CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

Pisser gate.

Put down the spraypaint and paper bag now..

Like I said, you Trumpsters are fucking retards with peanuts for brains.

You can't answer the question.
There is no answer on your question Trump will be your next President that you like it or not..No more Faggot at the White house.

No answer? Then why the fuck are you fools are claiming that CNN lied about something??

Is there some rule that Trumpsters in this site be completely retarded and unable to rationally respond to basic questions?

"... it was "disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out."

"I think it's a disgrace, and I say that, and that's something that Nazi Germany who have done and did do," he said.

"I think it's a disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public. As far as BuzzFeed, which is a failing pile of garbage, writing it, I think they're going to suffer the consequences. They already are. And as far as CNN going out of their way to build it up."

Trump berates CNN reporter: 'You are fake news'

I will repeat the question - WHAT DID CNN LIE ABOUT?

Why don't you read the reply I gave you, moron.

Pisser gate.

There is no answer on your question Trump will be your next President that you like it or not..No more Faggot at the White house.

No answer? Then why the fuck are you fools are claiming that CNN lied about something??

Is there some rule that Trumpsters in this site be completely retarded and unable to rationally respond to basic questions?

"... it was "disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out."

"I think it's a disgrace, and I say that, and that's something that Nazi Germany who have done and did do," he said.

"I think it's a disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public. As far as BuzzFeed, which is a failing pile of garbage, writing it, I think they're going to suffer the consequences. They already are. And as far as CNN going out of their way to build it up."

They lie when they say they're journalists.

BTW..he didn't say they lied. He said...

"...it was "disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out."

"I think it's a disgrace, and I say that, and that's something that Nazi Germany who have done and did do."

OP- Only dupe world in the US believes Cnn is fake news. That would be the RW fake news machine.

franco hater dupe bot, you put the "what the fuck" in "what a fucking retard."

{
With a breathless breaking news report, left-wing CNN went first. To no one's surprise, the once-respected Jake Tapper took the lead. Undoubtedly CNN's overall goal was to offer up the imprimatur of "journalism" so that a batch of leaked and completely unsubstantiated anti-Trump documents could be dumped on the American public the night before the President-elect's very first press conference.

Despite the fact that these documents are unsubstantiated, despite the fact that -- and this is important -- the rabidly anti-Trump media has had almost a year to substantiate them and could not, by pretending it had a legitimate news story about the documents, CNN laid the groundwork for BuzzFeed's Ben Smith to violate every code of ethics in the world of journalism.

Using CNN's Potemkin report as cover, Smith released page after page of unverified, unchecked, unsubstantiated rumors, some of them personally embarrassing, about Trump and his campaign team.

This breach of ethics is so breathtaking that even David Corn of the hard-left Mother Jones threw a penalty flag.

3. I accurately characterized the memos-this is important stuff-but didn't publish details. Even Donald Trump deserves journalistic fairness

— David Corn (@DavidCornDC) January 11, 2017 CNN and BuzzFeed know exactly what they are doing. Now that the sleazy rumors are out, they are out. Now all of the media will feel they simply must talk about them. Tomorrow, just nine days before he is set to be sworn in, this unprecedented smear-job, hatched and launched by two major news organizations that pose as objective, will dominate straight through to Inauguration Day}

Hours Before Trump's Press Conference CNN And BuzzFeed Hit 'Fake News' Bottom

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:
Liberal media just got a taste of "Obama's not here anymore."

Oh......and once Trump takes office, CNN viewership will return to about 700,000K viewers per night like always. A joke.......that's like one single person in every town!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

....almost off the air ratings.:popcorn:

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:

--LOL

actually the crowd cheered Trump for laying into cnn

That's priceless!!!!

it is

i laugh every time i watch it

--LOL

They lie when they say they're journalists.

BTW..he didn't say they lied. He said...

"...it was "disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out."

"I think it's a disgrace, and I say that, and that's something that Nazi Germany who have done and did do."

So again, you cannot actually say what CNN lied about.

But YOU did lie. They are journalists, sorry that is not to your liking.

"CNN has issued an apology and retraction after one of its analysts baselessly accused WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of being a pedophile."

C1WMS75XAAcllJS.jpg

New Day on Twitter

CNN Apologizes To Julian Assange | The Sean Hannity Show

So apparently they lied about Assange.

So they lied about being journalists, and they lied about Assange being a pedophile.

And that's just the last few minutes.

Plus they grabbed fake news and ran with it, even though they knew it was fake.

Not technically a lie, though it does show they are lying when they say they're journalists.

[

Because Trump said so?

Because they got caught lying as the promoted fake news.

Do at least TRY and keep up.

What the fuck did they LIE about?

They said that FBI briefed Obama and Trump with a summary of a report on Russia having compromising Intel on Trump and disclaimed that this could not be independently verified and was not yet corroborated.

What is the lie?

Pisser gate.

Really?
trump-kiss-hooker_800x.jpg

It is always a good day when the Clinton news network gets bitch slapped for being the fake news it is

I guess CNN doesn't have as much journalistic credibility to you guys as the Daily Stormer.
It has far less credibility than the Daily Stormer. That isn't a cut on people who visit the Daily Stormer, BTW.

"CNN has issued an apology and retraction after one of its analysts baselessly accused WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of being a pedophile."

C1WMS75XAAcllJS.jpg

New Day on Twitter

CNN Apologizes To Julian Assange | The Sean Hannity Show

You are posting a completely unrelated story about CNN taking responsibility and retracting something that was stated by an analyst on their network....as proof that they lied on this story and are a fake news channel.

Sorry Kosh, but that is really stupid.

Do you think that perhaps the reason you keep huffing and puffing and not able to answer the question... is because it is simply not true that CNN lied?

Forum List

Back