CNN not again!!!!!!!

It is more amplified as ever and that is Trumps intension. He has created an enemy out of the MSM. He has been calling them names and provoking them since the campaign. He has done this so he can brand them as liars and discredit them when they are critical. You see that don't you?
No I don't see that...I do see a man that hates criticism and will fight back...the media is not accustomed to that coming from republicans, they normally fold on the spot like Bush did...both Bush's...
The people on the right hate the media and have way before Trump rolled onto the stage and pointed out their lies...You ask me to do some fact checking...I would ask you to look back at the media and their treatment of Bush and Reagan...it's not far off of how they are treating Trump...the media has an extra angst over Trump because he is reversing Obama's legacy...wiping it out and they can't stand that...

It is more amplified as ever and that is Trumps intension. He has created an enemy out of the MSM. He has been calling them names and provoking them since the campaign. He has done this so he can brand them as liars and discredit them when they are critical. You see that don't you?
No I don't see that...I do see a man that hates criticism and will fight back...the media is not accustomed to that coming from republicans, they normally fold on the spot like Bush did...both Bush's...
The people on the right hate the media and have way before Trump rolled onto the stage and pointed out their lies...You ask me to do some fact checking...I would ask you to look back at the media and their treatment of Bush and Reagan...it's not far off of how they are treating Trump...the media has an extra angst over Trump because he is reversing Obama's legacy...wiping it out and they can't stand that...
Really man, you gotta open your eyes. This is a bully tactic that Trump has used for years. Just look at how it is working. He cries fake news at everything and that allows him to dismiss all critical reports. He doesn't even go after the story anymore he just goes after the networks calling them fake. It is so transparent.

Also, look at the hypocrisy. Look at how much fake news and false information he pumps out on his twitter feed and through his speeches and press briefings. He isn't trying to raise the level of honesty and integrity, he is provoking everybody to follow him into the gutter. He throws mud and when the media or his opponents throw it back he pounces on them for throwing mud. Its a game and it amazes me that so many are falling for it.

O’Reilly and bolling were recently fired. And Bair, Hannity, and a handful of recent reports have been false and redacted
Hannity pulled a story back but still stands by it...he pulled it because the family of the individual in question asked him to...Bill O'Reilly and Bolling were removed for accusations of misbehavior in the workplace...O'Reilly's was probably more true than not but Bolling was asked about the complaint and decided to leave in frustration...his son was deathly ill at the time...I don't believe he was even close to being guilty...Fox news has a much better track record than any of the mainstream news outlets...IMO
I like Fox and watch it just as much as CNN, more so even. But they are just as guilty of bias and false reporting as CNN is. Do some research and fact check Fox, you might be surprised from what you find. I don't think either network reports "fake news" on purpose. It is the nature of the game that reporters get things wrong or get fed bad info from bad sources. Also, both networks are corrupted by pundits who want to push a political agenda.

Damn. You are whack.

Obama lied. Trump lies. Lefties love Obama, but hate Trump.

Do you see the hypocrisy yet?
Obama didn't lie and Trump never stops. You're Obama lies are very few and always turn out to be predictions that were blocked years later.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.

The SOB knew those were lies form the beginning and repeated them over and over. You contention otherwise, well, just makes you a liar.

haha, i knew you were going to say that. Such a sad attempt to spin up a lie. That is a broken promise. A goal that he was not able to achieve through legislation. Very different than a blatant lie. But nice try

No, it's a lie when he knew it wasn't true, every health policy in the counrty was mandated to change form day one. You can pretend it was just a broken promise if it helps you sleep better.

The SOB knew those were lies form the beginning and repeated them over and over. You contention otherwise, well, just makes you a liar.

haha, i knew you were going to say that. Such a sad attempt to spin up a lie. That is a broken promise. A goal that he was not able to achieve through legislation. Very different than a blatant lie. But nice try

No, it's a lie when he knew it wasn't true, every health policy in the counrty was mandated to change form day one. You can pretend it was just a broken promise if it helps you sleep better.

I will, because I understand the message. I don't agree with it. I find it dishonest, but i can tell the difference between campaign rhetoric and lies. Under your standards you should be furious over Trumps lies. Ocare repeal and replace quick and easy, biggest tax cut in american history, balanced budget, locking up Hillary. What say you about all those "lies"

See post 106, he said it after he was president and even after the law passed, it wasn't just campaign rhetoric. But you know that already.

Only on Fox and Rush... They're really great at confusing the hell out of you people...

Why didn't you respond to post 106, it had nothing to do with Fox or Rush and it proved you are full of shit.

O’Reilly and bolling were recently fired. And Bair, Hannity, and a handful of recent reports have been false and redacted
Hannity pulled a story back but still stands by it...he pulled it because the family of the individual in question asked him to...Bill O'Reilly and Bolling were removed for accusations of misbehavior in the workplace...O'Reilly's was probably more true than not but Bolling was asked about the complaint and decided to leave in frustration...his son was deathly ill at the time...I don't believe he was even close to being guilty...Fox news has a much better track record than any of the mainstream news outlets...IMO
I like Fox and watch it just as much as CNN, more so even. But they are just as guilty of bias and false reporting as CNN is. Do some research and fact check Fox, you might be surprised from what you find. I don't think either network reports "fake news" on purpose. It is the nature of the game that reporters get things wrong or get fed bad info from bad sources. Also, both networks are corrupted by pundits who want to push a political agenda.

Damn. You are whack.
Why?

I will, because I understand the message. I don't agree with it. I find it dishonest, but i can tell the difference between campaign rhetoric and lies. Under your standards you should be furious over Trumps lies. Ocare repeal and replace quick and easy, biggest tax cut in american history, balanced budget, locking up Hillary. What say you about all those "lies"

See post 106, he said it after he was president and even after the law passed, it wasn't just campaign rhetoric. But you know that already.

And what of Trumps promises. Are they a lie under your same standards?

Well child you're the one that claimed "Obama didn't lie", I proved he did, and now all you got is your whataboutism. LMAO

Now, what promises are you talking about?

Last edited:
Obama didn't lie and Trump never stops. You're Obama lies are very few and always turn out to be predictions that were blocked years later.

Only on Fox and Rush... They're really great at confusing the hell out of you people...

Why didn't you respond to post 106, it had nothing to do with Fox or Rush and it proved you are full of shit.

PolitiFact Is Not left either Centrist and they say stuff just so you believe it. Actually the GOP is totally full of s*** and Democrats don't lie. Read something. There is the whole world the whole world and then there are Republicans.

Damn. You are whack.
Why?

You equate FOX and CNN.

That's whack.

It's OVERKILL.

PolitiFact Is Not left either Centrist and they say stuff just so you believe it. Actually the GOP is totally full of s*** and Democrats don't lie. Read something. There is the whole world the whole world and then there are Republicans.

Bullshit, I provided quotes with the dates and links to his lies, you were wrong, be a man and admit it, enough with your bullshit deflection.

Well child you're the one that claimed "Obama didn't lie", I proved he did, and now all you got is your whataboutism. LMAO

The hell you proved it... All of those are very debatable... Unlike Trump saying illegals voted, Hillary Obama and the foundation were crooked etc etc. All investigated multiple times and nothing was found. Of course that doesn't stop Fox and Rush etc etc repeating discredited b******* for years and years. And you people believe it all. As if our wonderful justice system is a conspiracy against you. What a load of crap.

Bullshit, I provided quotes with the dates and links to his lies, you were wrong, be a man and admit it, enough with your bullshit deflection.

Are you talking about PolitiFact? They are half full of s*** too.

The hell you proved it... All of those are very debatable... Unlike Trump saying illegals voted, Hillary Obama and the foundation were crooked etc etc. All investigated multiple times and nothing was found. Of course that doesn't stop Fox and Rush etc etc repeating discredited b******* for years and years. And you people believe it all. As if our wonderful justice system is a conspiracy against you. What a load of crap.

When Comey laid out a prima facie case to prosecute the bitch and then gave her a pass, and admitted he didn't take all the evidence into consideration, that proved at least he was corrupt, along with your dear leaders DOJ.

When Comey laid out a prima facie case to prosecute the bitch and then gave her a pass, and admitted he didn't take all the evidence into consideration, that proved at least he was corrupt, along with your dear leaders DOJ.

G, ridiculous GOP propaganda is so exciting... I'll go with our government checks and balances and our wonderful justice system over your bought off X cokehead DJ pundits...

I pointed out the difference between campaign rhetoric and outright lies. I wasn’t trying to change the subject, just curious if you apply the same standards to Trump as you do to Obama. I understand the logic behind your implications and you have every right to consider it a lie, I just see a difference. I do think it was disingenuous on Obama part

Are you talking about PolitiFact? They are half full of s*** too.

Their quotes, dates and links are authentic, you're just not man enough to admit you were wrong and it wasn't just campaign rhetoric. He continued to lie as president, even after the law was passed and he knew better.

So run along girlyman, we're done.

G, ridiculous GOP propaganda is so exciting... I'll go with our government checks and balances and our wonderful justice system over your bought off X cokehead DJ pundits...

Are you talking about politifact? They are full of s*** too... Those Obama lies are all debatable. Google PolitiFact Trump and Republican lies and they are just factual lies that you people all believe.

Damn. You are whack.
Why?

You equate FOX and CNN.

That's whack.

It's OVERKILL.
CNN used to be middle of the road with Fox and MSNBC on the wings. CNN has taken a hard left turn since Trump so now we have all three of the major cable news media outlets playing sides. I don’t see how you can make the case that this isn’t true

Forum List

Back