CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

I guess CNN doesn't have as much journalistic credibility to you guys as the Daily Stormer.
CNN doesn't have journalistic credibility anymore...period.
Its fantastic, I hope they are beyond embarrassed. They tried so hard during the campaign to get that bitch to win, shows their power over the people is not as strong as it use to be.
CNN embarrassed? You must be joking. That would require them to have a sense of shame.

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:

How did we elect such an asswipe?

Donny likes water sports, GOLDEN SHOWERS, he likes to get urinated on when banging prostitutes… kinda puts Bill's cigar to rest.

Jim Acosta is still sitting in the corner hugging his mommy after Trump spanked him.

Trump's gonna fight back. Democrats have no idea. He isn't the milquetoast wuss Republican, that Democrats have become so accustomed to dealing with.

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:

How did we elect such an asswipe?

Donny likes water sports, GOLDEN SHOWERS, he likes to get urinated on when banging prostitutes… kinda puts Bill's cigar to rest.
You're actually defending this sleaze? You realize, of course, that you have just self identified as a piss drinking leftwing douche bag.

Just the thought that this idiot is going to be president for the next four years is absolutely scary.
You only have a week left.
Apartments Canada | Apartments Houses for Rent Across Canada.
Yep, and then the entire country will be fucked.
Yeah, because saving American jobs for Americans will fuck the entire country!

Just the thought that this idiot is going to be president for the next four years is absolutely scary.
You only have a week left.
Apartments Canada | Apartments Houses for Rent Across Canada.
Yep, and then the entire country will be fucked.
Yep, you lefties will fuck up Canada when you move there.
I'm not going anywhere. I'll come out of this disaster just fine.
Then how is it a "disaster?"

"CNN has issued an apology and retraction after one of its analysts baselessly accused WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of being a pedophile."

C1WMS75XAAcllJS.jpg

New Day on Twitter

CNN Apologizes To Julian Assange | The Sean Hannity Show

You are posting a completely unrelated story about CNN taking responsibility and retracting something that was stated by an analyst on their network....as proof that they lied on this story and are a fake news channel.

Sorry Kosh, but that is really stupid.

Do you think that perhaps the reason you keep huffing and puffing and not able to answer the question... is because it is simply not true that CNN lied?

Fake News. That's the title of the thread.

Tweeting that Assange is a pedophile is FAKE news. AND a lie.

Which is why they apologized.

antono is going for ignoreland as well. Everybody is sick of listening to irrelevant gibbering from propagandists. That includes on usmb.

Forum List

Back