CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:
9WwGNv6.jpg

I don't understand how Republicans applaud the worst liar ever.

on top of the pissgate fiasco, the CNN hack is trying to jam a leading question up his ass and ends up getting it jammed right back down his throat.

that was a thing of beauty right there....

With the President of the United States calling out a major news network as fake news and a terrible organization, the Clinton News Network will be on the outside looking in for the next 8 years. No need to tune in there for any news...

With the President of the United States calling out a major news network as fake news and a terrible organization, the Clinton News Network will be on the outside looking in for the next 8 years. No need to tune in there for any news...

:rolleyes: No dummy, it's just another episode of Trump being an assclown.

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

9WwGNv6.jpg

Listen he is not a liar peoples votes for him and they were right to do so...He will be a great President wait and see

9WwGNv6.jpg

Listen he is not a liar peoples votes for him and they were right to do so...He will be a great President wait and see

Hmmm, should I listen to facts or should I listen to you...choices choices.

Let me ask you, why does someone who is not a liar lie so much?

Two weeks ago Trump was telling how he will release evidence only he knows that Russia didn't hack DNC, that our intelligence is incompetent and that we should listen to Assange.

Today he is talking about how he does believe that Russia hacked DNC.

What the fuck is wrong with that guy?

notice how the CNN stooge shut up for the whole rest of that press conference after Trump called them fake news!
Personally Trump should give them this same treatment every time until they reform that entire news organization and restore their journalistic integrity.
I don't think they have much left to go with. They are who they are and are no longer behind the curtain. the emperor has no clothes.

Did you notice how perturbed the CNN reporter became over not being able to ask Trump the usual diversionary questions?

These guys are spoiled, because they used to have real power.

Today they became redundant and irrelevant.

Why does Trump need these middle men?

He can talk to everybody via Internet, no need for these lying and distorting presstitutes.
Yes, and during all the debates they were with Hillary, they are supposed to be neutral and they said several times we are the number one channel in the world what shit that CNN
Papers that publish unsubstantiated allegations to smear someone are called Tabloids. That's what CNN has devolved into.

If that's what they are doing, the alleged injured party has the right to sue for libel and slander. Or maybe you would prefer a censorship panel to decide what the television and newspapers report? Just answer the question.
It's a dumb question since I didn't say people didn't have the right to make fools of themselves.

I guess CNN doesn't have as much journalistic credibility to you guys as the Daily Stormer.

What is the daily stormer ?

And anyone had more credibly than cnn now except buzzfeed.

Cnn fucked themselves hard last night, Trump is gonna make.them pay, about fucking time!

notice how the CNN stooge shut up for the whole rest of that press conference after Trump called them fake news!

They realize their love affair is over. No more "what's your favorite color" questions I'm betting. They're gonna take off the gloves with Trump and if they get rude, they're gonna be told to "fuck off".
and what Session's should have said to Franken yesterday, hey al, fk off

9WwGNv6.jpg

Two weeks ago Trump was telling how he will release evidence only he knows that Russia didn't hack DNC, that our intelligence is incompetent and that we should listen to Assange.

well we know you don't listen to facts. thanks

9WwGNv6.jpg

The difference is places like polifact rig it. If he gave the wrong day of week they hammer him......if Clinton lies out her ass they ignore it. Snopes is even worse........find someone objective.

9WwGNv6.jpg

well we know you don't listen to facts. thanks

Facts:

Are you listening?

:rolleyes: No dummy, it's just another episode of Trump being an assclown.
Nah, he's just kicking them in the balls like they deserve.......they've never had anyone fight back and the bullies fucked with the wrong guy this time.

Forum List

Back