CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

Two weeks ago Trump was telling how he will release evidence only he knows that Russia didn't hack DNC,
What's your source for that? CNN?

TRUMP.

TRUMP IS THE SOURCE FOR THAT, RETARD.

“I just want them to be sure because it’s a pretty serious charge,” Mr. Trump said of the intelligence agencies. “If you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong,” he added, referring to intelligence cited by the George W. Bush administration to support its march to war in 2003. “So I want them to be sure,” the president-elect said. “I think it’s unfair if they don’t know.”

He added: “And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”

When asked what he knew that others did not, Mr. Trump demurred, saying only, “You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking.html?_r=0

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:
9WwGNv6.jpg

I don't understand how Republicans applaud the worst liar ever.
Listen he is not a liar peoples votes for him and they were right to do so...He will be a great President wait and see

Hmmm, should I listen to facts or should I listen to you...choices choices.

Let me ask you, why does someone who is not a liar lie so much?

Two weeks ago Trump was telling how he will release evidence only he knows that Russia didn't hack DNC, that our intelligence is incompetent and that we should listen to Assange.

Today he is talking about how he does believe that Russia hacked DNC.

What the fuck is wrong with that guy?
well we know you don't listen to facts. thanks

Facts:

Two weeks ago Trump was telling how he will release evidence only he knows that Russia didn't hack DNC, that our intelligence is incompetent and that we should listen to Assange.

Are you listening?
fact, he isn't going to disrupt his cabinet appointment hearings. Wait until he is sworn in bubba. you'll love the results.

but don't you worry your little self, it didn't have any bearing on anything according to everyone.

I guess CNN doesn't have as much journalistic credibility to you guys as the Daily Stormer.

What is the "Daily Stormer?" Is it like "DailyKOS?' Or is that what the "S" in KOS is for? Daily Kremlin Open Stormer?

CNN has zero credibility. They faked a smear story against the president.

Filthy scum.

9WwGNv6.jpg

Listen he is not a liar peoples votes for him and they were right to do so...He will be a great President wait and see

Facts:

Are you listening?
fact, he isn't going to disrupt his cabinet appointment hearings. Wait until he is sworn in bubba. you'll love the results.

but don't you worry your little self, it didn't have any bearing on anything according to everyone.

Incoherent nonsense.

Facts:

Are you listening?

Incoherent nonsense.
you are very incoherent, I agree.

I guess CNN doesn't have as much journalistic credibility to you guys as the Daily Stormer.

What is the "Daily Stormer?" Is it like "DailyKOS?' Or is that what the "S" in KOS is for? Daily Kremlin Open Stormer?

Filthy scum.

Geezus you Trumpsters are insane.

I suppose it's a good thing I didn't throw away my stamper ~inks up~

uaVKaGD.png
what's funny is they keep putting out their fake poll numbers on how many approve and disapprove of trump and obummer, it's hilarious.

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:
9WwGNv6.jpg

He say that democrat did not protect them self from hacking, Hillary was hack because she is a no good and he say if Putin like me well that great that change from Obama who was hate by Putin what the hell is your problèm ? you prefer that the USA don't get along with Putin you like all this tension ?

Filthy scum.

Geezus you Trumpsters are insane.
we only seem insane to those who have no brain power. We get that. It is a disease and started back in the 70's. The doctor is finally in the house, the white house to provide the cure.

Two weeks ago Trump was telling how he will release evidence only he knows that Russia didn't hack DNC,
What's your source for that? CNN?

TRUMP.

TRUMP IS THE SOURCE FOR THAT, RETARD.

“I just want them to be sure because it’s a pretty serious charge,” Mr. Trump said of the intelligence agencies. “If you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong,” he added, referring to intelligence cited by the George W. Bush administration to support its march to war in 2003. “So I want them to be sure,” the president-elect said. “I think it’s unfair if they don’t know.”

He added: “And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”

When asked what he knew that others did not, Mr. Trump demurred, saying only, “You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking.html?_r=0
How does that support your claim? Retard. He didn't say Russia was not involved, he didn't know.

The media brought this on itself. And now, we pretty much can't believe anything.

Not good for a democracy.

If they would just make some sort of law or regulation to stamp out the bullshit that goes on at think tanks and shit, the sort of stuff that goes on at foundations and places like the CFR, then the establishment press would not be able to be in bed with political organizations in an effort to condition the thoughts and create propaganda to manipulate the thoughts and minds of the population.

This all goes back to the landmark publication of Edward Bernays, "Propaganda." The Nazi's used it, and the CFR and the American governing elites at the CFR are still using its' principles today. As long as our government officials and corporate elites are allowed to meet in closed door sessions, off the record, this will go on.

Hell, many of our elected official meet at the Bilderberg meetings (and other off the record G8, Davos type meetings,) in contravention of the Logan Act, and no one ever bothers to prosecute them. If we had a domestic Logan act that forbade them from meeting off the record with corporate and wall street CEO's and the folks that controlled the press, and if we actually enforced all of these laws, the corruption would disappear and we would have our democracy back.

The problem is, government elites get to determine who makes policy, who molds public opinion, and who doesn't.

As it is, we are going to slide further into fascism.

Annnnnd we're back to the Bilderbergs. Hang on. everybody needs a chance to go get their tinfoil hats before this conversation goes any further.

The World’s Most Powerful and Secret Group, Explained

Who pulls the strings? (part 3)

Who pulls the strings?
I asked for examples, and I was given one: "During the Falklands war, the British government's request for international sanctions against Argentina fell on stony ground. But at a Bilderberg meeting in, I think, Denmark, David Owen stood up and gave the most fiery speech in favour of imposing them. Well, the speech changed a lot of minds. I'm sure that various foreign ministers went back to their respective countries and told their leaders what David Owen had said. And you know what? Sanctions were imposed."

The man who told me this story added,

"I hope that gives you a flavour of what really does go on in Bilderberg meetings."

This is how Denis Healey described a Bilderberg person to me: "To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."

He said, "Bilderberg is a way of bringing together politicians, industrialists, financiers and journalists. Politics should involve people who aren't politicians. We make a point of getting along younger politicians who are obviously rising, to bring them together with financiers and industrialists who offer them wise words. It increases the chance of having a sensible global policy."

"Does going help your career?" I asked.

"Oh yes," he said. Then he added, "Your new understanding of the world will certainly help your career."

"Which sounds like a conspiracy," I said.

"Crap!" said Denis Healey. "Idiocy! Crap! I've never heard such crap! That isn't a conspiracy! That is the world. It is the way things are done. And quite rightly so."

Who pulls the strings? (part 3)

conspiracytheorist-660x413.jpg

[

Because Trump said so?

Because they got caught lying as the promoted fake news.

Do at least TRY and keep up.

What the fuck did they LIE about?

They said that FBI briefed Obama and Trump with a summary of a report on Russia having compromising Intel on Trump and disclaimed that this could not be independently verified and was not yet corroborated.

What is the lie?

[

Because Trump said so?

Because they got caught lying as the promoted fake news.

Do at least TRY and keep up.

What the fuck did they LIE about?

They said that FBI briefed Obama and Trump with a summary of a report on Russia having compromising Intel on Trump and disclaimed that this could not be independently verified and was not yet corroborated.

What is the lie?

Pisser gate.

Put down the spraypaint and paper bag now..

The "Chatham House Rule" is the very definition of conspiracy, and is antithetical to republican principles.

The Chatham House Rule originated at Chatham House with the aim of providing anonymity to speakers and to encourage openness and the sharing of information. It is now used throughout the world as an aid to free discussion.

The Chatham House Rule reads as follows:

When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.The world-famous Chatham House Rule may be invoked at meetings to encourage openness and the sharing of information.
Chatham House Rule

Chatham House controls the British Press, Pratt House controls the American Press. They both operate under these rules when dealing with the political elites.

Forum List

Back