CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

You're right...Trump wasn't referring to Buzzfeed's story. He was referring to THIS:

'WE couldn't help her more...we have been promoting her mote than anyone else...'

I guess that's why people call CNN the 'Clinton News Network'...

...or USED TO. Not anymore - she LOST...she's GONE. CNN might have to change its name now. :p

Big feqqing deal. Media gave her a freeride, but no one got one as much as TRump- all about ratings.

The point is, Trump and the dupes are putting BuzzFeed and CNN in the same hole, which is BS and fake news. My FB feed is full of dupes who believe Sandy Hook was a hoax, Hillary a murderer and god knows what.

fbi-2012-crime-stats1.jpg

Such dupes. How dare they believe the FBI. Idiots.

How is that ridiculous idiocy? LOL

What, the FBI crime statistics for Newton in 2012? I really could not say.

The MSM and Deep State tell us one thing, the FBI tells us another.

Yep, complete idiocy.

Lunacy I tell ya.

Hey Mister......yep......Im still laughing 4 years later about the shotgun in the glove compartment trick Lanza did!! Dang!! And the .243 rounds that went through two school walls........out into the parking lot and through a car door! Great stuff. Or perhaps the best......the front window being shot out with a Bushmaster but the wall 25 feet behind unscathed!! Must have been low recoil rounds!!:popcorn:

You're quite mad, superdupes....

In FBI murder data, mass killings often go missing - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/10/mass-killings.../12990815/
Sep 10, 2014 - A USA TODAY analysis found the FBI has a 57% accuracy rate in ... But there was one place 2012's largest mass killing was never mentioned: the FBI ... lag in releasing details of crimes to researchers and policy makers.
Sandy Hook Hoaxers Misrepresent FBI Crime Stats | Newtown Post ...
https://newtownpostexaminer.com/.../sandy-hook-hoaxers-misrepresent-fbi-crime-stat...
Sep 25, 2014 - ... has seized on FBI violent crime statistics from 2012, claiming they show ... Lanza's mother), but excludes them from the statistics for Newton.
Debunked: FBI Says No one killed at Sandy Hook [Included in CT ...

Last edited:
Buzz Feed did it, not CNN.
You're right...Trump wasn't referring to Buzzfeed's story. He was referring to THIS:

'WE couldn't help her more...we have been promoting her mote than anyone else...'

...or USED TO. Not anymore - she LOST...she's GONE. CNN might have to change its name now. :p

BS. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiqz9Tiu7vRAhWCTSYKHSzKAG0QFggaMAA&url=http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-fundraising-email-takes-cnn-anchors-c/&usg=AFQjCNHPk5E9xy5wNCN8jMFjCs4iXLLy7A&sig2=p6MEsop0Q-4QyKRexYEqgw&bvm=bv.143423383,d.eWE

https://www.google.com/url?

sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiqz9Tiu7vRAhWCTSYKHSzKAG0QFggaMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politifact.com%2Ftruth-o-meter%2Fstatements%2F2016%2Faug%2F23%2Fdonald-trump%2Fdonald-trump-fundraising-email-takes-cnn-anchors-c%2F&usg=AFQjCNHPk5E9xy5wNCN8jMFjCs4iXLLy7A&sig2=p6MEsop0Q-4QyKRexYEqgw&bvm=bv.143423383,d.eWE

And Trump WAS referring to the Buzzfeed story that CNN DID NOT cover. DUPES!!

So much bull shit.... CNN was pushing the crap hard.... dupe

That clip is from 2014, dupe.

Buzz Feed did it, not CNN.

Big feqqing deal. Media gave her a freeride, but no one got one as much as TRump- all about ratings.

The point is, Trump and the dupes are putting BuzzFeed and CNN in the same hole, which is BS and fake news. My FB feed is full of dupes who believe Sandy Hook was a hoax, Hillary a murderer and god knows what.

Yep, complete idiocy.

Lunacy I tell ya.

Then there's reality.
Sep 10, 2014 - A USA TODAY analysis found the FBI has a 57% accuracy rate in ... But there was one place 2012's largest mass killing was never mentioned: the FBI ... lag in releasing details of crimes to researchers and policy makers.
https://newtownpostexaminer.com/.../sandy-hook-hoaxers-misrepresent-fbi-crime-stat...
Sep 25, 2014 - ... has seized on FBI violent crime statistics from 2012, claiming they show ... Lanza's mother), but excludes them from the statistics for Newton.
Metabunk › Forums › Metabunk › Conspiracy Theories › Sandy Hook
Sep 25, 2014 - 40 posts - ‎17 authors
They point to the FBI report "Crime in the United States 2012": ... school, plus Lanza's mother), but excludes them from the statistics for Newton.

Yep, complete idiocy.

Lunacy I tell ya.

Then there's reality.
They point to the FBI report "Crime in the United States 2012": ... school, plus Lanza's mother), but excludes them from the statistics for Newton.

Can you suck anymore dick…

Yep, complete idiocy.

Lunacy I tell ya.
Then there's reality.
Can you suck anymore dick…
Can you be any more duped, ignorant, vulgar, and idiotic? Sorry about facts, dupe.

Enjoy, Democrats. The left wants to push a fake news narrative to justify the eventual censorship of right leaning news outlets? This is what you reap. A system where whoever is in power fucks over the news outlets with which they disagree. Now you get a taste of what the other side felt when Hillary was promising to shut down Breitbart. Be thankful that Trump hasn't put his foot to the gas as hard as Dem surrogates, or he would be positioning people to hide search results from publications that agreed with your narrative. Want to see less of Trump blasting your favorite reporters? Back the fuck off from this fake news narrative and its obvious implications. No matter who implements measures to shut down "fake news", I promise you it won't end well for ANY of us.

I wonder how long it'll take the mainstream media to realize they're fucked?

They're not. Trump is the one who is fucked. That wasn't a press conference. It was a bully brawl. The press is on to Trump. They know how he operates.

Attacking the intelligence community got this report leaked. See what happens when you try to bully the press.

Trump's presidency is now in the toilet and the waters are starting to swirl. He doesn't have the temperament, he's not smart enough, and he's been caught too lying too many times.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Enjoy, Democrats. The left wants to push a fake news narrative to justify the eventual censorship of right leaning news outlets? This is what you reap. A system where whoever is in power fucks over the news outlets with which they disagree. Now you get a taste of what the other side felt when Hillary was promising to shut down Breitbart. Be thankful that Trump hasn't put his foot to the gas as hard as Dem surrogates, or he would be positioning people to hide search results from publications that agreed with your narrative. Want to see less of Trump blasting your favorite reporters? Back the fuck off from this fake news narrative and its obvious implications. No matter who implements measures to shut down "fake news", I promise you it won't end well for ANY of us.
Buzzfeed is not leftist, you twit, and CNN didn't do anything but report the worldwide story. OTOH, your RW media is a lying, hateful disgrace. DUH.

I wonder how long it'll take the mainstream media to realize they're fucked?

They're not. Trump is the one who is fucked. That wasn't a press conference. It was a bully brawl. The press is on to Trump. They know how he operates.

Attacking the intelligence community got this report leaked. See what happens when you try to bully the press.

Trump's presidency is now in the toilet and the waters are starting to swirl. He doesn't have the temperament, he's not smart enough, and he's been caught too lying too many times.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

My guess is you're sitting on your ass about ready to throw up from all the spinning.....be nice and grab a trash bag so your rents won't have to clean up the puke.

Buzzfeed is not leftist, you twit, and CNN didn't do anything but report the worldwide story. OTOH, your RW media is a lying, hateful disgrace. DUH.

Holy shit on a shingle, Buzzfeed isn't leftist? How many "Questions for White People" social justice videos do they have to post before you can see the plainly obvious? You win, best claim I've read all night.

And yeah, right wing media fucks up from time to time, just like CNN, just like the NY Times, just like anyone. The answer isn't to censor them. The answer is to debunk the bullshit and keep moving. Freedom of speech allows us to do that. Setting the precedent that people in power get to decide what's true and censor those who don't agree is so obviously fucking retarded that I'm not going to bother explaining why. If the danger of setting such precedents is still foreign to you, wait a couple of months until Trump unilaterally fucks around with Obama's unilateral decisions and then revisit this post once it occurs to you that pendulums swing in two directions.

Last edited:

Holy shit on a shingle, Buzzfeed isn't leftist? How many "Questions for White People" social justice videos do they have to post before you can see the plainly obvious? You win, best claim I've read all night.

And yeah, right wing media fucks up from time to time, just like CNN, just like the NY Times, just like anyone. The answer isn't to censor them. The answer is to debunk the bullshit and keep moving. Freedom of speech allows us to do that. Setting the precedent that people in power get to decide what's true and censor those who don't agree is so obviously fucking retarded that I'm not going to bother explaining why. If the danger of setting such precedents is still foreign to you, wait a couple of months until Trump unilaterally fucks around with Obama's unilateral decisions and then revisit this post once it occurs to you that pendulums swing in two directions.
It's a celebrity gossip show, duh.

It's a celebrity gossip show, duh.

So's the fucking View, but if you can't see that The View has a particular political slant, you're blind. Likewise with Buzzfeed.

RW media is FOS all the time, and never apologize. Rush, Jones, Levin, Hannity never stop lying.

The media brought this on itself. And now, we pretty much can't believe anything.

Not good for a democracy.

Trump does not give a flying fuck what the corrupt media thinks of him. The Media will dig its heels and try to take him on. Remember, CNN tried to feed the Clinton camp with debate questions. That's all America needed to see just how legitimate cnn really is.

RW media is FOS all the time, and never apologize. Rush, Jones, Levin, Hannity never stop lying.

Long on form, short on substance.

Forum List

Back