CNN Sleazebag Exploits Nunberg's Terror

You are still on that delusion that everybody else committed crimes except Trump.
NP, dear, I am pointing actual proven FACT and EVIDENCE to you.

As they say, "Put up or shut up." Going on 2 years now snowflakes and witch hunters have zero evidence of criminal collusion between Russia and Trump, have zero evidence any crime was committed regarding Trump and the Russians that warranted an investigation....unless you have actual hard evidence to produce....which even Mueller doesn't have.

Tick, tock, dear......
“ Mueller doesn’t have hard evidence on Trump colluding with Russia.”
Please disclose the actual date Bob Mueller revealed his evidence to you.
Thanks in advance for your answer.

I am not pre-judging anything. I am willing to wait and see Mueller's final report.
There should BE no report.
There was never any need for an investigation.
There was never any reason for a Special Counsel.
There was never a crime committed warranting an investigation.
There was never any evidence of any crime committed warranting an investigation / Special Counsel.
THAT is what exposes all of this as a 'Witch Hunt'!
Here it comes: the same question I’ve asked you Trump cock suckers for 6 months but you’ve all pissed your pants and refused to answer.
-Why did 11 members of Trump’s team illegally meet ( it needed to be disclosed) with Russians and then lied about it after getting caught?
Your manhood is on the line.

Wake up to Erin Burnett every morning? Yes please.

Other than that, Nunberg was acting insane yesterday on multiple news networks and programs, but it's Erin Burnett that has the problem?

Our Founding Fathers taught us that it is our duty to stand our ground and disobey tyranny and arbitrary power.

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)

That's funny. Was CNN abusing Nunberg's rights or do you just pop in with random quotes?

THE ISSUE:

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

You need to wake up. The Special Counsel was appointed by the Justice Department which is a part of the Executive branch. There is no deep state.

HUH?

Article Two of the United States Constitution

Clause 1:

Executive Power

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.
He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

ON THE PRESIDENT

THE EXECUTIVE POWER WAS NOT VESTED ON CONGRESS OR SCOTUS , NOR ON ROSENSTEIN OR MUELLER

WAKE UP PEOPLE

DON'T LET THE DEEP STATE BAMBOOZLE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE IS A DEPARTMENT OF THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH. THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT.

yOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO BANBOOZLE SOMEONE!!

No, you haven't. You simply depend on right wing sources for your information. Also, whether there was an investigation on the Democrats is completely separate on whether there is one about the Russian influence into our election. Why do you insist on making them the same thing?

You really are a brainwashed idiot, bless your heart.

Hillary Clinton committed 'Espionage', 'Criminal Negligence', over 15,000 counts of violations of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act - according to the FBI, she had her maid print our Top Secret documents when she did not have a security clearance, Hillary illegally possessed / stored / handled / shared / and destroyed classified, Obstructed Justice by refusing to comply with a federal subpoena, and illegally destroyed classified information.

This is not OPINION. This is not 'right wing' opinion.
This is straight out of US LAW I have cited and posted in the past, straight out of the Laws themselves. FBI director Comey declared Hillary had broken the law 'but was too stupid to know she was doing it' - YOU know that IGNORANCE of the law is NOT a legal defense for over 15,000 criminal acts!

You want to prove to me that you are an unbiased, non-partisan, objective person, then you admit to me right now that Hillary Clinton broke laws!

I have worked with classified the majority of my life. Millions of others have, too, and when they heard everything Hillary had done but that she was not going to be charged with any of it they - we - were dumbfounded. Hillary SHATTERED laws and was protected from indictment / prosecution.

You have to be a lobotomy survivor NOT to know this.

I have provided evidence. I have challenged YOU to provide evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation - you can't / you haven't.

'Nuff said.

No, you haven't. You simply depend on right wing sources for your information. Also, whether there was an investigation on the Democrats is completely separate on whether there is one about the Russian influence into our election. Why do you insist on making them the same thing?

Hillary Clinton committed 'Espionage', 'Criminal Negligence', over 15,000 counts of violations of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act - according to the FBI, she had her maid print our Top Secret documents when she did not have a security clearance, Hillary illegally possessed / stored / handled / shared / and destroyed classified, Obstructed Justice by refusing to comply with a federal subpoena, and illegally destroyed classified information.

This is straight out of US LAW I have cited and posted in the past, straight out of the Laws themselves. FBI director Comey declared Hillary had broken the law 'but was too stupid to know she was doing it' - YOU know that IGNORANCE of the law is NOT a legal defense for over 15,000 criminal acts!

You want to prove to me that you are an unbiased, non-partisan, objective person, then you admit to me right now that Hillary Clinton broke laws!

I have worked with classified the majority of my life. Millions of others have, too, and when they heard everything Hillary had done but that she was not going to be charged with any of it they - we - were dumbfounded. Hillary SHATTERED laws and was protected from indictment / prosecution.

I have provided evidence. I have challenged YOU to provide evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation - you can't / you haven't.

'Nuff said.
Now I am scared for the Republic.

Just like the lying pile of dog excrement in the whitehouse, whiny little B*TCH right winger, tea baggers.
Poor little white collar sissy. Pissing his pants and you are right with him.
Wow...such vile hatred from the Left on display.... thank you for proving every point I have made so far....

Looked more like disgust to me and rightfully so, Prudence.
Of course you would think so.

So anyway, back to the main point - please provide evidence of any crime perpetrated warranting an investigation and Special Counsel led by Mueller.

Please tell me that spending going on 2 years, hundred of meetings, hundred of hours, pouring over thousands of documents, and spending millions of hard-earned tax dollars was not just to 'Scooter Libby' 2 guys for tax evasion dating back to before Obama was President and one ex general who lied about something that wasn't even illegal.... :p

I am not pre-judging anything. I am willing to wait and see Mueller's final report.
There should BE no report.
There was never any need for an investigation.
There was never any reason for a Special Counsel.
There was never a crime committed warranting an investigation.
There was never any evidence of any crime committed warranting an investigation / Special Counsel.
THAT is what exposes all of this as a 'Witch Hunt'!

Yes there was. The FBI was already investigating Russian interference in our election and was looking at the Trump campaign especially since the Russians clearly wanted Trump to win. The reason for the Special Prosecutor was because Trump fired Comey and later admitted it was because of the Russia investigation. Trump did it to himself.

I guess Queasy was too queasy to answer my simple question on the grounds he would incriminate himself.
Poor dear is still a eunuch .

'Nuff said.
Now I am scared for the Republic.

Now I'm scared for the Republic

Just like the lying pile of dog excrement in the whitehouse, whiny little B*TCH right winger, tea baggers.
Poor little white collar sissy. Pissing his pants and you are right with him.
Wow...such vile hatred from the Left on display.... thank you for proving every point I have made so far....

Looked more like disgust to me and rightfully so, Prudence.
Of course you would think so.

So anyway, back to the main point - please provide evidence of any crime perpetrated warranting an investigation and Special Counsel led by Mueller.

Please tell me that spending going on 2 years, hundred of meetings, hundred of hours, pouring over thousands of documents, and spending millions of hard-earned tax dollars was not just to 'Scooter Libby' 2 guys for tax evasion dating back to before Obama was President and one ex general who lied about something that wasn't even illegal.... :p
So lying to the FBI is not a crime anymore.
Hmmmm
The things we learn from Queasy.

Yes there was. The FBI was already investigating Russian interference in our election and was looking at the Trump campaign especially since the Russians clearly wanted Trump to win. The reason for the Special Prosecutor was because Trump fired Comey and later admitted it was because of the Russia investigation. Trump did it to himself.
Nice try...

The FISA warrants were illegally obtained by the FBI's Trump-Hating FBI by using unverified Russia-generated propaganda from a foreign spy working with Russians through a company working for the Russians, a spy who was paid by Hillary Clinton, Obama, and the FB....the information was then used illegally in a US election, as well as illegally to get the FISA Warrants. The FBI said they would never have gone after the warrants without this document obtained, again, from a foreign spy working with Russians. The FISA warrants were also obtained in part from the overheard drunken conversation in a British pub between a self-important unpaid Trump campaign volunteer and an Aussie Rep, who just happened to have donated MILLIONS to the Clinton Foundation (what a coincidence).

AGAIN, there was NEVER any legitimate crime perpetrated warranting any investigation / Special Counsel.
You have a very big OPINION you keep throwing out, but you have no EVIDENCE.

'Nuff said.

I'm waiting on you, Happy Joy.....prove to me you are not a left-wing reality-denying extremist by admitting Hillary broke laws and should have been indicted. If you can not admit to that, despite the massive mountain of undeniable evidence, we have nothing more to talk about. People who do not accept reality can not be reasoned with / talked to.....

You are still on that delusion that everybody else committed crimes except Trump.
NP, dear, I am pointing actual proven FACT and EVIDENCE to you.

As they say, "Put up or shut up." Going on 2 years now snowflakes and witch hunters have zero evidence of criminal collusion between Russia and Trump, have zero evidence any crime was committed regarding Trump and the Russians that warranted an investigation....unless you have actual hard evidence to produce....which even Mueller doesn't have.

Tick, tock, dear......

Wrong Evgeny. There’s a shit ton of evidence. Even Trump has stopped saying the Russians didn’t meddle.

His current tactic is to lie and say Obama did nothing. And then lie some more and say “no collusion”.

“But, but Hillary” isn’t working. Never worked really. Only idiots believe you and your fellow trolls.

'Nuff said.

I think your problem is with the Trump Justice Department. Isn't it weird that like none of them agree with you?

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg

I can not believe that the special counsel - an UNCONSTITUTIONAL OFFICE is allowed out there to harrass people.

The Constitution created THREE CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT - NOT FOUR - the President can not order the SCOTUS OR CONGRESS TO FOLLOW ITS COMMANDS

BUT IT ALSO FOLLOWS THAT NEITHER CONGRESS NOR SCOTUS CAN ORDER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS

If Congress believes that the President must be removed from office then impeach and remove. But they can not force the president to appoint someone within the executive branch to investigate the president.

I can not believe that Americans are so narcotized and/or ignorant to allow the powers that be and the deep state to depose our duly elected president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Really? So you don't agree with the investigation being pushed by the Republicans on the Special Investigation itself?
Deposing our President is granting him due process, getting his side of the story. Clearing him if he had nothing to do with it.
None of it is illegal, unconstitutional or part of a deep state conspiracy.
Don't talk crazy.

REBUT/REFUTE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP:

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

We heard you the first time, captain caps lock. You people protest the due process of this investigation more and more everyday. I'm thinking there's something to it. Or, maybe Americans have simply had it with you conspiracy creeps. You snowflakes are melting and that's good for everybody..

Watching Erin Burnett try to psychoanalyze this poor terrified bastard took that craphole network into a new low. Mueller is laying the lumber to Trump wannabe's and fringe players because he has nothing and nobody else left to stalk and harass. Sending Sam Nunberg in front of a grand jury is ridiculous....they've talked to him before and one of Mueller's stooges supposedly asked him if anybody is speaking RUSSIAN in the White House. But back to the drive-by Erin Burnett.....she was sending him down rabbit holes trying to get a hot quote they can lie about non-stop for 24 hours....her emmy-hopeful performance was both hideous and hilarious....imagine having to wake up to that every morning. :cow:

sam-nunberg-erin-burnett-outfront-cnn-drunk.jpg

sad little lying trumpkin

'Nuff said.

I think your problem is with the Trump Justice Department. Isn't it weird that like none of them agree with you?
...yeah, I thought so.

'Nuff said.

his problem is that our justice department isn't run by Russia. it upsets sergei.

'Nuff said.

I'm waiting on you, Happy Joy.....prove to me you are not a left-wing reality-denying extremist by admitting Hillary broke laws and should have been indicted. If you can not admit to that, despite the massive mountain of undeniable evidence, we have nothing more to talk about. People who do not accept reality can not be reasoned with / talked to.....

What evidence? You repeating it over and over isn’t evidence.

Evidence of Russian crimes is in Mueller’s indictments. Read them. Read the plea bargains.

I’m still waiting for Hillary’s indictments

There is no doubt that the Trump campaign was willing to accept help from Russians.

1. Please provide the FACTUAL evidence to support this bullshit claim. Tick, tock, dear...

2. There is no doubt HILLARY was willing to accept help from Russians
- She took $145 million from the KGB Bank

- Bill took $500k per speech from the KGB Bank

- Hillary Campaign manager John Podesta took thousands of unreported Russian stocks

- Podesta's company's board of directors consisted of 1/3rd prominent Russians w/connections to Putin

- Podeta's company was working for the Russians

- Tony Podesta worked for the KGB bank & the Russian Intel Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC (& has NOT been thoroughly investigated for working with the enemy that reportedly interfered in the 2016 election?)

GOOD LORD! If anyone in the Trump campaign - -especially Trump himself - had any of these connections to the Russians that Hillary and her campaign team does Trump would have been Impeached by now, and Democrats would have indicted him......but Hillary and her team get a pass. WTF?!

You bat-$hit crazy, butt-hurt, liberal extremist know-slobberers are beyond insane, driven mad by your partisan extremism and Hillary's loss, which you can still not come to grips with.

Tick, tock, Busy...tick, tock.

1. You know it is true. Factual information that Donald Trump Jr accepted a invitation to meet with a Russian who was going to give him dirt on Clinton. Trump Jr and several members of Trump's campaign went to that meeting.

2. There is one problem with your assertion. The Russians helped Trump not Clinton. They hacked and released DNC e-mails. The reason is clear. Clinton was more of a hawk on foreign policy. Trump questioned whether NATO was necessary while Clinton backed it. Since Trump took office, we have seen how he has favored Russia. He has refused to place further sanctions on Russia even as Russia launched a attack on our soldiers in Syria. He has spent none of the $120 million allocated to prevent Russian interference in our election.

You are a narrow minded asshole. I did not vote for Clinton or Trump. Take your butt-hurt liberal shit and shove it.

Forum List

Back