CNN Poll: Trump’s Approval Rating On Economy “Is The Highest Number We’ve Ever Seen”

With the economy booming, record low unemployment, steady gas prices and a President who cares about national security and putting Americans first, what in the world are Democrats going to run on in 2020??? Not that they ran on anything of substance in 2016.

It does look very big doesn't it? Especially contrasted to CNN's trustworthiness rating.

Stock owners can be happy.

Happy for 456 days of stagnation?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I see, you aren't one of those.

No surprises there, spend, spend, spend for lefties. Those whose life consists also of other things than thrift can be happy.

Are you drunk??

Why would stock owners be happy for 456 days of stagnation?

And what does that have to do with spending or thrift?

It does look very big doesn't it? Especially contrasted to CNN's trustworthiness rating.

No surprises there, spend, spend, spend for lefties. Those whose life consists also of other things than thrift can be happy.

Are you drunk??

This may be why you are a failure. Successful people don't measure their success over days.

O got several QEs to prop up the economy. None under trump and economy continues to get better.
In other words, exactly what QE is designed to do.

No, because it creates bigger govt induced bubbles based on increased debt load and refusing to correct the problem at hand.

So why is Trump begging them to start it again?

Is he asking the fed to inject 4 trillion through numerous QEs?

Are you drunk??

This may be why you are a failure. Successful people don't measure their success over days.

The topic was not measuring success, it was being happy about a specific thing.

So again, why would stock owners be happy about 456 days, or 1.16 years of stagnation in what they own? Does stagnation make you happy?

whatever numbers give CNN,,,we just add another 15 points. just like when Hillary was 50 points ahead, and in the end she got 35% of the legal votes

Are you drunk??

So again, why would stock owners be happy about 456 days, or 1.16 years of stagnation in what they own? Does stagnation make you happy?

Because they aren't as retarded as you, to not see the great rally.... and they aren't as retarded as you to not see that their accounts have doubled and tripled.

So tired with Golfing Gator's gamma stupidity. It's hard to believe this guy is over 11, let alone 50...

Are you drunk??

Because they aren't as retarded as you, to not see the great rally.... and they aren't as retarded as you to not see that their accounts have doubled and tripled.

So tired with Golfing Gator's gamma stupidity. It's hard to believe this guy is over 11, let alone 50...

There has been no great rally, no accounts have doubled and tripled. The markets have not grown in more than a year.

They did well the first year under Trump, not great but good.

You throw out a lot of insults but can never back up anything you say with facts or stats.

You are a fraud

Are you drunk??

There has been no great rally, no accounts have doubled and tripled. The markets have not grown in more than a year.

You throw out a lot of insults but can never back up anything you say with facts or stats.

You are a fraud

I won't educate you with a chart of the stock market. It is what it is, you can deny it, but those who actually own it are looking at their accounts, not your gamma idiocy.

"Highest numbers we have ever seen."

Indeed, thanks Trump.

Trump didn't have the Q.E program to prop up the economy. .
Neither did Obama, from Oct 2014 to Jan 2019.

Sure, by then enough money had been pumped into the economy to sink a battleship.

2019-02-17%20Monetary%20Base-X3.jpg

and yet your savior in the White House is begging the Feds for more...why is that if the economy is so fucking amazing?

Do you have a clue as to what you're talking about?

President Donald Trump is a master negotiator. He wants unjustified increases in interest rates to be slowed and stopped so the economy can grow and catch up for the eight years of malaise during the Obama administration.

Last edited:
So why is Trump begging them to start it again?

Because he is a master of negotiating. He wants the irrational increases in the interest rate stopped.

The only thing irrational about them is there is not enough of them. They are far too low for an economy that is as good as you people claim it is. There is no reason for them to be this low unless the economy is really not that good.

They have never been this low in a good economy...

upload_2019-5-3_14-46-40.png

Do you have a clue as to what you're talking about?

President Donald Trump is a master negotiator. He wants unjustified increases in interest rates to be slowed and stopped so the economy can grow and catch up for the eight years of malaise during the Obama administration.

Trump is not a master negotiator, that is just a lie he tell his sheep so you will repeat it ad nauseam. It has no basis in reality.

The only thing he has successfully negotiated so far is the new NAFTA and by far the biggest concession he got was having our initials first in the new name.

Are you drunk??

You are a fraud

I won't educate you with a chart of the stock market. It is what it is, you can deny it, but those who actually own it are looking at their accounts, not your gamma idiocy.

"Highest numbers we have ever seen."

Indeed, thanks Trump.

You cannot educate me because you have no knowledge, all you have is partisan talking points.

But I will educate you...the markets over the last 466 days...nothing to be happy about.

In 466 days, the DJI is up 1.65%
In 466 days, the S&P is up 4.82%
In 466 days, the NASDAQ is up 14.80%

As compared to the previous 466 days.

DJI up 34.35%
S&P 500 up 24.0%
NASDAQ up 39.47%

What has gone on the last 466 days is stagnation...almost no growth.

Forum List

Back