CNN: US Economy Receives Best Ranking in Nearly 20 Years

Indeed they do. And you, who can never applaud him for doing something good are likewise clearly a hyper partisan jackass.

This is a lie, I applaud him when he does something good.

I have praised/applauded his SCOTUS picks at least 100 times now on this forum.

I applauded his desire to get out of the ME

I applauded his changing of the Fed employee regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight.

I applauded his moving ERS an NIFA out of DC and into the heartland.

I applauded his plan to privatize ATC, which sadly never came to pass.

I praise him 1000 times more often than any of you worshipers ever criticize him.

Provide a link to any one of those then please.

Here is the thread where I said I would pick Kavanaugh even before Trump choose him...

Who should replace Justice Kennedy Thread and Poll

Here is the thread where I said that I thought he was the best choice...

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Some other times...

Corrupt Broward Election Supervisor rescinds resignation.

Hong Kong protests: China warns US over Human Rights and Democracy Act

The SCOTUS Rules For Travel Ban

Supreme Court Predictions

Supreme Court Third Party Doctrine

Nope. Not at all..........

Yah you do liar. Admit it. You have a mancrush on him. Thats why you hate him so much because he already has lots of hot babes

I married a hot babe and 27 years later am still married to her and unlike your god have never cheated on her.

Does your husband cheat on you? you seem to think there is nothing wrong with a man doing so.

Indeed they do. And you, who can never applaud him for doing something good are likewise clearly a hyper partisan jackass.

I applauded his changing of the Fed employee regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight.

I praise him 1000 times more often than any of you worshipers ever criticize him.
Donald thanks you for your vote.

Only in his best of dreams.

Cheer for your messiah, Trump worshipper.

:itsok:

Name 5 things that you're glad that Trump has done so far

It’s America, you’re free to worship whoever you please.

which is why you are allowed to worship the POTUS. I am happy that you are allowed to do so.

add-jpg.275715

2.9% is pathetic growth....anything under 3% is terrible...just ask Trump

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Poor little stalinist. Sucks to be a Trump hater doesn't it

Better a Trump hater than a Trump worshiper.

Oh? Why? I fully admit to being a Trump supporter, but you are the person who worships death and destruction. Not Trump supporters.

Whenever good news for this country is posted you twist it in whatever way you can to try and cast it in a negative light.

If that is the only thing you are capable of you are either a America hater, or the stupidest person on Earth.
Or both

Somehow supporting the president & or good news is equal to being a douchbag Trump troll.

Leftist logic for ya lol

Oh? Why? I fully admit to being a Trump supporter, but you are the person who worships death and destruction. Not Trump supporters.

Whenever good news for this country is posted you twist it in whatever way you can to try and cast it in a negative light.

If that is the only thing you are capable of you are either a America hater, or the stupidest person on Earth.
Or both

Somehow supporting the president & or good news is equal to being a douchbag Trump troll.

Leftist logic for ya lol

There are those that support Trump and there are those that worship him.

For example, Iceberg is a Trump supporter and approves of most of what he does. Every now and then he says something bad about Trump and then the Trump worshipers attack him like he is Hillary herself.

That is the difference.

which is why you are allowed to worship the POTUS. I am happy that you are allowed to do so.
Trump thanks you for you constant support and says don’t worry the haters will call you names.

Or both

Leftist logic for ya lol

For example, Iceberg is a Trump supporter and approves of most of what he does. Every now and then he says something bad about Trump and then the Trump worshipers attack him like he is Hillary herself.

That is the difference.
None of that is relative to your behavior on the board.

Here is the thread where I said I would pick Kavanaugh even before Trump choose him...

Who should replace Justice Kennedy Thread and Poll

Here is the thread where I said that I thought he was the best choice...

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Some other times...

Corrupt Broward Election Supervisor rescinds resignation.

Hong Kong protests: China warns US over Human Rights and Democracy Act

The SCOTUS Rules For Travel Ban

Supreme Court Predictions

Supreme Court Third Party Doctrine

Well then i stand corrected.

Or both

Leftist logic for ya lol

That is the difference.
Don't fret, Marine Boy; some day we'll get a Marine to be President and then we'll simply kill everyone we suspect of not worshiping President Marine.

I guess that shows what you know. I don't worship humans, trees or any other object. So I guess that must mean you are even dumber then you pretend to be.

Of course you do. Trump is prefect, he can make no mistakes in your eyes...in other words worship.
You definitely have to stop using so much heroine. Your partisan ass is hanging out so far it makes you look rediculous. Grow up son

Year in Review: Strong Job Market and Consumer Spending Boost Economy as 2019 Wraps Up
This article is part of a special Epoch Times series reviewing 2019
December 22, 2019

Year in Review: Strong Job Market and Consumer Spending Boost Economy as 2019 Wraps Up

The economy is finishing the year in stronger shape, thanks in part to resilient consumers and a healthy job market. With near-record low unemployment and solid wage growth, the U.S. labor market is expected to continue to underpin consumer spending and the economy.

The Commerce Department said Friday that the total output of goods and services, or the gross domestic product (GDP), expanded at an annual rate of 2.1 percent in the July-September quarter. “The economy is still solid,” said Diane Swonk, chief economist at Grant Thornton

ME: Thank you President Trump for a great 2019. Four More Years!!!

Forum List

Back