CNN on London jihad attacks: we don’t know “their motives”

Au contraire mon ami, Yes we do ,SHH, don't tell anyone, big secret here: ISLAM wants to destroy the west. Shh. big secret, on the QT. They want to absorb and subsume us. Shhh. It's secret. Don't tell anyone. They hide it so well.

Au contraire mon ami, Yes we do ,SHH, don't tell anyone, big secret here: ISLAM wants to destroy the west. Shh. big secret, on the QT. They want to absorb and subsume us. Shhh. It's secret. Don't tell anyone. They hide it so well.

yeah they are so sneaky about it. if only they would tell us they hate us

I mean they defend all these crazies, cant have that travel ban and slow down their diversity utopia

You have a problem with people waiting until information is available before saying that this is what it is? Er... but then when it comes to Trump and accusations against him you'll demand 110% proof before people can make the claim.... go figure.
"This is for Allah!" You're hoping they're crazed Buddhists?

I mean they defend all these crazies, cant have that travel ban and slow down their diversity utopia

You have a problem with people waiting until information is available before saying that this is what it is? Er... but then when it comes to Trump and accusations against him you'll demand 110% proof before people can make the claim.... go figure.

he probably thinks christians worship allah, he's so uninformed.

65533231.jpg

Then again in Glasgow there was a trash truck thing went and killed people before Christmas one year, and the right were all over it saying it's Muslims again, and it wasn't a Muslim, it was just an idiot.

You can jump to conclusions all you like, that doesn't make you right. The point wasn't whether it was Muslims, it's about the MOTIVES. Now, we can guess that it's because of US and western European foreign policy over the last 200 years, but mostly over the last 13 years. But then again it might be because of something different. Like in Germany last summer. A Muslim killed his girlfriend, all of a sudden it was a terrorist attack because that was convenient for you people.

And again, people jumping to conclusions. Read what I wrote. Don't make shit up and pretend this is what I wrote, READ.... you should have learnt this skill at primary school, or even before, make use of this skill that you have.

How ironic your post is.

And yet another attack by Muslims, and yet more and more attacks from posters on this forum..... a surprise? No, not at all, you're very consistent.

How ironic your post is.

And yet another attack by Muslims, and yet more and more attacks from posters on this forum..... a surprise? No, not at all, you're very consistent.

again you defend these people. you dont know their motives, are you stupid or dumb?

if it was a white cop shooting a brotha you woukdnt wait.

So, it's your belief that the victims of the London attack might have been in the process of resisting arrest or committing violent felonies?

no to the contrary frigid would jump tto i conclusions when whitey kills even though this stuff is much worse and easier to assign a motive

Can you prove this crap? No, you can't. So....

you have to be specific
you and the left didnt jump to conclusions on cops vs blacks? is that what youre saying?
is the london killing worse than ferguson?

It's difficult to comprehend the willful stupidity of these morons. And they wonder why they are called fake news:

You are being redirected...

The Muslim attackers were screaming “This is for Allah,” but CNN doesn’t know their motives. For CNN and the rest of the establishment propaganda media, “This is for Allah” means “This has nothing to do with Islam.” “London terror attacks: What we know and don’t know,” by Hilary Whiteman, CNN, June 3, 2017: .. What we don’t know How many attackers there were, their motives and whether they were acting together are all questions being asked.

It's obvious what their motives were, they're upset about Global Warming or something :smoke:

But but but Global Warming is more dangerous than rabid Kebabs slaughtering people, we know this because many pro-Islamist Propagandists have said so on the Internets :rolleyes-41:

#ISLAMISARELIGIONOFPEACE

#PRAYFORLONDON

#TEDDYBEARSCANDLESKUMBAYAANDOPENBORDERS

#THISHASNOTHINGTODOWITHMUSLIMS

#WHATABOUTCHRISTIANTERRORISTS

#WHATABOUTTIMOTHYMCVEIGHANDTHEUNIBOMBER

#WHATABOUTTHEIRA

#WHATABOUTTHECRUSADES

#SHUTTHEFUCKUPYOURACISTSWEWANTTOGETBLOWNUPTOSHOWWE'RENOTRACISTSLIKEYOUAREWELOVEISLAMMUSLIMSAREOURFRIENDS

#THISISALLTRUMPSFAULT

65533231.jpg

Then again in Glasgow there was a trash truck thing went and killed people before Christmas one year, and the right were all over it saying it's Muslims again, and it wasn't a Muslim, it was just an idiot.

You can jump to conclusions all you like, that doesn't make you right. The point wasn't whether it was Muslims, it's about the MOTIVES. Now, we can guess that it's because of US and western European foreign policy over the last 200 years, but mostly over the last 13 years. But then again it might be because of something different. Like in Germany last summer. A Muslim killed his girlfriend, all of a sudden it was a terrorist attack because that was convenient for you people.
Grasping at straws....garbage trucks and murdered girlfriends and trying to make it way more complicated than what it is:
Who: Muslims
Why: radical hate-filled ideology

The Leftist Maniacs cross their fingers every time that it's a White Christian male, that's how sick and demented and hateful and perverted they are.

When the Orlando gay club was attacked, when the San Bernardino attack happened they were all semi-orgasmic HOPING they were White Christian males who were the perpetrators.

Then when it was MUSLIM males and a MUSLIM female slaughtering people for Allah in the name of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult aka Islam, the same Leftist Maniacs were all over the place deflecting and posting pro-Islamist Apologist Propaganda.

Sick twisted POS all of them.

Burn in Hell with your Muslim pets.

Peeps, just keep your mind open to the fact that this attack could be an "Operation Gladio" type operation to be used to fan the flames of division. There are a lot of radicalized muslims in Europe that have been intentionally allowed in (mostly of military age and male) but bear this in mind, England has an NSA type organization and cameras with facial recognition software....but yet they could not ferret out this plot? I am simply saying that we need to keep our minds open and try and peek behind the curtain of those that stand to gain the most from this.

I remember a few years ago when the actions of Jimmy Savile, a BBC version of Johnny Carson died and it came out that he was a pedophile that had provided children to influential members of Parliament and the outrage was gaining world-wide attention and then the laughable "Charlie Hebdo" muslim attack happened that totally took the attention off of the Savile revelations. Do I agree that we need to stop the infiltration of radicalized, military aged islamic refugees into this country? Abso-fucking-lutely....without a doubt. The travel ban was a long time coming and the Barrypuppet allowed them to come in covertly using UPS planes and an airline that had "gubermint" contracts to transport anything "da gubermint" wanted...but one brave pilot would not sign a non-disclosure agreement ....I think his name was Dennis Welky......look him up.

How ironic your post is.

again you defend these people. you dont know their motives, are you stupid or dumb?

I'm sorry, which part of what I've written defends these people. Please quote it.

if it was a white cop shooting a brotha you woukdnt wait.

So, it's your belief that the victims of the London attack might have been in the process of resisting arrest or committing violent felonies?

no to the contrary frigid would jump tto i conclusions when whitey kills even though this stuff is much worse and easier to assign a motive

Can you prove this crap? No, you can't. So....

you have to be specific
you and the left didnt jump to conclusions on cops vs blacks? is that what youre saying?
is the london killing worse than ferguson?

Maybe the left did jump to conclusions, I'm sure there would have been quite a few who did. I didn't. You're talking with me.

So, I asked if you could prove the crap you posted, you haven't proven it, you didn't even try. Hardly surprising, most of what you write is just attacks on people.

So, either prove what you're claiming, or don't make unsubstantiated claims you'll never back up because they're not true.

65533231.jpg

Grasping at straws....garbage trucks and murdered girlfriends and trying to make it way more complicated than what it is:
Who: Muslims
Why: radical hate-filled ideology

I'm not grasping at anything. I'm stating what is a sensible course of action. You might be right, you might not be. But you could wait to find out or you could jump in and potentially make a dick out of yourself.

I'm no fan of Islam, radical or not, nor am I a fan of Christianity or any other religion and nor am I a fan of the West's wars that have killed too many people and caused too much hate around the world.

The Leftist Maniacs cross their fingers every time that it's a White Christian male, that's how sick and demented and hateful and perverted they are.

When the Orlando gay club was attacked, when the San Bernardino attack happened they were all semi-orgasmic HOPING they were White Christian males who were the perpetrators.

Then when it was MUSLIM males and a MUSLIM female slaughtering people for Allah in the name of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult aka Islam, the same Leftist Maniacs were all over the place deflecting and posting pro-Islamist Apologist Propaganda.

The only reason you've said that is because every time there is an attack, YOU are probably hoping it's a Muslim.

Come on, your ideology is the sort of ideology that caused this mess in the first place. Invade Muslim countries for cheaper oil, and then blame those fighting back for being sick and twisted.

Who is sicker, a man who goes and kills for himself for the crap he believes in, and killed half a dozen people, or the man who sends others to kill for him and the crap he believes in, and killed one million people?

The only reason you've said that is because every time there is an attack, YOU are probably hoping it's a Muslim.

Come on, your ideology is the sort of ideology that caused this mess in the first place. Invade Muslim countries for cheaper oil, and then blame those fighting back for being sick and twisted.

Who is sicker, a man who goes and kills for himself for the crap he believes in, and killed half a dozen people, or the man who sends others to kill for him and the crap he believes in, and killed one million people?
There You just did it. Defended the Islamic, tried to justify their actions.

Yeah.....when the perps are screaming "This is for allah" it's a sure sign the Quakers are up to their dirty tricks again.

Forum List

Back