on. Bush massively fucked up the economy and Obama spent most of his time repairing the fuckup. Now his work is starting to bear fruit.

wow...this guy is s cultist.....obsma and the left ssid we couldnt get above 2% ......uh trumo proves they wete full of shit

I could be wrong as I haven't looked at Obama's statements with dates about Ocare. I think he intended to have a grandfather clause included in the legislation for existing plans and if that didn't work out and he still claimed that people could keep their plans then he lied and shame on him, I won't make excuses.

Regarding Trumps taxes, I was paying good attention and I could see exactly what he was doing with his taxes from the first time he said "audit" i knew it was BS and I knew we would never see his taxes. Don't play dumb, this one is obvious.

China just like the "lock her up" just like suing his accusers is all tough guy posturing to rally his base. It wasn't honest it was bullshit campaign rhetoric. I know this, you know this, most people know this. Its done by most politicians now a days. Just don't pretend like Trump doesn't lie and manipulate. He is worse than most.

You can see the link in post 106.

Regarding Trumps taxes, I was paying good attention and I could see exactly what he was doing with his taxes from the first time he said "audit" i knew it was BS and I knew we would never see his taxes. Don't play dumb, this one is obvious

So you're just making an assumption on this one. At least you admit it.

Like I said, once the IG finishes the investigation on how Comey conducted the investigation on the bitch, you might see a special prosecutor yet. Like I told the other poster, Comey didn't consider all the evidence that would go to intent. He admitted it in congressional testimony. And no he's not really worse than most, he's just a bit more obvious and every word he utters is parsed by the biased press.

You know how you can tell the media is 100% bias? Can ANYONE tell us when the last time they announced something GOOD that Trump did, and then had to walk it back? As far as I can remember, NEVER!

The truth is---------> the MSM has been a very large part of the problem on the collusion-delusion. They just parrot what their un-named SOURCES tell them, and never investigate.

Well, I am NOT a reporter, a journalist, nor even write opinion pieces; but let me tell every LEFTIST on here this----------> IF the FISA warrants were gotten by using the DOSSIER as evidence which it looks like is probable, your whole group of leaders is SUNK.......deeper than the Titanic.

So time for a little levity-) Do you know what happens if the Republicans get their tax bill? How about if they get reciprocity on conceal and carry? What if they do welfare reform? And what is going to happen now that we have all these pipelines running?

Jobs coming back is the result of Obama polices coming to fruition. When those jobs leave again we can give Drumpf the credit he deserves.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, after 8 years, lol! Are you trying to actually kid me, or are you that dumb? You a car salesman or something with a Yugo for sale, lololol!

8 years? Obama has only been out of office 1 year. Are you drinking again or just having trouble keeping track of time?

So, he blames Bush for all of his troubles for 8 years, and now you give him credit, lololol. In YUGOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are really that dizzy, aren't you.

Of course it was going to go up, it just accelerated because Trump removed all Obysmal regulations he could. I mean seriously............do you actually believe in your foggy mind, that magically it just turned around that quick? Do you realize the market is up........way up.........and the government isn't even pumping money into the system!

I do not understand people like you, I really do not when it comes to what is good economically, and bad.

Now youre catching on. Bush massively fucked up the economy and Obama spent most of his time repairing the fuckup. Now his work is starting to bear fruit.

wow...this guy is s cultist.....obsma and the left ssid we couldnt get above 2% ......uh trumo proves tgey wet
ah, the ol "whatabout" diversion... Gipper, you just lost the argument.
Obama lied. Trump lies. Lefties love Obama, but hate Trump.

Do you see the hypocrisy yet?
Obama didn't lie and Trump never stops. You're Obama lies are very few and always turn out to be predictions that were blocked years later.
Obama had a few shady moments but I agree with your statement for the most part. There is no comparison when looking at Obama's honest vs. Trumps. The golden "lie" that opponents always point to is the "keep your doctor, keep your plan" statement. It always makes me laugh how they try to spin that as a LIE. The comparison game never goes anywhere though...

for starters read this.....even leftwing sites admit he lied...its obvious
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Well what's left them with a corrupt depression meltdown and destroyed Middle East d u h! The economy just continues to grow at the same rate that it did under Obama. Wall Street continues to grow, a little better because they expect Trump to let them run wild again like Bush did...

Obama didn't lie and Trump never stops. You're Obama lies are very few and always turn out to be predictions that were blocked years later.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.

The SOB knew those were lies form the beginning and repeated them over and over. You contention otherwise, well, just makes you a liar.

haha, i knew you were going to say that. Such a sad attempt to spin up a lie. That is a broken promise. A goal that he was not able to achieve through legislation. Very different than a blatant lie. But nice try

No, it's a lie when he knew it wasn't true, every health policy in the counrty was mandated to change form day one. You can pretend it was just a broken promise if it helps you sleep better.

The SOB knew those were lies form the beginning and repeated them over and over. You contention otherwise, well, just makes you a liar.

haha, i knew you were going to say that. Such a sad attempt to spin up a lie. That is a broken promise. A goal that he was not able to achieve through legislation. Very different than a blatant lie. But nice try

Only on Fox and Rush... They're really great at confusing the hell out of you people...

only morons are confused.....how does rush confuse you?

well i did pick polifact which is lieniet to the left.

for example on clinton lying to the fbi

we dont know, but she lied to the american people several times....people called her our on it.
the reason we dont know about the fbi is a Clinton supporter was the lead investigstor and convienently didnt tape the interview if it happened at all.

so trump isnt lying, he just cant prove it, but it sounds very plausible and is quite likely

You are delusional. If you ever wake up and can bring yourself to be honest, let's talk
First you must tell me what you disagree with...this should be good...

"Fox news has a much better track record than any of the mainstream news outlets...IMO"

they do......have they used fake docs in a story? cbs has
have they rigged a test with explosives to try and scare the public.....nbc has
have they tried to rig an investigation.....cnn and abc have

Forum List

Back