CNN: White House preparing emergency order, has identified $7 billion for wall

Wonderful news!

Walls, drones , high tech , even a kill zone. We need it all in order to stop the browning of America which is essentially White-Genocide.

Exclusive: White House preparing draft national emergency order, has identified $7 billion for wall - CNNPolitics

Dude, Conservatives do not believe what you believe. You are a racist. Go back to The Democrat Party where you belong. On IGNORE.

Legal Immigration does not pertain to race, or religion or sex at all. We just want to know who we invite here, and if they want to be part of this great country and it's people. We don't care what race they are. We just want an orderly process.

Wow.
Welcome to ignore.
upload_2019-2-11_7-16-55.jpeg

Wow.
Welcome to ignore.

“I love free speech...I’ll fight for free speech....I’ll put you on ignore so I can shield myself from your speech.”

I dont see anything different that is posted here constantly? You all are jumping on him for that? What did i miss? They pour in by millions, breed litters of 7 per, use chain migration to quadruple the numbers while working taxpayers cannot afford more kids yet fund their kids. It did not work out well in the ghettos of DET STL CLEVE etc. try again with mexican?

Wonderful news!

Walls, drones , high tech , even a kill zone. We need it all in order to stop the browning of America which is essentially White-Genocide.

Exclusive: White House preparing draft national emergency order, has identified $7 billion for wall - CNNPolitics

Awesome post...and spot on.
Thanks for not being a politically correct nutless pussy.
You're welcome! White-Genocide is real.

True...but you’ll offend some of those spineless cowards who call themselves Republicans...you know, the ones who have sat on their hands playing the PC angle, the kill them kindness passive approach bullshit...these nutless wonders are afraid to engage in a smash-mouth brawl with the Party Of Filth, they have been losing a fight for votership for years as they’ve stood on the sidelines taking it in the ass.

Wow.
Welcome to ignore.

“I love free speech...I’ll fight for free speech....I’ll put you on ignore so I can shield myself from your speech.”

I dont see anything different that is posted here constantly? You all are jumping on him for that? What did i miss? They pour in by millions, breed litters of 7 per, use chain migration to quadruple the numbers while working taxpayers cannot afford more kids yet fund their kids. It did not work out well in the ghettos of DET STL CLEVE etc. try again with mexican?

Yup, for me, I really don't anticipate anything being resolved on a web-site, ever. Although it does tend to be entertaining.

If we have the money pay down the debt!
Why weren't you calling for that when Hussein Obama literally DOUBLED the damn debt?
Wonderful news!

Dude, Conservatives do not believe what you believe. You are a racist. Go back to The Democrat Party where you belong. On IGNORE.

Legal Immigration does not pertain to race, or religion or sex at all. We just want to know who we invite here, and if they want to be part of this great country and it's people. We don't care what race they are. We just want an orderly process.
THIS is the definition of a CUCKservative. Well you can demographically replace us but ya gotta do it legally! Such a putz.

Wonderful news!

Awesome post...and spot on.
Thanks for not being a politically correct nutless pussy.
You're welcome! White-Genocide is real.
Yes it is! Very very real. Welcome to the forum! There are a few of us here who think alike you have met a few so far we are a minority here of course but we are a very loud and proud minority! Things are trending our way for sure in the real world,people are waking up!

Wonderful news!

the dems would like nothing better than for Trump to be going back to courts repeatedly over the Wall, which most of don't want.

What’s the alternative...what do you want?

I dont see how anyone with half a brain cant see what mass illegal immigration and left wing policy is doing to this country.
All you have to do is look at California for the truth.

Forum List

Back