CNN Poll: Trump’s Approval Rating On Economy “Is The Highest Number We’ve Ever Seen”

Obama's economy.
Except for when the market corrected last year, right? That was when you and the rest of the anti-Trump crowd was dancing in the streets that the TRUMP ECONOMY was collapsing. But then remarkably a couple months later it became OBAMA's ECONOMY again. You guys are a fucking joke.

The market has been stagnant for 456 days

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Must just be your investments.

I posted these numbers back on Apr 23, I do not want to do the math again so I will stick with these, but all 3 markets are down since that day so the growth is even smaller...

Since Jan 22, 2018 (the start of the trade war): In 457 days:

In 457 days, the DJI is up 2.6%
In 457 days, the S&P is up 4.39%
In 457 days, the NASDAQ is up 14.29%

As compared to the previous 457 days.

NASDAQ up 40.86% in the 457 days prior to the start of the trade war
S&P 500 up 31.25%i n the 457 days prior to the start of the trade war
DJI up 43.68% in the 457 days prior to the start of the trade war

Trump knows the economy is his only saving grace. That is why he is shamelessly begging the Fed to drop the rates and to do another round of QE

You're a clown...and a fraud.

Did you bitch about Ears low rates? Nope so sit down

Yes, they should have raised them sooner than they did, they were low far too long.

If the economy is really booming like we are told then another round of QE should not be necessary, lowering rates should not be necessary.

You're an econ illiterate......fraud.

:21::21::21::21:

This from a dumb broad that thinks we should lower the rates and do another round of QE in a booming economy. Let me guess you are cheering the trillions of dollars we are adding to the debt during this booming economy also...I bet you think that is a great thing
This from a dumb broad that..,.

My my. Leftist has his toxic masculinity out attacking women like the pathetic wimp he is.

MAGA
Snowflake Meltdown.

Yet is overall approval rating is 41.8 on the average. Depending on the poll, it goes from a low of 39 to a high of 51 but only one poll has it above 45%. The Economy is just one indicator. And one that Trump really doesn't have that big an impact on. If anything, he's got somewhat of a negative impact. But his PR is humming on all cylinders trying to take all the credit. What I notice is the increase in costs of every day items in the last couple of months due to the Tariffs and such. And it''s not getting any better. His PR folks leave that part out. This is why his overall rating is so low when all the things are considered.

Sorry, but the Mueller Report has very little affect on any of this. It's a nice circus show but little else. It's Job Performance that is averaged out at 41.8% not economy alone.

Why lie when the FACTS are so easily available.

2019-05-02%20Presidents%20Approval-X2.jpg

Trump knows the economy is his only saving grace. That is why he is shamelessly begging the Fed to drop the rates and to do another round of QE

As you know, the Fed raised interest rates too quickly last year choking off the economy.

I do not think Trump has sour grapes...but he knows that all good things must come to and end and he is begging the Fed to help maintain it for a little bit longer, not caring the damage that would result.

Specifically what damage?

As you know, the Fed raised interest rates too quickly last year choking off the economy.

Trump's trade war did more damage than the Fed hikes,. They are too low, should have been raised a few years ago. If low rates is all that was keeping the economy moving we are fucked.

I do not think Trump has sour grapes...but he knows that all good things must come to and end and he is begging the Fed to help maintain it for a little bit longer, not caring the damage that would result.

The inability to respond when an actual downturn/recession hits...which is inevitable.

It should have never stayed so low for so long...

upload_2019-5-2_22-31-51.png

MAGA
Snowflake Meltdown.

Yet is overall approval rating is 41.8 on the average. Depending on the poll, it goes from a low of 39 to a high of 51 but only one poll has it above 45%. The Economy is just one indicator. And one that Trump really doesn't have that big an impact on. If anything, he's got somewhat of a negative impact. But his PR is humming on all cylinders trying to take all the credit. What I notice is the increase in costs of every day items in the last couple of months due to the Tariffs and such. And it''s not getting any better. His PR folks leave that part out. This is why his overall rating is so low when all the things are considered.

Sorry, but the Mueller Report has very little affect on any of this. It's a nice circus show but little else. It's Job Performance that is averaged out at 41.8% not economy alone.

Oh good grief the economy is a locomotive driving up Trump's numbers

Fact

It's just one number and one number only. His overall job performance average number is still at 4.1.8% with 53% showing dissatisfaction. And that number is what gets him reelected or not. There are other factors like the Deficit increase that is equal to the worst year for Obama. And it looks like it won't be going down. You want to blame that on the Dem House but that was done by the Republican House last year for this years budget. If it goes down, it's going to because the Dem house forces it to go down. And that means penny pinching on many of Trumps little pet projects like they have already shown they are ready to do. You say that cutting 2.5 billion isn't important but when you add that to many other programs, it all adds up. We don't need to keep adding 12 trillion dollars to the Deficit each year like we are right now. This isn't created by the Democrats for the last 2 years, it's been republican controlled. And the Public isn't ignoring that fact.

It's so over for you shitforbrains idiots it isn't even funny. You're simply pathetic now.

MAGA
Snowflake Meltdown.

Oh good grief the economy is a locomotive driving up Trump's numbers

Fact

It's just one number and one number only. His overall job performance average number is still at 4.1.8% with 53% showing dissatisfaction. And that number is what gets him reelected or not. There are other factors like the Deficit increase that is equal to the worst year for Obama. And it looks like it won't be going down. You want to blame that on the Dem House but that was done by the Republican House last year for this years budget. If it goes down, it's going to because the Dem house forces it to go down. And that means penny pinching on many of Trumps little pet projects like they have already shown they are ready to do. You say that cutting 2.5 billion isn't important but when you add that to many other programs, it all adds up. We don't need to keep adding 12 trillion dollars to the Deficit each year like we are right now. This isn't created by the Democrats for the last 2 years, it's been republican controlled. And the Public isn't ignoring that fact.

Your numbers are way off. Besides that, the deficit has been increasing over the last 4 Presidents because Congress doesn't want to tackle entitlements, nor do they do anything about waste fraud and abuse. And the government continues to grow.

Going to be an hilarious year watching the Left trying to convince people they don’t know their own financial situation.

The inability to respond when an actual downturn/recession hits...which is inevitable.

It should have never stayed so low for so long...

View attachment 259124

Where are the years from 2017-2019.

Also your link to that chart. It doesn't even say what it is for.

Forum List

Back