CNN Poll: Trump’s Approval Rating On Economy “Is The Highest Number We’ve Ever Seen”

Trump knows the economy is his only saving grace. That is why he is shamelessly begging the Fed to drop the rates and to do another round of QE

Sour grapes.

I do not think Trump has sour grapes...but he knows that all good things must come to and end and he is begging the Fed to help maintain it for a little bit longer, not caring the damage that would result.
Do all things coming to an end include you benefiting from Chinese and Indian slave labor?

Obama's economy.
Except for when the market corrected last year, right? That was when you and the rest of the anti-Trump crowd was dancing in the streets that the TRUMP ECONOMY was collapsing. But then remarkably a couple months later it became OBAMA's ECONOMY again. You guys are a fucking joke.

The market has been stagnant for 456 days

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yet the economy is booming.
Sucks to rely on investments which is what caused the 2008 crash.

Trump didn't have the Q.E program to prop up the economy. .
Neither did Obama, from Oct 2014 to Jan 2019.

Sure, by then enough money had been pumped into the economy to sink a battleship.

2019-02-17%20Monetary%20Base-X3.jpg

and yet your savior in the White House is begging the Feds for more...why is that if the economy is so fucking amazing?

The Feds raised rates and spooked the markets.

If you were not an econ numbskull you'd know that.

Fcking fraud

Anyone with a brain knew the rates were going to go up, they had been too low for too long. They should be higher than they are now.

MAGA
Snowflake Meltdown.

oh look; Trumpers are (now) relying on what Trump calls 'fake' newz to make themselves feel better about their favorite ass hole.

That is just rich ........ and so fucking cute ..............

Hilarious now that you call CNN fake news.

Reading comprehension having a bad day there I see.

I am not calling CNN fake news.

Try reading what people post next time, Sparky boi.

I stated: "oh look; Trumpers are (now) relying on what Trump calls 'fake' newz to make themselves feel better about their favorite ass hole."

Now grow up & learn how to fucking read, Sparky.

Trump didn't have the Q.E program to prop up the economy. .
Neither did Obama, from Oct 2014 to Jan 2019.

Sure, by then enough money had been pumped into the economy to sink a battleship.

2019-02-17%20Monetary%20Base-X3.jpg

and yet your savior in the White House is begging the Feds for more...why is that if the economy is so fucking amazing?

So you are demanding the Economy is Obama' yet you say Trump is begging the RB?? Are you a particular sort of stupid??

Greg

Where the fuck did I ever say the economy was Obama’s? Obama was a piece of shit president and made things worse not better.

You sheep are so fucking stupid

Trump knows the economy is his only saving grace. That is why he is shamelessly begging the Fed to drop the rates and to do another round of QE

Sour grapes.

I do not think Trump has sour grapes...but he knows that all good things must come to and end and he is begging the Fed to help maintain it for a little bit longer, not caring the damage that would result.
Do all things coming to an end include you benefiting from Chinese and Indian slave labor?

Yep and then the slave labor will move to another country.

Sour grapes.

I think you’re forgetting a little thing called Trade Agreements.
You’re also forgetting a little thing called mortality.
So your greed and avarice will eventually come to a conclusion.

fake news
Yes CNN is, glad you finally admit it.

Somehow when you agree with CNN…it’s suddenly credible. Which makes you less than.
I didn't say that, but you did call CNN fake news. Glad you're finally coming around. CNN is always been fake news. Trumps approval rating are higher than being reported. The polls on here prove that.

Funny how when CNN reports something you agree with, you rush to their defense. So transparent, so baseless. Sucks to be you.

fake news

Somehow when you agree with CNN…it’s suddenly credible. Which makes you less than.
I didn't say that, but you did call CNN fake news. Glad you're finally coming around. CNN is always been fake news. Trumps approval rating are higher than being reported. The polls on here prove that.

Funny how when CNN reports something you agree with, you rush to their defense. So transparent, so baseless. Sucks to be you.
CNN fabricates.

fake news

dont ya find it odd that members of this board myself included keep repeating the MSM sucks put on your filters for anything ...we even proclaim fox is just as bad but yet somehow righties like us are the brainwashed ones..

and now you know why the normies just tune into the local news for the weather report and then CLICK

fake news

I'm sitting here telling you they are fake news all the time. I think that number is to low, but now you are calling them fake news when you disagree.

Just yesterday you were whining about how bad the economy was. I told you to suck it up. Remember?

Sour grapes.

Trade agreements do nothing about slave labor.

What does people dying have to do with anything?

Sour grapes.

It will end your greed.

It will end your greed.

True, but there are billions of others out there that look out for their own self interest just like I do.

It will end your greed.

True, but there are billions of others out there that look out for their own self interest just like I do.

Like in Venezuela.
The real point is...
Trump BAD for you when economy is failing.
Trump BAD for you when economy is growing.
In other news...
Oxygen is good.
Oxygen is bad.

Just be honest and maintain your own Libertarian Thread.
Then move to Mexico, Cuba, Columbia, Brazil, etc...where Libertarianism has thrived...if you’re not the slave labor.

Forum List

Back