CNN Sleazebag Exploits Nunberg's Terror

Was Nunberg FORCED to appear on CNN under locks and chains.....or did this moron agree to be interviewed for his own possible gain?

He sure did....smart too bringing attention to himself so Mueller can't sandbag him nice and quiet like he's tried with the others.

Actually he has changed his tune. He says he will probably cooperate.

Eh, one way or another he'll be made to cooperate.

Was Nunberg FORCED to appear on CNN under locks and chains.....or did this moron agree to be interviewed for his own possible gain?

He sure did....smart too bringing attention to himself so Mueller can't sandbag him nice and quiet like he's tried with the others.

Actually he has changed his tune. He says he will probably cooperate.
Yeah, someone with a syringe caught up with him.

how much longer before CNN just goes "pay per view" on all these "fights"?

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg
You must have been more drunk than him if that’s what you took from this. He went nonstop on all networks and radio programs and spewed nonsense. He implied Trump could have colluded with Russia, he told Sarah Sanders to shut up and stop covering for Trump, he was all over the board trying to drum up buzz for his soon to come book deal. Just wait....

Nice try trying to turn this into a fake news attack vs CNN but you’re tripping.

'Blood in the Water' ... Abject Fear

This is Rosenstein's and Mueller's 'MO'...their recorded history - bully, intimidating, even withholding evidence that would keep innocent people out of jail and creating false crimes and fake evidence to send other innocent people to jail. And this is 'A1'' TV for the POS liberal media like the King of Fake News / Liberal Propaganda, CNN.

Mueller doesn't give a d@mn about this guy. They are desperate to come up with anything on the President...because going on 2 years now they can't even produce evidence to show there was a crime committed that warranted an investigation let alone a Special Counsel.

As mentioned, Rosenstein and Mueller have not hesitated in the past to destroy the lives of innocent people, and they won't hesitate to do so now.

You are such a idiot. Mueller is doing a thorough job and you can't stand it hence the need to attack Mueller. There is no evidence he is targeting anyone.

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

Wake up to Erin Burnett every morning? Yes please.

Other than that, Nunberg was acting insane yesterday on multiple news networks and programs, but it's Erin Burnett that has the problem?

Our Founding Fathers taught us that it is our duty to stand our ground and disobey tyranny and arbitrary power.

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)

That's funny. Was CNN abusing Nunberg's rights or do you just pop in with random quotes?

THE ISSUE:

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Less than a year, Easy. There is no report, yet, of evidence. But it is coming.
There have been multiple investigations spanning more than a year.

There have been MANY Reports and actual evidence provided - unfortunately for Democrats, all of it has exposed crimes committed by DEMOCRATS, like Hillary.

ANOTHER report IS coming - the IG announced it will release its latest report soon, this one on former RBI Assistant Director Andrew 'Insurance Policy' McCabe exposing how he mislead / lied about his authorization for a leak of information...

Democrats / Mueller STILL can not provide the 1st shred of evidence proving there was ever any crime committed warranting an investigation let alone a Special Counsel appointment.

The vast majority of Americans are TIRED of the liberal inability to accept the outcome of the last Presidential election, have had enough of the repeated BULLSHIT claim of, "it's coming..." when everyone knows they have NOTHING - no evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation and no evidence of a crime perpetrated by Trump involving collusion with Russians to warrant an investigation being started.

Based on those things it is clear this is, as it always has been, a fishing expedition to try to find something - anything - on Trump.

And in all this time the Democrats have been trying so desperately to find any evidence of crimes committed by TRUMP they have continued to ignore the UNDENIABLE MOUNTAID OF EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTS PERPETRATED BY DEMOCRATS, to include Hillary, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Koskinen, Rice, Power, and even Obama himself.... They should all have been indicted by now and facing criminal charges. The fact that they have not been perp-walked yet but their crimes have instead been ignored is further evidence that Democrats could give a rat's ass about crimes actually committed or bring those who have committed crimes to justice....it's all about taking down Trump for daring to beat Hillary.

ZERO EVIDENCE of a crime ever being committed warranting an investigation, and ZERO EVIDENCE of crimes committed by the President; yet, Democrats continue to carry out Putin's PsyOps program of trying to further divide this country through this witch hunt that has - AGAIN - generated NO EVIDENCE of a crime committed warranting an investigation!

Are you one of the guys named Mueller’s troll farm indictments? Lots of evidence there. It seems like Mueller either hacked your little operation or you’ve got an FBI mole working for you.

But keep trying to flog that “But, but HILLARY!” narrative.

Now let’s talk about Nunberg. He says Trump’s guilty.

upload_2018-3-6_14-26-2.jpeg
[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fd2kwjcq8j5htsz.cloudfront.net%2F2013%2F05%2F08142413%2Fmacaw-parrot-yell-TS-515864652.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.petcha.com%2Fstop-the-squawk%2F&docid=epQVOcZmFDa8_M&tbnid=nqX9rMM7aefI1M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjIkrLLtdjZAhVD6lMKHQDjCoQQMwhVKAAwAA..i&w=712&h=475&bih=787&biw=1265&q=Parrot%20sqwawking&ved=0ahUKEwjIkrLLtdjZAhVD6lMKHQDjCoQQMwhVKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']
'Russian troll...Russian troll....squawk....'
'The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming....squawk...'
'Dragonlady is a pretty bird...squawk'....

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F77%2F47%2F79%2F7747796e2210844a2f6dd756ad942ac0--parrots-parakeets.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Foctotron%2Fmy-favorite-bird%2F&docid=LGqm4PHnEGdqCM&tbnid=W2TuCJElSEhtAM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjnheifttjZAhVF4VMKHTtbDXEQMwgrKAUwBQ..i&w=620&h=500&bih=787&biw=1265&q=Parrot%20with%20its%20head%20up%20its%20ass&ved=0ahUKEwjnheifttjZAhVF4VMKHTtbDXEQMwgrKAUwBQ&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2018-3-6_14-25-4.jpeg

'Very good, Comrade...just like we practiced / paid you to say...'

Bwuhahahaha!

[/URL][/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-6_14-22-13.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-6_14-22-13.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 23

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Really? So you don't agree with the investigation being pushed by the Republicans on the Special Investigation itself?
Deposing our President is granting him due process, getting his side of the story. Clearing him if he had nothing to do with it.
None of it is illegal, unconstitutional or part of a deep state conspiracy.
Don't talk crazy.

REBUT/REFUTE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP:

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Other than that, Nunberg was acting insane yesterday on multiple news networks and programs, but it's Erin Burnett that has the problem?

Our Founding Fathers taught us that it is our duty to stand our ground and disobey tyranny and arbitrary power.

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)

That's funny. Was CNN abusing Nunberg's rights or do you just pop in with random quotes?

THE ISSUE:

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

I see, you just randomly pick someone's post to quote and then don't reply to the content of it. Got it.

Nunberg IS a lawyer so he knew exactly what he was doing and saying. He was calling news programs and dropping in at Washington Post and CNN seeking his 15 minuted of fame.

Last but not least, by last night he was saying he would cooperate. He also said that Trump is likely guilty.

Just one more bizarre day in Trumpland.

He's probably an ambulance-chaser dealing with claims adjusters and now the fucking FBI is after him....it's on Mueller if he jumps off a bridge.

If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime. Nunberg willingly worked with Stone and Trump.

Mueller has no responsibility for anything Nunberg does. Sam chose to work with these criminals. There are consequences when you commit criminal acts.
The problem is Rosenstein has already jailed people who never 'did the crime' in the past...and instead of going to jail for making up false charges and crimes he only got a harsh scolding from the judge.

I'll bet he kicks puppy dogs too.

You have only given us ramblings from other crazies. You piss off!!
And you have not given us any evidence to show a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation going on 2 years now.

Here's your chance.....the world, Democrats, and especially Mueller is waiting eagerly to see any. Go for it....

Tick, tock....

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Really? So you don't agree with the investigation being pushed by the Republicans on the Special Investigation itself?
Deposing our President is granting him due process, getting his side of the story. Clearing him if he had nothing to do with it.
None of it is illegal, unconstitutional or part of a deep state conspiracy.
Don't talk crazy.

REBUT/REFUTE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP:

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE
Is it just me or did you already say all this?
You're a bot, right?

Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)

THE ISSUE:

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

You need to wake up. The Special Counsel was appointed by the Justice Department which is a part of the Executive branch. There is no deep state.

You are such a idiot. Mueller is doing a thorough job and you can't stand it hence the need to attack Mueller. There is no evidence he is targeting anyone.

Mueller was appointed special counsel to investigate Russian Collusion and Obstruction. Going on 2 years now he has failed to present one shred of evidence any crime involving either ever occurred warranting an investigation. His only indictments so far have been 'Scooter Libby's who have nothing to do with either.

ZERO evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation.
ZERO evidence of crimes committed by the President...
--- BTW, tick, tock...BB. Where's your evidence?

Evidence has been presented proving crimes perpetrated by Hillary, Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Holder, Lynch, Rice, Power, Brennan, Clapper, Koskinen, and even Obama himself.

Either Mueller is not looking for 'CRIMES' or he is demonstrating he is specifically targeting Trump and any one associated with him.

Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)

THE ISSUE:

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

You need to wake up. The Special Counsel was appointed by the Justice Department which is a part of the Executive branch. There is no deep state.

HUH?

Article Two of the United States Constitution

Clause 1:

Executive Power

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.
He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

ON THE PRESIDENT

THE EXECUTIVE POWER WAS NOT VESTED ON CONGRESS OR SCOTUS , NOR ON ROSENSTEIN OR MUELLER

WAKE UP PEOPLE

DON'T LET THE DEEP STATE BAMBOOZLE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back