CNN Sleazebag Exploits Nunberg's Terror

Not only does this genius not know anything about the Russian investigation he doesn’t even know what the Special Counsel looks like.
I so love it when these trumpsters come to this forum and demonstrate just how fucking stupid they are.

You got a monopoly on stupid, punk....I was talking about del's face.....now pretend you never came here.

looks like another keyboard kommando is pissing himself

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Really? So you don't agree with the investigation being pushed by the Republicans on the Special Investigation itself?
Deposing our President is granting him due process, getting his side of the story. Clearing him if he had nothing to do with it.
None of it is illegal, unconstitutional or part of a deep state conspiracy.
Don't talk crazy.

REBUT/REFUTE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP:

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

We heard you the first time, captain caps lock. You people protest the due process of this investigation more and more everyday. I'm thinking there's something to it. Or, maybe Americans have simply had it with you conspiracy creeps. You snowflakes are melting and that's good for everybody..

WUT?

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Greatest drinking game ever. Every time a deplorable says “ deep state” you need to take a shot of bourbon.

Not only does this genius not know anything about the Russian investigation he doesn’t even know what the Special Counsel looks like.
I so love it when these trumpsters come to this forum and demonstrate just how fucking stupid they are.

You got a monopoly on stupid, punk....I was talking about del's face.....now pretend you never came here.
Poor widdle pussy Tommyboy. Totally humiliated in his own thread and lashing out indiscriminately.

to make things worse, they edited it so you can't see the gun being held to his head

So is that you in your avatar?....I'm guessing it's a close resemblance.

Vying for competition, are you?

You win!

My favorite moment in this thread is when Tommyboi said Bob Mueller is AFRAID of lawyers...not knowing Mueller is one himself and one of the country’s finest, and also a decorated marine Corp vet.

Proving once again that deplorables are the dumbest people on earth.

C88E6D1F-7723-4BBE-910A-8762691E4E41.jpeg
to make things worse, they edited it so you can't see the gun being held to his head

You win!
Maid Marian still smarting from getting his ass beat to a pulp like this.

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg
CNN does their job covering the Nunberg story as Fox ignores it like the plague keeping their viewers in the dark and Tommyboi disses the station that did their job.
Only in deplorable land.

View attachment 180890

You win!
Maid Marian still smarting from getting his ass beat to a pulp like this.

Riight, dream on, faggot.

My favorite moment in this thread is when Tommyboi said Bob Mueller is AFRAID of lawyers...not knowing Mueller is one himself and one of the country’s finest, and also a decorated marine Corp vet.

Proving once again that deplorables are the dumbest people on earth.
well, he only did three tours in nam.

i bet tom watched it on tv for longer than that

well, he only did three tours in nam.

i bet tom watched it on tv for longer than that

My tour was '67-'68 del....and shithead squirrels like you don't get to call it "nam"... got it?

Forum List

Back