🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN on lion attack: What happened? What went wrong?

This wasn't a natural lion habitat, it was a park. And the lions were clearly neglected and underfed because satiated lions don't attack people in vehicles. This should never have happened and heaping scorn on the victim is just low class.

Yes it was tragic.
She was not supposed to have the window open. She broke the rules, she died.
In America, when you break the rules and die, everyone is supposed to just go all "poor victim", and whimper about how unfair life is.

This wasn't a natural lion habitat, it was a park. And the lions were clearly neglected and underfed because satiated lions don't attack people in vehicles. This should never have happened and heaping scorn on the victim is just low class.

Yes it was tragic.

Hey what can we say, we'll also applaud when Wile E. Coyote finally bags the Road Runner.
The problem is that we've gone so far from the righteousness of God and correct thinking that it brings, we don't see that human beings are infinitesimally of greater worth than animals. When a bear attacks humans, forest rangers track it down and kill it. So should be the fate of any animal that goes from natural prey to killing people.
People who drive through dangerous game parks with their windows down deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

Its a perfect analogy for liberalism.

"Oh daddy why did the bear eat the man??? He was just trying to hug him!"

Dad: "God damn...honey...my you're 35 years old. Its time you realize bears kill....and Democrats will ruin society."

CNN is leftist, hence they need everything explained to them...sadly they still won't grasp it

In the vacuum of space your description of cnn might be accurate.

But in the world of cable news, they tend to occupy the middle ground near as I can tell when compared to the blood thirsty, foaming at the mouth Fox News channel promoting mostly death & destruction,, more police, more prisons, more laws trampling our civil rights as the only answer to our problems here and overseas.

And than of course you have the looney liberals populating msnbc which which tends to make them look like the polar opposite of Fox News.

So that tends to leave cnn somewhere out there in the middle ground. And they do tend to get lost out there in that vast middle ground from time to time. lol

Yes it was tragic.

Hey what can we say, we'll also applaud when Wile E. Coyote finally bags the Road Runner.
The problem is that we've gone so far from the righteousness of God and correct thinking that it brings, we don't see that human beings are infinitesimally of greater worth than animals. When a bear attacks humans, forest rangers track it down and kill it. So should be the fate of any animal that goes from natural prey to killing people.
People who drive through dangerous game parks with their windows down deserve to be removed from the gene pool.
Really? That's all it takes to call for someone's death and celebrate it? Maybe I think you deserve to die for double parking when the guy who can't get his car out loses his cool and shoots you. Maybe that event would be worthy of a USMB thread celebrating your death.

Yes it was tragic.

Really? That's all it takes to call for someone's death and celebrate it? Maybe I think you deserve to die for double parking when the guy who can't get his car out loses his cool and shoots you. Maybe that event would be worthy of a USMB thread celebrating your death.
Are you really trying to compare a lion to a guy who loses his cool over a parking space?

That is probably the same kind of equality thinking that got this woman killed. The lion was no more dangerous than a guy upset over a parking space.

Yes it was tragic.
Maybe you should die the next time you sneak food into a movie theater.
I do not eat in movie theaters, and if I snuck food in, it would not be something serious enough to kill me. Try again.
Why not? As long as we're setting arbitrary standards to celebrate people getting killed, your opinion is no more valid than mine. When you get killed bringing food into a movie theater, maybe the whole town can get together and throw a party where everyone agrees how much you deserved it.

The jury deliberated for 14 hours before deciding the Boston marathon bomber deserved to die. You people fling out judgment and death like you're discussing fashion trends.

Yes it was tragic.

Not nearly true. When a bear makes a human community a hunting ground, the bear is tracked down and killed. Not because it killed a person but because it has made an area of human habitation the hunting ground. When a human goes into the deep forest and gets killed by a bear no one hunts the bear.

Yes it was tragic.

Are you really trying to compare a lion to a guy who loses his cool over a parking space?

That is probably the same kind of equality thinking that got this woman killed. The lion was no more dangerous than a guy upset over a parking space.
Yes.

You think your opinion is valid and mine isn't? Maybe the person who cut me off driving to work deserves to die too. As long as we're vainly speculating how cheap human life is to us, why should your opinion outweigh mine? Maybe when you get run over after J walking, we should start a thread celebrating your elimination from the gene pool.

This thread is full of sick, depraved people. I'm just the guy holding up a mirror to you all.

Yes it was tragic.

Not nearly true. When a bear makes a human community a hunting ground, the bear is tracked down and killed. Not because it killed a person but because it has made an area of human habitation the hunting ground. When a human goes into the deep forest and gets killed by a bear no one hunts the bear.
Actually they do.

Yes it was tragic.
I do not eat in movie theaters, and if I snuck food in, it would not be something serious enough to kill me. Try again.
Why not? As long as we're setting arbitrary standards to celebrate people getting killed, your opinion is no more valid than mine. When you get killed bringing food into a movie theater, maybe the whole town can get together and throw a party where everyone agrees how much you deserved it.

The jury deliberated for 14 hours before deciding the Boston marathon bomber deserved to die. You people fling out judgment and death like you're discussing fashion trends.

You make a logic mistake.

Double parking doesn't carry a reasonable expectation of danger. Still wrong...but not as stupid. Just being rude.

Trying to mingle amongst wild killer animals...and being shocked when they kill...is dumb.

Yes it was tragic.

Double parking doesn't carry a reasonable expectation of danger. Still wrong...but not as stupid. Just being rude.

Trying to mingle amongst wild killer animals...and being shocked when they kill...is dumb.
Celebrating the tragic death of this woman is evil.

In 2000, there was a story about a group of base jumpers jumping off a granite precipice. They were in a park where base jumping was illegal. One woman, knowing her chute would be confiscated by rangers at the bottom decided to use a friend's. Tragically, she couldn't get the chute to open and cameras recorded her death plunge.

When I heard about that I was profoundly saddened. I didn't smirk and tell all my friends how she deserved it; I didn't celebrate her elimination from the gene pool. No decent person did. There's the contrast.

Frankly, you people on this thread sicken me with your glib depravity.

Yes it was tragic.

Actually they do.
No. They don't. They will if the attack is among housing but not if it occurs in the wild.

We have mountain lions. When there is a mountain lion attack in someone's back yard that lion will be tracked and killed. When it happens to a hiker up in the hills, it's a case of too bad for you.

Out by Woodland Hills and Glendale there are a lot of bears. The bears don't bother anyone though. They make a mess out of garbage cans and take a dip in someone's pool, then go back up in the hills.

Celebrating the tragic death of this woman is evil.

In 2000, there was a story about a group of base jumpers jumping off a granite precipice. They were in a park where base jumping was illegal. One woman, knowing her chute would be confiscated by rangers at the bottom decided to use a friend's. Tragically, she couldn't get the chute to open and cameras recorded her death plunge.

When I heard about that I was profoundly saddened. I didn't smirk and tell all my friends how she deserved it; I didn't celebrate her elimination from the gene pool. No decent person did. There's the contrast.

Frankly, you people on this thread sicken me with your glib depravity.
You are dealing with mentally deranged scum of the earth types in this thread. The only way they can feel secure and like they have any value and worth is by attacking others and showing a hateful mean spirited personality that is laden with the traits of a sociopath. They have been exposed during these discussions about the young lady killed by a lion. Now they are lamely trying to mitigate their disgusting show of hateful perversion. That is normal because they are by the nature of their derangement cowardly and would never admit they acted or spoke inappropriately. That would take character and they do not recognize or comprehend character. All one can do is take note of the individuals and remember them for future reference. Give them the credibility and respect they have earned, that amount would be zero.

yep, even preppers and survivalists argue all DAY that if there's a collaspe of society, nobody will need a silenced gun. RIGHT, all those starving people, it will never occur to any of them to shoot you and take your stuff. they'll not mind your competition for scace resources. What do you think will happen to all the gangbangers and predatory humans that exist NOW, hmm? they will all just suicide if shtf? I got a news flash. they will get 100x MORE predatory cause there will be no cops and no prisons.

On the other side of the coin,whitey will no longer have to worry about going to prison for killing a ghetto thug.
And we actually know how to shoot straight.

Yes it was tragic.

But I do not eat in movie theaters, so your question is invalid.

Yes it was tragic.

You missed the whole point. Leftards usually do.

You missed the whole point. Leftards usually do.
Your only point is on top of your head.

Forum List

Back