CNN "reporter" banned from WH event for being rude and not listening to the rules

Andrew Klavan shows the video of obama scolding a reporter in the same way...and the democrat journalists don't complain, they boo down the reporter and cheer obama.....the hypocrisy is glaring...

It starts at the 25:09 mark....and at the 25:17 mark the democrat press in the room cheers as obama throws out a member of the press...

obama threw out the journalist....and his minions in the Press corps. start chanting his name....

Andrew Klavan shows the video of obama scolding a reporter in the same way...and the democrat journalists don't complain, they boo down the reporter and cheer obama.....the hypocrisy is glaring...

It starts at the 25:09 mark....and at the 25:17 mark the democrat press in the room cheers as obama throws out a member of the press...

obama threw out the journalist....and his minions in the Press corps. start chanting his name....

You know Trump didn't write The Art of the Deal, don't you?

Who cares......nice try to hide the fact that obama actually personally ordered a reporter removed from the press briefing and all those journalists who pretend outrage at Trump now.....attacked that same journalist and cheered obama while he did it.....

Who cares......nice try to hide the fact that obama actually personally ordered a reporter removed from the press briefing and all those journalists who pretend outrage at Trump now.....attacked that same journalist and cheered obama while he did it.....

So Obama had reason to do it, and trump is just an ass. You think it's the press's fault that Trump is an ass?

It does appear, on its face, that this particular reporter was treated unfairly.

However, there seems to be an overreaction, given that CNN could have sent someone else.

CNN clearly has an anti-Trump agenda and perhaps the President is getting a little tired of putting up with it.

Trump has tweeted that CNN is fake news and the enemy of the people lots of times. I can't imagine why they would be less than flattering to him.

Well, this could be the chicken or the egg argument.

You expect a hateful troll to post true or good things? I admire your optimism.
I'm not hateful and I'm not a troll. Trolls don't answer direct questions. I always do. Trolls don't provide evidence to back up their claims. I always do. Trolls don't respond to specific points of the opposing view. I always do.

The right blames everyone but themselves.

Forum List

Back