CNN Poll: Trump’s Approval Rating On Economy “Is The Highest Number We’ve Ever Seen”

The market has been stagnant for 456 days
This thread is about the economy, not the NYSE, or whatever "market" you're referring to.

In the future if you need help understanding the OP, don't be afraid to ask.

Obama's economy.
Except for when the market corrected last year, right? That was when you and the rest of the anti-Trump crowd was dancing in the streets that the TRUMP ECONOMY was collapsing. But then remarkably a couple months later it became OBAMA's ECONOMY again. You guys are a fucking joke.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Must just be your investments.

Obama's economy.
Except for when the market corrected last year, right? That was when you and the rest of the anti-Trump crowd was dancing in the streets that the TRUMP ECONOMY was collapsing. But then remarkably a couple months later it became OBAMA's ECONOMY again. You guys are a fucking joke.

No it's the entire market. And it appears we are heading for a slowdown. Hopefully not a recession.

Obama's economy.

No it's the entire market. And it appears we are heading for a slowdown. Hopefully not a recession.

And you're basing that comment on what?

And he is still not popular.

It is more telling that he remains fairly unpopular even with the strongest economic approval 'ever.' Speaks volumes about how Americans feel in relation to Trumps personality.

Obama's economy.

Its honestly a fair assumption - particularly considering how long the economy has gone without a slowdown. The economy is cyclical.

Trump needs the sugar high to last till the election though - should the economy fail he will find it very hard to retain his position. It may already be very difficult as the midwestern blue collar worker is not really seeing the good economic numbers. He needs those voters to win.

Which part? I made 3 comments. The expectation of an upcoming slowdown? Analysis from many sources. (it's always best to get ideas and analysis from many sources when it comes to the economy)

Go have a look for yourself.

Which part? I made 3 comments. The expectation of an upcoming slowdown? Analysis from many sources. (it's always best to get ideas and analysis from many sources when it comes to the economy)

Certainly possible, hell, it was even possible in 2015 and 2018.

U.S. Companies Warn of Slowing Economy

Slowing U.S. economy is inconvenient truth

Here’s one more sign the US economy is slowing

The indicators are there, in some cases. We just have to hope it doesn't swing too far. One worrying fact is that interest rates are just not high enough; meaning, the Fed doesn't have much use of its best monetary tool.

MAGA
Snowflake Meltdown.

Oh,I remember this. I thought you were using current and truthful information. CNN did report it that way and FOX repeated it. But CNN got the numbers backwards and reported a retraction and FOX also reported a retraction. Look at the date on the poll. Trump and you strumpets still try and use that to show good news. The retraction was made and right afterwards, Trump called the retraction Fake News. Even Fox retracted it.

Was it fake news before the retraction or was it fake news after the retraction.

The indicators are there, in some cases. We just have to hope it doesn't swing too far. One worrying fact is that interest rates are just not high enough; meaning, the Fed doesn't have much use of its best monetary tool.

Yep, guessing those same indicators were there in 2015. Don't want to bust your chops, I understand there are market swings and we're overdue for a slowdown. Not sure I'm seeing any indicators in consumer optimism.

I wonder if I did a search on comments in this message board about CNN what would they be

For one brief moment CNN is not fake news

James Carville says "It's the economy, stupid."

90% of polled Americans approved of President Bush's job performance, and yet Clinton beat him

Last edited:
Yep, guessing those same indicators were there in 2015.
And this guess is based on .... ?

Consumer Confidence Index is not a good indicator (not sure if that's what you meant, instead of "optimism")

Economic forecasts (including from the fed) can be somewhat decent. As can consumer and business spending. As can a trend in jobs reports. And when they all point the same way? I would say they, taken together, constitute a strong indicator.

Forum List

Back