CNN snubs Tulsi Gabbard.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is another example of how the establishment is afraid to let the American people decide who they want to be president.

We have reached out, I think, more than once, and we received no explanation," Gabbard told Fox News on Tuesday regarding the non-invite. "I don't even think we've gotten a response to date about why they're excluding the first female combat veteran ever to run for president, the only woman of color in the race," she added.

CNN's blatant and bizarre Tulsi Gabbard snub

This is another example of how the establishment is afraid to let the American people decide who they want to be president.

We have reached out, I think, more than once, and we received no explanation," Gabbard told Fox News on Tuesday regarding the non-invite. "I don't even think we've gotten a response to date about why they're excluding the first female combat veteran ever to run for president, the only woman of color in the race," she added.

I wonder if it has dawned on her yet that she picked the wrong party to hook up with?

I wonder if it has dawned on her yet that she picked the wrong party to hook up with?
Hawaii is like 90% Democrats. She really had no choice at least to get her foot in the door.

Forum List

Back