CNN Poll: 2% Think America Is Doing ‘Very Well’ Under Joe Biden

I dont remember anything about ice cream but I have no doubt the media made hay out of nothing. Just like Obama was skewered over wearing a tan blazer. I don’t pay attention to stupid stuff like that. Why do you?

I don't remember B. Hussein O's tan blazer or any conservative even mentioning it. When did the late, great Maha Rushdie say a word about O's blazer? Personally, I criticized Obama for wearing a wearing Western attire at all- I felt he should be true to his roots and wear a Dashiki and his pants in the traditionally sagging African way. But that wasn't about the color of his blazer, do you have a link?

But I do remember how the media covered for his Lie when he said America had 57 states.

I don't remember B. Hussein O's tan blazer or any conservative even mentioning it. When did the late, great Maha Rushdie say a word about O's blazer? Personally, I criticized Obama for wearing a wearing Western attire at all- I felt he should be true to his roots and wear a Dashiki and his pants in the traditionally sagging African way. But that wasn't about the color of his blazer, do you have a link?

But I do remember how the media covered for his Lie when he said America had 57 states.
I don’t have a link because as I said m, I ignore that stuff as it’s low fruit for the drama hungry and a waste of time. Why do you care so much about it? Do a Google search if you really care

We are in a pandemic, why would anybody think we are doing well?! What a dumb topic

Were we in a pandemic earlier this year? According to the OP, when they asked people in January if we were doing very well, 20% said we were under Trump. So that pandemic thing doesn't fly. I mean 2% to 20%. It's not even close.

Were we in a pandemic earlier this year? According to the OP, when they asked people in January if we were doing very well, 20% said we were under Trump. So that pandemic thing doesn't fly. I mean 2% to 20%. It's not even close.
20% will always say 10-10 for Trump no matter what’s going on. His base is literally brainwashed. Biden doesn’t have that thank god

20% will always say 10-10 for Trump no matter what’s going on. His base is literally brainwashed. Biden doesn’t have that thank god

That had to be it. It couldn't be Trump's constant message of hope for our future with covid. It couldn't be because our border was more secure. It couldn't be we were paying less than $2.00 per gallon of gasoline. It couldn't be because Trump refused to sign the pork bill that included the federal government paying people to stay home. It had to be because we were brainwashed.

Oh…kinda like Bozo Joe’s mandate speech. That pissed the unions off.

He made it up. With his federal vaccine mandate, he gave a pass to the union mail carriers, just like he gave a pass to the tens of thousands of infected illegals that cross our border every month since he got in.

Forum List

Back