CNN Sleazebag Exploits Nunberg's Terror

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg

Was Nunberg FORCED to appear on CNN under locks and chains.....or did this moron agree to be interviewed for his own possible gain?

• Banned
Was Nunberg FORCED to appear on CNN under locks and chains.....or did this moron agree to be interviewed for his own possible gain?

He sure did....smart too bringing attention to himself so Mueller can't sandbag him nice and quiet like he's tried with the others.

• Banned
This guy is going to be a riot.
First time mueller threatens him with jail time, he''ll fold like a cheap suit.

He already is a cheap suit.....Mueller is terrified of those with a good lawyer....time for that dirtbag to get his own ass indicted.

I agree CNN shouldn't have done another interview with him after the first two by phone. It was pretty obvious by then that the guy was off his rocker. It was interesting, though, the same way we all rubber neck the car crash.

He sure did....smart too bringing attention to himself so Mueller can't sandbag him nice and quiet like he's tried with the others.

How "true and clever"......Yes, Nunberg, epitomizes right wing intelligentsia.....LOL

• Banned
I agree CNN shouldn't have done another interview with him after the first two by phone. It was pretty obvious by then that the guy was off his rocker. It was interesting, though, the same way we all rubber neck the car crash.

I admit I watched it....I thought maybe he'd slap her or she'd slap him.

He already is a cheap suit.....Mueller is terrified of those with a good lawyer....time for that dirtbag to get his own ass indicted.

Nunberg IS a lawyer so he knew exactly what he was doing and saying. He was calling news programs and dropping in at Washington Post and CNN seeking his 15 minuted of fame.

Last but not least, by last night he was saying he would cooperate. He also said that Trump is likely guilty.

Just one more bizarre day in Trumpland.

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg

When ya appear on these shows ya get a free dinner.
Criminine all I get here in Burley for answering the radio quiz ? right is a free car wash

When ya appear on these shows ya get a free dinner.
Criminine all I get here in Burley for answering the radio quiz ? right is a free car wash

You could always motor over to Coeur d’Alene to hear those dudes in kilts play bagpipes :dunno:

I admit I watched it....I thought maybe he'd slap her or she'd slap him.
Erin Burnett did a REALLY good job of handling him. It isn't "analyzing" him, it's "deescalating" him.

Nunberg IS a lawyer so he knew exactly what he was doing and saying. He was calling news programs and dropping in at Washington Post and CNN seeking his 15 minuted of fame.

Last but not least, by last night he was saying he would cooperate. He also said that Trump is likely guilty.

You are right.

Nunberg graduated with a BA in History from McGill University in 2004 and later attended Touro Law Center on Long Island.

Mind you I wouldn't be asking anything about History either, at the moment he could be making it...

I can't believe you think that was staged. The guy is manic.

He's probably an ambulance-chaser dealing with claims adjusters and now the fucking FBI is after him....it's on Mueller if he jumps off a bridge.

Forum List

Back