CNN Promotes CUCKOLDRY As “Positive” For Modern Relationships

Just because some couples enjoy it doesn't make it a positive thing as CNN is suggesting. You don't have to be a fuddy-duddy to observe that cuckholding changes what a committed relationship means.

Never mind that. Let's petition Congress to pass a law making cuckhold trios eligible to marry. You know, to make it fair.

Cuckholdery is just a modified version of swinging or being in an open relationship. As for making polygamy legal, I don't see a problem with it.
Yes, it's the new swinging. That you "don't have a problem with it" is irrelevant to whether these "relationships" are positive.

The study in question found that it can be positive for some couples. Not sure why that bothers anyone.
You are confusing disagreement with being "bothered".

My mistake. So you disagree with doing it? Or do you disagree with others doing it?
I disagree with the declaration that it is positive based on this one study. How about studies on the psychological effects to the people who embrace the cuckhold lifestyle? What about children born into this "modern" arrangement- what does this definition of couple/parents do to their young psyches? I'm not saying I demand other people not participate in cuckholding. I'm saying don't celebrate it. I'm saying don't call it positive because it isn't. Just like swinging- the sociopath swingers surely found it positive but what of your average person, i.e. most people? I've read things about them- they ended up feeling unimportant, disposable, despondent. That just doesn't sound positive to me.

More right-wing sexual hysteria. Notice how many of their men get caught cheating after practicing "open marriage" on the sly. I'm not a real proponent of "open marriage." I personally think that sex should be private and not performed for the edification of a third party. But whatever floats a particular couple's mutual boat, so what? And cheating guys at least need to give their wives the same leeway.

I found the real story, and it's about a study of sexual fantasies:

Cuckolding can be positive for some couples, study says - CNN

I don't know who the bozo is who made the Youtube video. He sounded British, but he probably made it for the American hysterical market. We Americans seem to have much more distress over sex and the human body than any other developed nation. It's really boring and there is no point to it.

Brace yourselves. I think that the hystericals who have been screaming on the "Mental Illness on Parade aka the Women's March" will be over soon, screeching as usual.

Let them screech.

Some couples enjoy it. That is not a myth.

Why does anyone else care if they do?

Why does anyone care? Well perhaps because it affects society at large.

It will spread more STD's, which we will all have to pay for, it will create more unwanted children or abortions, which we will all wind up paying for, it will cause more broken relationships, which again filters down to harming children, and we have to splain and try to convince our children that this is wrong and that they should not embrace it, even though more and more in society seems to be doing so.

If the couples have unprotected sex, you might have a point. But I can say from personal knowledge, the "kink community" is more adamant about using condoms than any group I have talked to.

Condoms fail, and condoms don't prevent relationships from being destroyed either.

Maybe they can wrap giant condoms around their children during the divorce.

Cuckholdery is just a modified version of swinging or being in an open relationship. As for making polygamy legal, I don't see a problem with it.
Yes, it's the new swinging. That you "don't have a problem with it" is irrelevant to whether these "relationships" are positive.

The study in question found that it can be positive for some couples. Not sure why that bothers anyone.

My mistake. So you disagree with doing it? Or do you disagree with others doing it?
I disagree with the declaration that it is positive based on this one study. How about studies on the psychological effects to the people who embrace the cuckhold lifestyle? What about children born into this "modern" arrangement- what does this definition of couple/parents do to their young psyches? I'm not saying I demand other people not participate in cuckholding. I'm saying don't celebrate it. I'm saying don't call it positive because it isn't. Just like swinging- the sociopath swingers surely found it positive but what of your average person, i.e. most people? I've read things about them- they ended up feeling unimportant, disposable, despondent. That just doesn't sound positive to me.

I have never been involved in cuckholding. But I have been involved in some acts many people consider kinky. Why would I tell my children about any of it? My parents taught me the basics of sexuality and the "Birds and the Bees". But they never talked about oral sex or any other specific acts. Why would anyone share it with their children? And was there any suggestion that people do?

More right-wing sexual hysteria. Notice how many of their men get caught cheating after practicing "open marriage" on the sly. I'm not a real proponent of "open marriage." I personally think that sex should be private and not performed for the edification of a third party. But whatever floats a particular couple's mutual boat, so what? And cheating guys at least need to give their wives the same leeway.

I found the real story, and it's about a study of sexual fantasies:

Cuckolding can be positive for some couples, study says - CNN

I don't know who the bozo is who made the Youtube video. He sounded British, but he probably made it for the American hysterical market. We Americans seem to have much more distress over sex and the human body than any other developed nation. It's really boring and there is no point to it.

Brace yourselves. I think that the hystericals who have been screaming on the "Mental Illness on Parade aka the Women's March" will be over soon, screeching as usual.

And this is why we have proof that the Bible was inspired by God and not men.

Why else would you have a book condemn fornicating and adultery and drunkenness?

As for women writing it, pfft. Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands?

Don't think so.

The Bible, like the Constitution, is a warning which is ignored, just like the Constitution today.

It will spread more STD's, which we will all have to pay for, it will create more unwanted children or abortions, which we will all wind up paying for, it will cause more broken relationships, which again filters down to harming children, and we have to splain and try to convince our children that this is wrong and that they should not embrace it, even though more and more in society seems to be doing so.

If the couples have unprotected sex, you might have a point. But I can say from personal knowledge, the "kink community" is more adamant about using condoms than any group I have talked to.

Condoms fail, and condoms don't prevent relationships from being destroyed either.

Cheating destroys more relationships than open relationships do. What the children know hasn't stopped men & women from lying and cheating throughout history.

I have never been involved in cuckholding. But I have been involved in some acts many people consider kinky. Why would I tell my children about any of it? My parents taught me the basics of sexuality and the "Birds and the Bees". But they never talked about oral sex or any other specific acts. Why would anyone share it with their children? And was there any suggestion that people do?
If you think children are ignorant of and/or uneffected by activities adults they live with do, yet haven't talked to them about, you are in some serious denial.

Cheating destroys more relationships than open relationships do. What the children know hasn't stopped men & women from lying and cheating throughout history.

I see, so the options are cheating vs. open relationships?

How about not doing either? That will save even more relationships.

It reminds me of the condemnation the Catholic church received for speaking against contraception. All the news was about spreading STD's thanks to the Catholic church. But then I did something inexplicable. I began to think for myself and realized the absurdity with that line of reasoning. If you are going to violate the Catholic church doctrine by having sex outside of marriage then why listen to them about not using contraception. That's what they call insane.

By all means, if you are going to do it anyway, then be open about it, much like you should be honest if you want to murder someone.

By all means, if you are going to do these things anyway, they you are on your own and many will suffer as a result even if you take precautions

Last edited:
Once again what we see here is an example of what level of selfishness can be engage in and be accepted. Or, like CNN, trying to raise the bar of acceptability to it's eventuality and that is a society of anything goes. Where people can engage in all manner of fantasies without penalty.

What is lost here is the children of the marriage. With marriage comes a persons most supreme responsibility... their children. You want to talk about studies, then talk about the studies that consistently show that children raised in a traditional two parent household do better in every single category. And have exponentially less chance to engage in violent/criminal behavior.

Anything the parents engage in that comes with a high risk of fucking up the marriage is irresponsible and selfish. They are fooling around with their childrens future, and their potential success and failure. Cuckolding is a depraved, selfish act. Period.
Indeed, being civilized means controlling ones desires. There is no such society where people get to engage in whatever desire they have - and there not be a price to pay for it. And that is why it is called a fantasy. And fantasies are better left in your head.

Once again what we see here is an example of what level of selfishness can be engage in and be accepted. Or, like CNN, trying to raise the bar of acceptability to it's eventuality and that is a society of anything goes. Where people can engage in all manner of fantasies without penalty.

What is lost here is the children of the marriage. With marriage comes a persons most supreme responsibility... their children. You want to talk about studies, then talk about the studies that consistently show that children raised in a traditional two parent household do better in every single category. And have exponentially less chance to engage in violent/criminal behavior.

Anything the parents engage in that comes with a high risk of fucking up the marriage is irresponsible and selfish. They are fooling around with their childrens future, and their potential success and failure. Cuckolding is a depraved, selfish act. Period.
Indeed, being civilized means controlling ones desires. There is no such society where people get to engage in whatever desire they have - and there not be a price to pay for it. And that is why it is called a fantasy. And fantasies are better left in your head.

You are right, but it is not just about the children. Sex is about sharing a loving relationship, something that many don't care about. Many just seek pleasure, and forgo the trivial matter of meaningful and loving relationships, which takes a toll on them psychologically and spiritually.

. You call it open relationships, but these very relationships once collapse, are found out that they were or would be deemed as a form of open cheating that does lead to the same conclusions in the end.

Judge-Roy-Moore.jpg

What about if their mama watches and they have their consent?

Roll Tide!!!

If you think children are ignorant of and/or uneffected by activities adults they live with do, yet haven't talked to them about, you are in some serious denial.

My adult children would disagree with you.

My adult children would disagree with you.

And there is a vast array of research that disagrees with you.

It reminds me of the condemnation the Catholic church received for speaking against contraception. All the news was about spreading STD's thanks to the Catholic church. But then I did something inexplicable. I began to think for myself and realized the absurdity with that line of reasoning. If you are going to violate the Catholic church doctrine by having sex outside of marriage then why listen to them about not using contraception. That's what they call insane.

By all means, if you are going to do it anyway, then be open about it, much like you should be honest if you want to murder someone.

By all means, if you are going to do these things anyway, they you are on your own and many will suffer as a result even if you take precautions

I have never said anyone has to do anything.

I am simply engaging in a discussion of what some people do. And yes, the church has always condemned sex outside of marriage. But marriages between virgins are probably pretty rare.

Besides, why would I let your religious beliefs shape what I do?

I am simply engaging in a discussion of what some people do. And yes, the church has always condemned sex outside of marriage. But marriages between virgins are probably pretty rare.

I wouldn't dream of telling you what to do. If God gave you freedom who am I to take it away?

I believe God provided us a way to live that leads to life and true happiness and those who reject it can do as they please and reap their own reward.

All I'm doing it pointing this out to you

Just because some couples enjoy it doesn't make it a positive thing as CNN is suggesting. You don't have to be a fuddy-duddy to observe that cuckholding changes what a committed relationship means.

Never mind that. Let's petition Congress to pass a law making cuckhold trios eligible to marry. You know, to make it fair.
Are you familiar with the words "can be"?

Basically you just made the argument that sex should only be for those in marriage.

I wouldn't dream of telling you what to do. If God gave you freedom who am I to take it away?

I believe God provided us a way to live that leads to life and true happiness and those who reject it can do as they please and reap their own reward.

All I'm doing it pointing this out to you
. Yet when their freedoms boil over to restrict or take away our freedoms to live and raise our children the way we see fit, then intervention should take place to stop the intrusion.

Forum List

Back