CNN Poll: Trump’s Approval Rating On Economy “Is The Highest Number We’ve Ever Seen”

So why is Trump begging them to start it again?

Because he is a master of negotiating. He wants the irrational increases in the interest rate stopped.

The only thing irrational about them is there is not enough of them. They are far too low for an economy that is as good as you people claim it is. There is no reason for them to be this low unless the economy is really not that good.

They have never been this low in a good economy...

View attachment 259236

When have we had an economy like this one?

Do you have a clue as to what you're talking about?

President Donald Trump is a master negotiator. He wants unjustified increases in interest rates to be slowed and stopped so the economy can grow and catch up for the eight years of malaise during the Obama administration.

Trump is not a master negotiator, that is just a lie he tell his sheep so you will repeat it ad nauseam. It has no basis in reality.

The only thing he has successfully negotiated so far is the new NAFTA and by far the biggest concession he got was having our initials first in the new name.

Yep, President Donald Trump is a terrible negotiator and a worse leader for the economy!
Drudge%202019-05-03-XL.jpg

President Donald Trump is a master negotiator. He wants unjustified increases in interest rates to be slowed and stopped so the economy can grow and catch up for the eight years of malaise during the Obama administration.

Trump is not a master negotiator, that is just a lie he tell his sheep so you will repeat it ad nauseam. It has no basis in reality.

The only thing he has successfully negotiated so far is the new NAFTA and by far the biggest concession he got was having our initials first in the new name.

Yep, President Donald Trump is a terrible negotiator and a worse leader for the economy!

not the worst economy, just a mediocre one.

what has Trump negotiated since he took office?

So why is Trump begging them to start it again?

Because he is a master of negotiating. He wants the irrational increases in the interest rate stopped.

The only thing irrational about them is there is not enough of them. They are far too low for an economy that is as good as you people claim it is. There is no reason for them to be this low unless the economy is really not that good.

They have never been this low in a good economy...

View attachment 259236

When have we had an economy like this one?

what do you mean by "like this one"?

Trump didn't have the Q.E program to prop up the economy. .
Neither did Obama, from Oct 2014 to Jan 2019.

Sure, by then enough money had been pumped into the economy to sink a battleship.

2019-02-17%20Monetary%20Base-X3.jpg

and yet your savior in the White House is begging the Feds for more...why is that if the economy is so fucking amazing?
This morning my crack addict friend woke up, took a look at his stash and exclaimed "DAMN, I just have to much crack. I don't need any more. Quick, call John and tell him to stop bringing crack over - save it for when we actually need it."

.... said no one ever.

And money makes crack look like pot.

True, but there are billions of others out there that look out for their own self interest just like I do.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Like in Venezuela.
The real point is...
Trump BAD for you when economy is failing.
Trump BAD for you when economy is growing.
In other news...
Oxygen is good.
Oxygen is bad.

Just be honest and maintain your own Libertarian Thread.
Then move to Mexico, Cuba, Columbia, Brazil, etc...where Libertarianism has thrived...if you’re not the slave labor.

I have never said Trump was bad for me, Trump, and any president has minimal impact on my life in general.

I have a great life, no president can change that

To be honest, that’s not the impression your posts are sending.

That is because you are a bitter old man still pissed about losing your IT job to a more qualified foreigner

I was wondering why no tech companies other than Apple and Amazon have innovated anything since 1998.

MS
IBM
Oracle
Nothing...

Please don’t mention Google as they haven’t innovated anything other than a Search Engine since 1998.
Glasses failed.
Smart cars failed.
Competing with Amazon is failing.

We all know you suffer from greed and avarice.
As an observant Jew, I’m not allowed to be self-interested.
You see, God ignores people who ignore people.

Visit TheVerge on a weekly basis and you’ll know what I mean.
You do know that google is the largest player in the mobile electronics market... right? You know they created the largest and most effective navigation program taking that market from the sad state that no one used to being used by damn near 100 percent of people in the US? They are a massive player in driver less cars as well and those have not failed by any stretch of the imagination.

If you think google is not innovating and creating then you are being willfully ignorant.

LOL. I never even noticed but I would not put it past Trump to see that as a big win :D

Like in Venezuela.
The real point is...
Trump BAD for you when economy is failing.
Trump BAD for you when economy is growing.
In other news...
Oxygen is good.
Oxygen is bad.

Just be honest and maintain your own Libertarian Thread.
Then move to Mexico, Cuba, Columbia, Brazil, etc...where Libertarianism has thrived...if you’re not the slave labor.

I have never said Trump was bad for me, Trump, and any president has minimal impact on my life in general.

I have a great life, no president can change that

To be honest, that’s not the impression your posts are sending.

That is because you are a bitter old man still pissed about losing your IT job to a more qualified foreigner

I was wondering why no tech companies other than Apple and Amazon have innovated anything since 1998.

MS
IBM
Oracle
Nothing...

Please don’t mention Google as they haven’t innovated anything other than a Search Engine since 1998.
Glasses failed.
Smart cars failed.
Competing with Amazon is failing.

We all know you suffer from greed and avarice.
As an observant Jew, I’m not allowed to be self-interested.
You see, God ignores people who ignore people.

Visit TheVerge on a weekly basis and you’ll know what I mean.
You do know that google is the largest player in the mobile electronics market... right? You know they created the largest and most effective navigation program taking that market from the sad state that no one used to being used by damn near 100 percent of people in the US? They are a massive player in driver less cars as well and those have not failed by any stretch of the imagination.

If you think google is not innovating and creating then you are being willfully ignorant.
Google innovated navigation?
Are you insane?
Copy/Paste other’s innovation is how MS makes money.
Google is big enough to sell a copied technology for less than those who created it.

Hey GG, please explain the smiley.
Google compiled a geographical database, not an interactive navigation system and merely replicated Yahoo static paper maps.
Google was way late to the game.
So please do explain your usual doill click.

I bet you never heard of Motion-X GPS, which was the first Smart Device, interactive GPS.
Apple put them out of business by offering their fee App.
But I’m sure you know this already...:71:

Google compiled a geographical database, not an interactive navigation system and merely replicated Yahoo static paper maps.

I bet you never heard of Motion-X GPS, which was the first Smart Device, interactive GPS.

I laugh at you putting Alphabet down just because you lost your job to some guy from India.

They are doing something right since one share of stock is likely more than you make in a week.

I laugh at you putting Alphabet down just because you lost your job to some guy from India.

They are doing something right since one share of stock is likely more than you make in a week.

Like yourself, the share price represents nothing of value.

Great! I will give you 5 bucks a share for yours, then, haha

I was wondering what derogatory things you have to say about the Trumpsters here who were not in IT.
You’re a very unhappy person.

Right now it is worth $1,189.39.

I was wondering what derogatory things you have to say about the Trumpsters here who were not in IT.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The guy that cannot get over losing his job years ago to a more qualified Indian says that I am unhappy! That is funny.

Some Trumpsters I like, some I do not. Your view of Trump has nothing to do with my ridicule of you.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The guy that cannot get over losing his job years ago to a more qualified Indian says that I am unhappy! That is funny.

Some Trumpsters I like, some I do not. Your view of Trump has nothing to do with my ridicule of you.
I’m actually an administrator developing systems for the last 10 years because the vendors suck.

As is overt from the postings here, nobody likes you and plenty like me.

I’m actually an administrator developing systems for the last 10 years because the vendors suck.

I feel very sad for you that you come here looking for friends. That is so pathetic I cannot even bring myself to laugh at you.

But hey, congrats you won the popularity contest on the political forum...finally a win in your life!

I feel very sad for you that you come here looking for friends. That is so pathetic I cannot even bring myself to laugh at you.

But hey, congrats you won the popularity contest on the political forum...finally a win in your life!
I come here to read postings from jackasses such as yourself so I can provide people with advice on what platform to vote for.
I’m popular wherever I go; I don’t need a yacht to bribe people into making believe they like me.

Forum List

Back