🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN on lion attack: What happened? What went wrong?

This wasn't a natural lion habitat, it was a park. And the lions were clearly neglected and underfed because satiated lions don't attack people in vehicles. This should never have happened and heaping scorn on the victim is just low class.

Yes it was tragic.
She was not supposed to have the window open. She broke the rules, she died.

This wasn't a natural lion habitat, it was a park. And the lions were clearly neglected and underfed because satiated lions don't attack people in vehicles. This should never have happened and heaping scorn on the victim is just low class.

Yes it was tragic.

Hey what can we say, we'll also applaud when Wile E. Coyote finally bags the Road Runner.

All this talk about this attack by a carnivore and rolling up one's windows while driving amongst them ignores the fact that there are plenty of animals for whom a rolled up window means nothing.
cape-buffalo1_large.jpg

Cape buffalo says: "Roll up ALL the windows. I'm still going to smash you to bits--not because I want to eat you, just because I'm bored. :thup:

Yes it was tragic.

saintmichaeldefendthem

Link to proof the lions "were clearly neglected and underfed".

And, you could not be more wrong that "satiated lions don't attack people in vehicles".

Wild animals do what wild animals do. They may appear tame but that's all it is - appearance.

Even domesticated dogs can respond to certain stimuli and revert to wild behavior, often with truly tragic results.

You previously posted the cat should be killed. Terribly christian of you to want to kill an animal for doing what the god you SAY you believe in created her to do.

This was the fault of humans - first for believing wild animals are not dangerous and second for rolling down the damn window.

CNN is leftist, hence they need everything explained to them...sadly they still won't grasp it
i wonder if the tourist would of opened her window for a tazmanian devil, moniter lizard, or maybe even Godzilla.

If I were driving through Jurassic Park, I'd roll my windows up.
what if it was a doglike creature with the head/face of Hillary at your doorside?
The wife is home...

CNN is leftist, hence they need everything explained to them...sadly they still won't grasp it
i wonder if the tourist would of opened her window for a tazmanian devil, moniter lizard, or maybe even Godzilla.

what if it was a doglike creature with the head/face of Hillary at your doorside?
The wife is home...
some liberals are just so dumb, they would even open their window to take a pic of a really pissed off black panther. here kitty kitty, come a little closer!

The wife is home...
some liberals are just so dumb, they would even open their window to take a pic of a really pissed off black panther. here kitty kitty, come a little closer!
I have seen films of real weiners getting killed by animals, one guy is approaching a brown bear to see how close he could get, he got close enough to have his entrails eaten whist alive..
One red neck parachuting into a gator pond as a dare devil show...he was ripped apart by fighting gators..I mean hell, I hate to fly in airplanes cause I am not in control and I am very cautious about my body staying intact..and luscious for da ladies..I have to charge them so I better look good.. I also got a tongue enlargement procedure for oral sex....

yep, even preppers and survivalists argue all DAY that if there's a collaspe of society, nobody will need a silenced gun. RIGHT, all those starving people, it will never occur to any of them to shoot you and take your stuff. they'll not mind your competition for scace resources. What do you think will happen to all the gangbangers and predatory humans that exist NOW, hmm? they will all just suicide if shtf? I got a news flash. they will get 100x MORE predatory cause there will be no cops and no prisons.

Yes it was tragic.
Maybe you should die the next time you sneak food into a movie theater.

Yes it was tragic.

Hey what can we say, we'll also applaud when Wile E. Coyote finally bags the Road Runner.
The problem is that we've gone so far from the righteousness of God and correct thinking that it brings, we don't see that human beings are infinitesimally of greater worth than animals. When a bear attacks humans, forest rangers track it down and kill it. So should be the fate of any animal that goes from natural prey to killing people.

Yes it was tragic.
Maybe you should die the next time you sneak food into a movie theater.
I do not eat in movie theaters, and if I snuck food in, it would not be something serious enough to kill me. Try again.

Forum List

Back