CNN: Stop saying "radical Islam"

imageedit_2908_5644660230.jpg

I am all for dropping the "radical" ------no need for it. "muslims murder 127" says it all-------one need not throw in a ' "radical"....muslims murder '

Any negro thug you enters my 'safe space' without my consent is going to end up in a very safe place. Six fucking feet deep in the ground.

Any negro thug you enters my 'safe space' without my consent is going to end up in a very safe place. Six fucking feet deep in the ground.

I resent your use of the SN "dannyboys"-----you are a disgrace to the people of the emerald isles. SHAMErock upon you and your household

Should we call it 'radical Islam'? - CNN.com

Ah. More liberals preaching to us. CNN says we can't say "radical Islam" anymore.

Their guy says saying "radical Islam" is like saying I want a "juicy steak". He says even though you add "juicy" the focus is on "steak" and doesn't differentiate between a juicy or dry steak so only steak is the focus.

Yeah....that's literally what he argued.

He says using harsh language towards ISIS is childish and likens it to boys being boys fueled by testosterone (yeah....evil stuff there in libland).

Insanity. Liberalism is pure insanity.

I'm not sure about saying "radical Islam", however Bush spent a lot of time essentially making people believe that all Muslims were bad and evil. Anyone who speaks Islam is bad and evil. Anyone who looks like an Arab is bad and evel.

Last week two people got taken off a plane for TALKING ARABIC, in a country with no official language. GO FIGURE. It worked, and people are playing on these fears.

THAT'S IT God damn it.

CNN is right.

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD A MUSLIM AND COLORED PEOPLE "SAFE SPACE".

No negative words about Islam or Arabs or any people of color or penisless physical characteristics will be tolerated.

Safe space bitches.
Let's turn this thread into a Muslim outreach thread.

Should we call it 'radical Islam'? - CNN.com

Ah. More liberals preaching to us. CNN says we can't say "radical Islam" anymore.

Their guy says saying "radical Islam" is like saying I want a "juicy steak". He says even though you add "juicy" the focus is on "steak" and doesn't differentiate between a juicy or dry steak so only steak is the focus.

Yeah....that's literally what he argued.

He says using harsh language towards ISIS is childish and likens it to boys being boys fueled by testosterone (yeah....evil stuff there in libland).

Insanity. Liberalism is pure insanity.

I'm not sure about saying "radical Islam", however Bush spent a lot of time essentially making people believe that all Muslims were bad and evil. Anyone who speaks Islam is bad and evil. Anyone who looks like an Arab is bad and evel.

Last week two people got taken off a plane for TALKING ARABIC, in a country with no official language. GO FIGURE. It worked, and people are playing on these fears.

to which Bush do you refer and -----do you have a link describing this incident?
Got link to the "we took them off the plane because they spoke in Arabic?

ClosedCaption - I could argue that's why they say cat's have nine lives...

As to the rest, I don't really give a shit what we call them so this is a whatever for me. Just need to pick a stupid name and go with it already.

As to the rest, I don't really give a shit what we call them so this is a whatever for me. Just need to pick a stupid name and go with it already.

Anyone can call them whatever they want. For some reason republicans think someones opinion is an edict and they must fight against...something.

I guess it feels good for them to fight against something else for a change besides heart Disease and Tooth decay

Anyone can call them whatever they want. For some reason republicans think someones opinion is an edict and they must fight against...something.

I guess it feels good for them to fight against something else for a change besides heart Disease and Tooth decay

Hey....we stole the tactic from lefties and BLM.

Great cartoon you got there vet. Wait til 10:00 and we`ll break out the crayons and coloring book for you.

Popularity of Adult Coloring Books Puts a Spotlight on Knox Research - Knox College

"In 2005, Curry and Kasser's paper appeared in Art Therapy: Journal of the American Art Therapy Association. Their research was conducted as Curry's senior research project and explored the question of whether anxiety can be lessened through the coloring of mandalas, which are intricate symbols used in meditative traditions.

"The study was significant because no one had ever empirically tested this question with a randomized, experimental design," said Kasser. "I think the paper is receiving attention again because it has been replicated since its original publication and these new adult coloring books are so popular right now."

The study tested anxiety reduction in students by providing one group with a mandala to color, one group with a plaid design, and one group with a blank sheet for free-form drawing. Their results displayed a significant reduction in anxiety after spending 20 minutes coloring the mandala design, some reduction in anxiety after coloring the plaid design, and no reduction in anxiety after free-form drawing."

Forum List

Back