CNN Poll: 2% Think America Is Doing ‘Very Well’ Under Joe Biden

As in free community college among them.

The leftoids have already screwed up K-12 in spite of massive spending all across America. Now they want to screw up K-14.

They've already done that in most schools. Now what they want is to draw more in in which to indoctrinate on the taxpayer dime.;

So when Trump is president, the he's responsible, but when Biden is president, then COVID is responsible. Is it possible for there to be any bigger weasel than a Biden defender?

Not actually. When Trump was President, every covid death was his fault. Now that Dementia is in, every covid death is because of Republicans who refuse to take the vaccine.

That had to be it. It couldn't be Trump's constant message of hope for our future with covid. It couldn't be because our border was more secure. It couldn't be we were paying less than $2.00 per gallon of gasoline. It couldn't be because Trump refused to sign the pork bill that included the federal government paying people to stay home. It had to be because we were brainwashed.
I understand that the other 20% held their nose at his personality because they supported his agenda. But there is absolutely an element of Trump supporters that will make excuses for everything the guy does. It is very very pathetic

So when Trump is president, the he's responsible, but when Biden is president, then COVID is responsible. Is it possible for there to be any bigger weasel than a Biden defender?
Responsible for what? What are you talking about?

I understand that the other 20% held their nose at his personality because they supported his agenda. But there is absolutely an element of Trump supporters that will make excuses for everything the guy does. It is very very pathetic

Yeah, that is pathetic. Like when I pointed out in this story to a guy that Trump got 20% of people that said we were doing very well by a very left-wing source, and he tried to make excuses how that 20% was not really 20%. Some people........I'll tell ya.........

Yeah, that is pathetic. Like when I pointed out in this story to a guy that Trump got 20% of people that said we were doing very well by a very left-wing source, and he tried to make excuses how that 20% was not really 20%. Some people........I'll tell ya.........
What are you talking about?

Like I said… we are in a pandemic! And Joe isn’t out there daily boasting and bragging about those factors that you just listed like his predecessor would absolutely be doing right now.

Wait, are you saying being in a pandemic causes some issues? Pre-COVID Trump was absolutely knocking virtually everything out of the park. COVID hits and things got dicier but that didn't stop brain-dead Democrats from saying he was a terrible President and was doing a horrible job. The reality is that if Trump was President right now we would be safer from terrorism, safer from COVID if, for no other reason than border control, be paying less for gas, N. Korea wouldn't be playing war games again, we wouldn't be looking at spending trillions of dollars we don't have nor being taxed to death.

Yeah, Democrats are THAT stupid if they think Biden is doing America any favors.

Forum List

Back