CNN Sleazebag Exploits Nunberg's Terror

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg

/dying

I guess that's one way of admitting he's a snowflake.

well, he only did three tours in nam.

i bet tom watched it on tv for longer than that

My tour was '67-'68 del....and shithead squirrels like you don't get to call it "nam"... got it?

sure it was, tom

i totally believe you

go fuck yourself

If you were on the bar stool next to me all you'd see at this point is a white light.

oooooh, i'm scared now.

the alleged nam vet is gonna whack me.

if you were there in 67, that makes you what, 70?

pardon me if i don't shake in my boots, fraud

lol

oooooh, i'm scared now.

lol

Yep, 71 in July and after the white light you'd feel yourself floating off into queerville.

My tour was '67-'68 del....and shithead squirrels like you don't get to call it "nam"... got it?

sure it was, tom

i totally believe you

go fuck yourself

If you were on the bar stool next to me all you'd see at this point is a white light.

oooooh, i'm scared now.

lol

Dood...you're sounding like a real dumbass.

sure it was, tom

i totally believe you

go fuck yourself

oooooh, i'm scared now.

lol

you'd know

Back before Trump I'd listen to Republican strategists debate democrat strategists on the news shows. Since Trump almost all of these republican strategists can't overlook what is staring them in the face. They see how dangerous DT is to our country and what a vile human being he is. They've done a 180 since they can't put party over country.
I was just listening to Republican Mark McKinnon say," The orthodoxy that drew me to this party is now being reinvented by this president. This type of nonsense is not why I became a republican."
Another Republican Mark Murphy is mystified how Trump ignored all of his much smarter advisors and is going forward with these tariffs which is bad policy 101.

Trump doesn't read nor care to learn from history so he doesn't understand that Herbert Hoover put these same type tariffs together which helped cause the Great Depression.

Watch the markets tank tomorrow morning because of this lunatic president.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

/dying

Witchit: is that Kate Bush in your avatar?

/dying

Not that I'm aware of. It's called The Girl With Emerald Eyes, by Brooke Gillette. Prettier full-size, more detail.

emeraldeyes.jpg

/dying

Not that I'm aware of. It's called The Girl With Emerald Eyes, by Brooke Gillette. Prettier full-size, more detail.

View attachment 180895

Needs moar nipple!

sure it was, tom

i totally believe you

go fuck yourself

oooooh, i'm scared now.

lol

you'd know

Yup, I've seen your posts before.

oooooh, i'm scared now.

lol

Yep, 71 in July and after the white light you'd feel yourself floating off into queerville.

go home and pray for a peaceful death, old man

I pray for that for everyone, including myself. The alternative is not pretty. Not nice to look at, either.

Yes there was. The FBI was already investigating Russian interference in our election and was looking at the Trump campaign especially since the Russians clearly wanted Trump to win. The reason for the Special Prosecutor was because Trump fired Comey and later admitted it was because of the Russia investigation. Trump did it to himself.
Nice try...

The FISA warrants were illegally obtained by the FBI's Trump-Hating FBI by using unverified Russia-generated propaganda from a foreign spy working with Russians through a company working for the Russians, a spy who was paid by Hillary Clinton, Obama, and the FB....the information was then used illegally in a US election, as well as illegally to get the FISA Warrants. The FBI said they would never have gone after the warrants without this document obtained, again, from a foreign spy working with Russians. The FISA warrants were also obtained in part from the overheard drunken conversation in a British pub between a self-important unpaid Trump campaign volunteer and an Aussie Rep, who just happened to have donated MILLIONS to the Clinton Foundation (what a coincidence).

AGAIN, there was NEVER any legitimate crime perpetrated warranting any investigation / Special Counsel.
You have a very big OPINION you keep throwing out, but you have no EVIDENCE.

The fact is that you don't know. Nunes has already had to backtrack and admit the political nature of the dossier was disclosed. Comey said the dossier had parts that were verified as he testified to Congress. Also the Democrat memo states that there facts that were independent of the dossier. Without the source information being released, there is no evidence the FISA warrant was illegally obtained until you see the underlying information. It was not used illegally in the election. He was a British spy who had sources of information within Russia.

You keep telling yourself that as that seems to be the only way to make you happy.
You have a very big OPINION you keep throwing out but you have no EVIDENCE!!

There was NEVER any crime committed by Trump warranting an investigation or this witch hunt.

Going on 2 Years Democrats / Mueller can produce no evidence to show that there was.

Almost all of the Democrats asked say there is nothing there.

There is no evidence to support it.

YOU can't produce any evidence to support it.

Going on 2 years now Mueller's indictments involve money laundering charges dating back to before Obama was elected President and charges against an ex-general for lying about something that wasn't even illegal.

The Left Wing Media doesn't even report on 'Collusion' charges anymore.

ZERO Evidence. ZERO Crimes. ZERO Case.

You can babble and say , "Uh-uh" all you want but there is no evidence, no evidence has been provided, and YOU can't provide any evidence to back up your delusional partisan LOYAL CLAIMS.

'NUFF SAID...

Clinton did not commit espionage and whether it rises to criminal negligence is questionable. !
Ignorant comments like this is why no one can take you seriously.

Comments like this expose the FACT that you have not read the specific laws - which have been posted on this board - covering the handling of classified, the crime of 'Espionage', and / or 'Criminal Negligence, that you have not kept yourself educated by keeping up with the news.

The criminal acts Hillary Clinton perpetrated meet the requirements for 'Espionage' as defined by the law. The FBI, as well, wrote in their own final report on the Hillary Server Investigation that she had been Criminally Negligent. (As reported, however, it was proven that FBI Strzok changed the wording of that report, removing the exact words 'Criminally Negligent' to protect Hillary from Indictment of the law. The FBI's own original report stated Hillary had been incompetently CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT!)

FBI Director Comey, who had colluded with US AG Loretta Lynch, wrote Hillary's Exoneration letter before witnesses had even been questioned, exposing the fact that the 'Fix Was In' for the protection of Hillary from Indictment.

In his announcement that he would not recommend Indictment for her - despite the undeniable evidence of literally thousands of criminal counts she could be charged with - Comey ADMITTED / openly DECLARED she had broken the law but attempted to justify her crimes and defend her by stating she was too STUPID to know she was breaking the law.
- Even Comey is intelligent to know that IGNORANCE of the Law is not a legal defense for breaking the law, especially breaking the law more than 15,000 times.

- Comey, like Bill when he looked into the eyes of every American to say he did not have sex with Monica, looked into the eyes of every American and lied his ass off when he sad she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law. The US government has a copy of every document with Hillary's signature on it verifying / declaring she had received training, was completely and clearly aware of every rule / law pertaining to the handling of classified, and this documentation, of initial and re-occurring refresher training is evidence that not only did Hillary know she was breaking the law but that Comey lied when he said she was too stupid to know she was doing it.

The fact that butt-hurt, hate-driven ignorant, partisan extremist snowflakes continue to try to argue Hillary did not commit over 15,000 criminal counts of violating both the FOIA and Federal records act alone - not counting her crimes of 'Espionage', 'Criminal Negligence', Illegal possession of TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information, Illegal handling of TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information, Illegal Storage of TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information, Illegal sharing of TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information, Illegal destruction of TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information, Illegal non-compliance with a Federal subpoena, Obstruction of justice, Lying to the FBI, etc ... is an insult to Stupid people all over the world!

Hillary broke NUMEROUS laws - enough to put her in jail for the rest of her miserable, treasonous, criminal life - while endangering our national security. There is ZERO question - it is UNDENIABLE!

Hillary paid $12 million to a foreign spy working with the Russians, through a company working for the Russians, for Russia-written propaganda which she illegally used to attempt to defeat the GOP candidate and that has been used in an attempt to overthrow the President of the United States...an act of 'TREASON' as well as a violation of US election law.
...and snowflakes / Democrats, going on 2 years now, claim they are still looking for 'Criminal Collusion with the Russians in an attempt to impact the outcome of the 2017 election'?! WTF?! Buh-BAM! THERE IT IS! Democrats / Snowflakes just refuse to acknowledge it because they do not seek 'Justice' for crimes - they seek 'Revenge' for Trump defeating the most criminal Presidential candidate in US history!

If you are pissed at Trump for being President, don't blame Trump. You ignorant F*ers allowed FELON Hillary Clinton to BUY the DNC, illegally use it and its money to rig the primaries, cheat during debates, steal the nomination, and run for President instead of being in prison on election day where she belonged. Aside from Hillary, if you want to know who is to blame for Trump being President LOOK IN THE D@MN MIRROR!

The DNC forced you on your knees and shoved Hillary in your mouth and down your throats, and you just swallowed...not you're pissed at the other candidate for the taste that has been left in your mouth!

go home and pray for a peaceful death, old man

70 is the new 60, punk. You'll never see either number because you''ll forget you're not hiding behind a keyboard and say shit to somebody in front of you like you say here....bye bye delburt.

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Really? So you don't agree with the investigation being pushed by the Republicans on the Special Investigation itself?
Deposing our President is granting him due process, getting his side of the story. Clearing him if he had nothing to do with it.
None of it is illegal, unconstitutional or part of a deep state conspiracy.
Don't talk crazy.

REBUT/REFUTE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP:

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

We heard you the first time, captain caps lock. You people protest the due process of this investigation more and more everyday. I'm thinking there's something to it. Or, maybe Americans have simply had it with you conspiracy creeps. You snowflakes are melting and that's good for everybody..

WUT?

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Greatest drinking game ever. Every time a deplorable says “ deep state” you need to take a shot of bourbon.

DEEP STATE = “Generally, when we’re talking about the Deep State, what we’re talking about is a mass of government that survives beyond administrations, but that is not responding to the politics of the people. This belongs not to a particular political party, but it serves across parties. Across administrations.”

Forum List

Back