CNN "reporter" banned from WH event for being rude and not listening to the rules

as I've stated, it's about time someone with guts calls out the MSM bullshit
they are one of the reasons Trump was elected
I was tired of their crap

Bull fuking sh!t.

She did what they all do all the time every time for decades.

Trump is a wannabe dictator.

They didn't "ban CNN" they said the reporter was rude and wasn't allowed in the invitation only press pool - their cameras were allowed in.

(Frankly, given what I've seen of that Acosta guy or whatever his name is at pressers I'm not at all surprised, dude was rude as fuck and inconsiderate of other journalists. Elitist prick who thought he was more important than any other organization in them imo)

Even Fox News stands by CNN. They know that they must also stand up to the corrupt and miserable Trump Administration. The only people apparently backing the Trump Administration on this matter are Trump's mindless minions.

Fox News announces support of CNN after White House bans reporter
I could care less WHO is standing behind the little ****. She was told to shut up and respect the office she decided to scream and yell and she was removed and banned rightfully so.
Bull fuking sh!t.

Lol. Keep crying. I expected people who enjoy threatening politicians to not care about rules,decorum etc.

CNN "reporter" banned from WH event for being rude and not listening to the rules

good about time tired of these useless lying assholes

all of cnn should be banned from coverage

why do they need to show up

they just make up bullshit as they go along anyways

Last edited:
I honestly can't recall a presser, pretty much since Trump announced he was running, where CNN's idiot journalists didn't disrupt it yelling over other journalists questions out of turn and shit... Does anyone else recall one?

Maybe CNN will get a clue and stop being dicks to everyone...

White House bans CNN reporter from open press event

Damn idiots at CNN need to learn obviously...having a hard time realizing that the American people don't give a shit if they are banned or not. Learn your place and things will go MUCH smoother.

The individual MSM talking mouthpieces have for too long put themselves between the message. 24/7 the talking heads condescend to tens of millions of American viewers and listeners--sanctimoniously inserting themselves between the "real" news and the we the people, deigning, daring to insinuate they must "explain" each sound byte, clip and paragraph of text--oversimplified--so the average "smell them next aisle over" voter can possibly understand what the news is informing to us.

The talking heads stand up in the face of the most powerful man on Earth and dare to approach him as equal in their shark skin suits, anaconda skin loafers and waxed bedazzled foreheads. The news is not about truth, no, the news is about the personification and self-righteousness of the ten million a year for ten years mouthpiece regurgitating half-truths and Party soaked misinformation. They demand you worship them, they demand we hate each other, and, in the high tide of their exegesis of the news, bait us into spending the only currency a human being will ever possess: time.

Adios Collins . . .

Bull fuking sh!t.

If they can’t dollow rules and decorum they should be expelled. I thought this when Obama was President and any other President. Journalists a by nature leaches. They should have civility .

You're the one who is lying.

There was only one reporter there because she was chosen by Fox, ABC, NBC, CNN and CBS.
That's what they do in those kinds of meetings in doors.

You guys talk about the rules and none of you knows jack sh!t how anything works. And you dare to claim it's others who are making it up as they go along?

Fuking unreal!

Afterwards, there was an open press conference in the Rose Garden. That one was for all the reporters. And they were all screaming questions and Trump walked away without answering a single one.

He is such a big fat pu$$y.

You're the one who is lying.

There was only one reporter there because she was chosen by Fox, ABC, NBC, CNN and CBS.
That's what they do in those kinds of meetings in doors.

You guys talk about the rules and none of you knows jack sh!t how anything works. And you dare to claim it's others who are making it up as they go along?

Fuking unreal!

Afterwards, there was an open press conference in the Rose Garden. That one was for all the reporters. And they were all screaming questions and Trump walked away without answering a single one.

He is such a big fat pu$$y.

im not lying ya loser

cnn lies on a daily basis about everything trump

now when they get caught

little wolf sits in screen all teary eyed

--LOL FUCK YOU TROLL

I could care less WHO is standing behind the little ****. She was told to shut up and respect the office she decided to scream and yell and she was removed and banned rightfully so.
Amen to this. Everyone has the right to speak their mind, but if they can't do it in a civil manner, prepare to be thrown out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Reporters suck big hairy ones. I'm glad she was booted. There is a time and place to ask questions, but reporters don't understand that. How many times have we seen them hold a mic to some grieving person asking HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW when the person being grieved is dead. Fuck reporters.

she decided to scream and yell

She neither screamed nor yelled.

Uninviting her was a rookie move. More like the reaction of a petulant 12 year. The man does not posses the temperament or the self confidence the office he currently holds requires. He is thin skinned and vindictive. If there has not been at least one instance where you heard or read of something he said or did since taking office that gave you pause and made you say "What the Fuck?" then it must be because you're on your knees and can't hear as well as you could standing on your own feet.

BTW, when I say "you" I don't mean you specifically, it's more of a general "you" directed at anyone and everyone who may read the post...

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Even Fox News stands by CNN. They know that they must also stand up to the corrupt and miserable Trump Administration. The only people apparently backing the Trump Administration on this matter are Trump's mindless minions.

Fox News announces support of CNN after White House bans reporter

Bret Baer is one of the 3 assholes that bushwacked Trump.
Megan Kelly and Chris Wallace were to other two.
Baer doesn't speak for the views of Fox News, and neither does this Salvador Hernandez.

We have a president who acts like an obnoxious and uneducated slob, and they
demand civility?

Forum List

Back