🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN polls shocker

Right, up 13%. They went to the room with the undecided asked who now will vote for trump and over half raised their hand. The dude speaking was speechless. he had to do something to get away from it. It was fkn funny as hell. I also watched the show after the coverage show and facts kept getting in their way there too. I love when lib media get shot down so fast.

It was a dystopian speech. Most people who watched it found it positive because they see .... Europe in a mess, China rising, our political gridlock unable to address our deficits ... let alone simple stuff like immigration ..... and Trump acknowledges all that.

That's why Van Jones and Bakari Sellers were crapping themselves last night. They know what happened. They felt it, and the polls confirmed it. That was a Trump Grand Slam and all of their ridiculous efforts to paint his speech as "Dark and ominous" won't work.
Well it was dark and ominous, LOL. But he's speaking to people who lost their jobs and make less than before, and wonder not just how their kids can go to school, but what jobs there will be for them.

For viewers, a whopping 57 percent said they had a “very positive” reaction to the speech, while only 24 percent said the speech had a “negative effect.”

Even more incredible for Trump was that 73 percent of viewers said the policies proposed in the speech would move the country in the “right direction,” with only 24 percent saying otherwise.

pretty weak really .. logic tells me a much higher percentage of RW's watched than Democrats.

What?? Poll numbers go up following a party's national convention??

Who knew? </sarcasm>
That was actually just an instant poll for CNN not an actual poll of the convention it was merely for his speech but u understand you gotta deflect and dodge
For viewers, a whopping 57 percent said they had a “very positive” reaction to the speech, while only 24 percent said the speech had a “negative effect.”

Even more incredible for Trump was that 73 percent of viewers said the policies proposed in the speech would move the country in the “right direction,” with only 24 percent saying otherwise.

pretty weak really .. logic tells me a much higher percentage of RW's watched than Democrats.

Lol that's not a very good deflection come on you can do better. I looked for the poll but didn't find it and most republicans would have been watching fox not CNN

I doubt many latinos or blacks watched. I would think that a good many "I'll never got gop" folks tuned in, and they gave negative response. But imo the significance, if there is much, is the surprise the professional political class showed, both gop and dem. Peggy Noonan said something like "Reagan would never give a speech like that, but it may have worked."

More importantly, Donald has now spoken to the dissatisfied about their fear. I think that give HRC an obvious opening, but she ain't no Hubert Humphrey, and who knows what damage Comey did long term.

Forum List

Back