CNN: US Economy Receives Best Ranking in Nearly 20 Years

add-jpg.275715

2.9% is pathetic growth....anything under 3% is terrible...just ask Trump

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Poor little stalinist. Sucks to be a Trump hater doesn't it

Better a Trump hater than a Trump worshiper.
To bad Trump haters can't fiqure out middle of the road is better.

To bad Trump you Trump worshipers can't figure out worshiping another human being is stupid.
I guess that shows what you know. I don't worship humans, trees or any other object. So I guess that must mean you are even dumber then you pretend to be.

I have yet to see any Trump supporter say he/she worships Trump. That seems to be a figment of libnut window licker's imagination.

Gotta link to anyone posting that they worship Trump?

Actions speak louder than words. People like you that cannot say a bad thing about him if your life depended upon it worship him. It is clear as day to anyone looking

I guess that shows what you know. I don't worship humans, trees or any other object. So I guess that must mean you are even dumber then you pretend to be.

Of course you do. Trump is prefect, he can make no mistakes in your eyes...in other words worship.

I have yet to see any Trump supporter say he/she worships Trump. That seems to be a figment of libnut window licker's imagination.

Gotta link to anyone posting that they worship Trump?

Actions speak louder than words. People like you that cannot say a bad thing about him if your life depended upon it worship him. It is clear as day to anyone looking

Indeed they do. And you, who can never applaud him for doing something good are likewise clearly a hyper partisan jackass.

Indeed they do. And you, who can never applaud him for doing something good are likewise clearly a hyper partisan jackass.

This is a lie, I applaud him when he does something good.

I have praised/applauded his SCOTUS picks at least 100 times now on this forum.

I applauded his desire to get out of the ME

I applauded his changing of the Fed employee regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight.

I applauded his moving ERS an NIFA out of DC and into the heartland.

I applauded his plan to privatize ATC, which sadly never came to pass.

I praise him 1000 times more often than any of you worshipers ever criticize him.

Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody's accurate election model
  • President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.
  • “If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.
  • Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.
  • The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

I applauded his changing of the Fed employee regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight.

I praise him 1000 times more often than any of you worshipers ever criticize him.
Donald thanks you for your vote.

We need the economy to thrive. Presidents get too much credit for the economy good or bad.

......Presidents get too much credit for the economy good or bad.

Yes and no. True, they often get more than they deserve. But on the other hand, tax policy and other economic policies can really make or break the economy. So they deserve a lot of credit too. It depends.

Provide a link to any one of those then please.

Donald thanks you for your vote.

Only in his best of dreams.

Only in his best of dreams.

You dream about Donald don't you

t-mark-bowden-playboy-donald-trump-1996.jpg

Nope. Not at all. There is nothing about Trump to admire or dream about.

He started life rich and managed to stay rich.

He has cheated on every wife he has had, and in my own personal opinion there is nothing lower than adultery. If I know someone cheated on their spouse I do not trust them in anything...if one cannot be faithful to the most solemn commitment there is, why would anyone think they can be trusted in anything?

I want for nothing, why would I dream about anyone else?

There is nothing about Trump to admire or dream about.He started life rich and managed to stay rich.
He has cheated on every wife he has had, and in my own personal opinion there is nothing lower than adultery. If I know someone cheated on their spouse I do not trust them in anything...if one cannot be faithful to the most solemn commitment there is, why would anyone think they can be trusted in anything?
I want for nothing, why would I dream about anyone else?
Not to mention the fact that people with narcissistic personality disorder are desperate for approval and are miserable as they constantly seek it. There's never enough, not for long.

Lousy way to go through life.

Forum List

Back