CNN the offical Clown Channel Of Democrates

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Turned on CNN NEW Day for 2 minutes what is the number 1 concern today Joe Bidens VP Running mate, somhow they did not get the memo that the DNC convention might be called off, 1/2 of the Police in Wisconsin refuse to provide security for the upcoming show, that means the Mlwaukee Hells Angels who hat people that Hate America like Democrates will be free to loot and Kill Democrates and CNN Cmaermen Birdbrain Alliosn Camarata is now on CNN why she was fired for banging the Cmaerman at Fox News,with out a mask ok thens letss ee if Joe Biden dose her? my question is this is so stupid who is that dumb to watch CNN/Democrates?

Turned on CNN NEW Day for 2 minutes what is the number 1 concern today Joe Bidens VP Running mate, somhow they did not get the memo that the DNC convention might be called off, 1/2 of the Police in Wisconsin refuse to provide security for the upcoming show, that means the Mlwaukee Hells Angels who hat people that Hate America like Democrates will be free to loot and Kill Democrates and CNN Cmaermen Birdbrain Alliosn Camarata is now on CNN why she was fired for banging the Cmaerman at Fox News,with out a mask ok thens letss ee if Joe Biden dose her? my question is this is so stupid who is that dumb to watch CNN/Democrates?
Spellcheck is our friend.

What
The
Fuck

did op ever have a "thought" he did not think deserved a thread on this board :eusa_think:

of course, who will be chosen as vp candidate by biden is an interesting topic. according to most of you morons, that person would have to immediately take over the presidency. due to biden dying, being in jail or a mental facility.

• Banned
Spellcheck is our friend.
used it Hillary lover can ya all read

Forum List

Back