CNN "reporter" banned from WH event for being rude and not listening to the rules

White House bans CNN reporter from open press event

Damn idiots at CNN need to learn obviously...having a hard time realizing that the American people don't give a shit if they are banned or not. Learn your place and things will go MUCH smoother.
American people do care, we hate bullies and wannabe dictators.

American people voted for Donald Trump!

American people was right!

American people will vote for President Trump again!

American people LOVES Donald Trump!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP AND ALL PATRIOTS OUT THERE! :thankusmile: :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Those that voted for the orange are the minority, most are dumb, racists and bigots.
Prove otherwise ;)

American people ? Lol you are what 26% of the eligible voters and you gonna speak on behalf of the majority....most of us will voted against the Billy and his racist party...mark my words.
Pssst...your votes were ignored by your own party.

Damn idiots at CNN need to learn obviously...having a hard time realizing that the American people don't give a shit if they are banned or not. Learn your place and things will go MUCH smoother.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP AND ALL PATRIOTS OUT THERE! :thankusmile: :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Those that voted for the orange are the minority, most are dumb, racists and bigots.
Prove otherwise ;)

Two term President!

America and the the rest of the world loves Donald Trump!

Way To Go!:banana::2up:

Even Fox News stands by CNN. They know that they must also stand up to the corrupt and miserable Trump Administration. The only people apparently backing the Trump Administration on this matter are Trump's mindless minions.

Fox News announces support of CNN after White House bans reporter
I could care less WHO is standing behind the little ****. She was told to shut up and respect the office she decided to scream and yell and she was removed and banned rightfully so.
Bull fuking sh!t.

She did what they all do all the time every time for decades.

Trump is a wannabe dictator.

Lol. Keep crying. I expected people who enjoy threatening politicians to not care about rules,decorum etc.
Ah...INCEL misogynist.

You would be the "damn idiot". Banning her from the Rose Garden event WAS retaliatory. She WAS being punished for questions Trump didn't want to hear. Trump is doing his damnedest to throttle our "Free Press". He's the one telling lie after lie after lie after lie. PS: the American people DO give a shit about this sort of stuff. These are the reasons we are utterly convinced that Donald Trump is an ignorant, childish, amoral ass and, without the slightest doubt, the worst president in the history of this nation.

You would be the "damn idiot". Banning her from the Rose Garden event WAS retaliatory. She WAS being punished for questions Trump didn't want to hear. Trump is doing his damnedest to throttle our "Free Press". He's the one telling lie after lie after lie after lie. PS: the American people DO give a shit about this sort of stuff. These are the reasons we are utterly convinced that Donald Trump is an ignorant, childish, amoral ass and, without the slightest doubt, the worst president in the history of this nation.
Neither CNN nor FOX nor any other network has a right to special access. The Idaho Falls Tattler has an equal right to access.

If you want to be rude, you'll have to go to the cornfield.

Prove otherwise ;)

Two term President!

America and the the rest of the world loves Donald Trump!

Way To Go!:banana::2up:
The gods and their karma are in the process of taking care of the fake president. Rest assured.

Banning her from the Rose Garden event WAS retaliatory. She WAS being punished for questions Trump didn't want to hear. Trump is doing his damnedest to throttle our "Free Press". He's the one telling lie after lie after lie after lie. PS: the American people DO give a shit about this sort of stuff. These are the reasons we are utterly convinced that Donald Trump is an ignorant, childish, amoral ass and, without the slightest doubt, the worst president in the history of this nation.

Yeahbut, we don't care what you think. Loser.

So a CNN reporter acts like a pompous asshole and gets treated like a pompous asshole?

I need a tissue. I'm balling over here.

Balling or bawling?

Either way, I guess maybe you’d need a tissue....

Bawling! not the other, which is obscene. Sheeeeesh. I couldn't at first think what was wrong with the ricechickie post; I knew there was a problem there somehow.

Ban CNN permanently

Ban those scum....those CIA scum

I have no problem with it! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back