CNN Sleazebag Exploits Nunberg's Terror

I agree CNN shouldn't have done another interview with him after the first two by phone. It was pretty obvious by then that the guy was off his rocker. It was interesting, though, the same way we all rubber neck the car crash.

I admit I watched it....I thought maybe he'd slap her or she'd slap him.

If only he had a pool cue to hit her with. :itsok:

Why does your mind automatically go to violence against women? What the fuck is wrong with you? You are such a fucking coward.

No one made him go around to every news show that would have him. Anything that happens to him he brought on himself.

If only he had a pool cue to hit her with. :itsok:

Why does your mind automatically go to violence against women? What the fuck is wrong with you? You are such a fucking coward.

No one made him go around to every news show that would have him. Anything that happens to him he brought on himself.

Ah, it's little Lew pretending he's a dog....woof woof.

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg

I'd imagine waking up to her would be quite nice. :)
I don't think anyone forced this guy to give two separate interviews with CNN and one with MSNBC.
Not sure what he was trying to do with his impression of a political human shield for Trump but
apparently, those in the White House didn't see this train wreck coming.

Bewildered White House staff watch Sam Nunberg's interviews - CNNPolitics

BTW, I didn't see. Did he make an appearance on Fox yesterday?

'Blood in the Water' ... Abject Fear

This is Rosenstein's and Mueller's 'MO'...their recorded history - bully, intimidating, even withholding evidence that would keep innocent people out of jail and creating false crimes and fake evidence to send other innocent people to jail. And this is 'A1'' TV for the POS liberal media like the King of Fake News / Liberal Propaganda, CNN.

Mueller doesn't give a d@mn about this guy. They are desperate to come up with anything on the President...because going on 2 years now they can't even produce evidence to show there was a crime committed that warranted an investigation let alone a Special Counsel.

As mentioned, Rosenstein and Mueller have not hesitated in the past to destroy the lives of innocent people, and they won't hesitate to do so now.

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg

I'd imagine waking up to her would be quite nice. :)
I don't think anyone forced this guy to give two separate interviews with CNN and one with MSNBC.
Not sure what he was trying to do with his impression of a political human shield for Trump but
apparently, those in the White House didn't see this train wreck coming.

Bewildered White House staff watch Sam Nunberg's interviews - CNNPolitics

BTW, I didn't see. Did he make an appearance on Fox yesterday?
He did three interviews with CNN. He wasn't protecting Trump; he was protecting Roger Stone. That's probably why Mueller wants him to testify. Nunberg said Stone is his mentor and a father figure and they're after Stone. Nunberg said he hates Trump.

This guy is going to be a riot.
First time mueller threatens him with jail time, he''ll fold like a cheap suit.

He already is a cheap suit.....Mueller is terrified of those with a good lawyer....time for that dirtbag to get his own ass indicted.

Nunberg IS a lawyer so he knew exactly what he was doing and saying. He was calling news programs and dropping in at Washington Post and CNN seeking his 15 minuted of fame.

Last but not least, by last night he was saying he would cooperate. He also said that Trump is likely guilty.

Just one more bizarre day in Trumpland.
I can't believe you think that was staged. The guy is manic.

I think it was staged. I think he’s scared shitless of Roger Stone and he knows he’s going to have to roll over on him. This way he can claim “They made me do it”.

Stone used to be Manafort’s business partner. Both of them are involved with some really scary people.

This is Rosenstein's and Mueller's 'MO'...their recorded history - bully, intimidating, even withholding evidence that would keep innocent people out of jail and creating false crimes and fake evidence to send other innocent people to jail. And this is 'A1'' TV for the POS liberal media like the King of Fake News / Liberal Propaganda, CNN.

Mueller doesn't give a d@mn about this guy. They are desperate to come up with anything on the President...because going on 2 years now they can't even produce evidence to show there was a crime committed that warranted an investigation let alone a Special Counsel.

As mentioned, Rosenstein and Mueller have not hesitated in the past to destroy the lives of innocent people, and they won't hesitate to do so now.

What innocent people have Mueller destroyed. and how?

Nunberg IS a lawyer so he knew exactly what he was doing and saying. He was calling news programs and dropping in at Washington Post and CNN seeking his 15 minuted of fame.

Last but not least, by last night he was saying he would cooperate. He also said that Trump is likely guilty.

He's probably an ambulance-chaser dealing with claims adjusters and now the fucking FBI is after him....it's on Mueller if he jumps off a bridge.

If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime. Nunberg willingly worked with Stone and Trump.

Mueller has no responsibility for anything Nunberg does. Sam chose to work with these criminals. There are consequences when you commit criminal acts.

We've had this same conversation, and I have provided you with the links to answer your same question numerous times. you then wait a while then ask the same question when it comes up again. Look it up, do your own research, write it down.... You get no more 'repeats' or 'freebies'. If you are too stupid to remember or too lazy to look up the facts on your own that's your problem.

He's probably an ambulance-chaser dealing with claims adjusters and now the fucking FBI is after him....it's on Mueller if he jumps off a bridge.

If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime. Nunberg willingly worked with Stone and Trump.

Mueller has no responsibility for anything Nunberg does. Sam chose to work with these criminals. There are consequences when you commit criminal acts.
The problem is Rosenstein has already jailed people who never 'did the crime' in the past...and instead of going to jail for making up false charges and crimes he only got a harsh scolding from the judge.

We've had this same conversation, and I have provided you with the links to answer your same question numerous times. you then wait a while then ask the same question when it comes up again. Look it up, do your own research, write it down.... You get no more 'repeats' or 'freebies'. If you are too stupid to remember or too lazy to look up the facts on your own that's your problem.

No. You haven't.

The problem is Rosenstein has already jailed people who never 'did the crime' in the past...and instead of going to jail for making up false charges and crimes he only got a harsh scolding from the judge.

Who did he jail without cause?

Forum List

Back