CNN Sleazebag Exploits Nunberg's Terror

Sam Nunberg considering alcohol abuse treatment after TV interviews | Daily Mail Online

'I'm a little worried about me': Ex-Trump aide is considering alcohol abuse treatment after a day of car-crash interviews where he repeatedly vowed NOT to comply with a subpoena from special counsel Robert Mueller
  • Many speculated Sam Nunberg was drunk during multiple Monday interviews
  • Nunberg, who appeared on both CNN and MSNBC, had proclaimed that he planned to defy a subpoena calling him before a grand jury
  • But now the former Trump aide said he will cooperate with Mueller's probe
  • Nunberg added that he got 'carried away' and just wants to 'get this over with'
  • Fox Business Network said he will likely seek treatment after appearing before Mueller's grand jury on Friday

Really? So you don't agree with the investigation being pushed by the Republicans on the Special Investigation itself?
Deposing our President is granting him due process, getting his side of the story. Clearing him if he had nothing to do with it.
None of it is illegal, unconstitutional or part of a deep state conspiracy.
Don't talk crazy.

REBUT/REFUTE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP:

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

We heard you the first time, captain caps lock. You people protest the due process of this investigation more and more everyday. I'm thinking there's something to it. Or, maybe Americans have simply had it with you conspiracy creeps. You snowflakes are melting and that's good for everybody..

WUT?

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Greatest drinking game ever. Every time a deplorable says “ deep state” you need to take a shot of bourbon.

DEEP STATE = “Generally, when we’re talking about the Deep State, what we’re talking about is a mass of government that survives beyond administrations, but that is not responding to the politics of the people. This belongs not to a particular political party, but it serves across parties. Across administrations.”

Who are these members of the 'deep state'?

Forum List

Back