CNN's New Poll on Trump Likability in the Battleground States Just Threw A Holy Hand Grenade Into The Left's Narrative

Wow, swing voters are really going to take that into consideration when they ponder Biden's catastrophic shitfest of a "Presidency".

Good luck!
The one that gives them new infrastructure, fights climate change, restores RvW and pretty much helps people and not just millionaires. Bubba, the election will be won by women like all the others where abortion has been on the ballot throughout the country. Trump has been losing everyone he supports since he won n 2016….

The one that gives them new infrastructure, fights climate change, restores RvW and pretty much helps people and not just millionaires.

Wow, never was any other sentence more chock full o' meaningless excrement.

There's no new infrastructure. (WELCOME TO RHODE ISLAND!)

Climate change is like the lowest issue in every poll.

RvW is almost as low.

Like I said: Good luck!

This time in order to rig the election the dems may have to produce so many votes that the final number cast will exceed the total number of registered voters.
Amazing.. you claimed they actually rigged it last time when they weren’t even in power and his own DOJ who is TOTALLY responsible for prosecuting election fraud, said YOU and Trump are bullshit. he even used the word, that election fraud was bullshit. So Trump's incompetent

Wow, never was any other sentence more chock full o' meaningless excrement.

There's no new infrastructure. (WELCOME TO RHODE ISLAND!)

Climate change is like the lowest issue in every poll.

RvW is almost as low.

Like I said: Good luck!
I see you disregard women again. Is that a problem for you ?

Amazing.. you claimed they actually rigged it last time when they weren’t even in power

Yeah cuz the Dems didn't have the CIA, FBI or Hollywood.

They were totally powerless victims.

Are you so fucking stupid you actually believe that?

Yeah cuz the Dems didn't have the CIA, FBI or Hollywood.

They were totally powerless victims.

Are you so fucking stupid you actually believe that?
You’re too nauve to believe trumps DOJ called “you two,“ bullshit….Barr, Barr, Barr.
Bubba, it’s the DOJ that prosecutes…

He's actually correct my friend.

You've become so black pilled that you think they're evil geniuses.

They're actually morons.
sorry, but it is true, democrats are registering dead voters as we speak

South Carolina Resident Attempted to Register Dead People as Democratic Voters in Florida​

sorry, but it is true, democrats are registering dead voters as we speak

South Carolina Resident Attempted to Register Dead People as Democratic Voters in Florida​

Oh I know.

I don't deny it.

They're treacherous cheaters of the highest order.

Now:

Watch the vid.

In other words: Evil Cat Breath is right.

Amazing.. you claimed they actually rigged it last time when they weren’t even in power and his own DOJ who is TOTALLY responsible for prosecuting election fraud, said YOU and Trump are bullshit. he even used the word, that election fraud was bullshit. So Trump's incompetent
The Dems have a history of rigging elections.

Even if it was known as a fact that the Dems rigged the 2020 election what could have been done? Would Trump be declared the winner? How about holding another election?

I can’t see any viable alternative outside of just letting Biden win. Why have anther total fiasco like the Bush v. Gore election of 2000 which ended up decided by the Supreme Court.

1713759881885.jpeg

NEW BOOK PUTS 'CAMELOT' ON CARPET​

AUTHOR CLAIMS KENNEDYS 'BOUGHT' 1960 ELECTION WITH MAFIA HELP​

By George Lardner Jr.
November 9, 1997 at 12:00 a.m. EST

The Dems have a history of rigging elections.

Even if it was known as a fact that the Dems rigged the 2020 election what could have been done? Would Trump be declared the winner? How about holding another election?

I can’t see any viable alternative outside of just letting Biden win. Why have anther total fiasco like the Bush v. Gore election of 2000 which ended up decided by the Supreme Court.

View attachment 935910

NEW BOOK PUTS 'CAMELOT' ON CARPET​

AUTHOR CLAIMS KENNEDYS 'BOUGHT' 1960 ELECTION WITH MAFIA HELP​

By George Lardner Jr.
November 9, 1997 at 12:00 a.m. EST

Stuck in the past Doomer is totally gay.

Yes, I agree.

Which is spelled wrong.

You delusional dipshit:

sigh
Thanks for proving once again how dumb and ignorant you MAGA's are indeed.

According to present German grammar regulations the letter ü, (Umlaut) can be written as ue or ü. And the English Alphabet doesn't even behold the letter ü
That is why Anglo-Saxons write e.g. Nuremberg (Nuremberg trials) instead of Nürnberg or Nuernberg.

See your own literature and publications - you ignorant fool

Fueh.jpg

Fuehrer.jpg

The same goes for e.g. Goebbels, Goethe or the town of Goerlitz you nitwit. Whereby at the times of writing names such as Goebbels, Goethe, or Goerlitz, German grammar did not insist onto the letter ö. There are however numerous authentic documents of the time - where Goethe himself wrote his name as Göthe.

And e.g. Grafenwöhr, is written as USAG Grafenwoehr by em Americans.

You are indeed a delusional and don't now anything dipshit. aka a true MAGA

According to present German grammar regulations the letter ü, (Umlaut) can be written as ue or ü. And the English Alphabet doesn't even behold the letter ü
That is why Anglo-Saxons write e.g. Nuremberg (Nuremberg trials) instead of Nürnberg or Nuernberg.

View attachment 935914

View attachment 935915

The same goes for e.g. Goebbels, Goethe or the town of Goerlitz you nitwit. Whereby at the times of writing names such as Goebbels, Goethe, or Goerlitz, German grammar did not insist onto the letter ö. There are however numerous authentic documents of the time - where Goethe himself wrote his name as Göthe.

Wow.

I'm just glad you didn't have to stretch at all to formulate that argument.

View attachment 935914

View attachment 935915

You seem awfully familiar with the German language.....
uuA5Pk.gif

Dark Brandon is back baby!

He's "closing the gap!"

Trump is stuck in court.

What a loser!

Oh wait: What's this?

So in the swing states that will decide the election, Trump's likability - not job approval - likability is closing in on 50 fucking percent.

And that's in an environment where a lot of people are going to lie to pollsters because they don't want to be shamed about proclaiming their love for an Orange "criminal" Monster. (In other words, his true favorability is ostensibly much higher.)

When it comes to job approval, his numbers go way up on the two most important issues: Immigration and the economy.

If these numbers hold through November, Dems are absolutely positively screwed.

But my guess is the numbers won't hold.

They'll get even worse for Biden and his criminal cabal of globalist cucks.

Every demographic from inner city Blacks, to Hispanic citizens, to younger voters - they're all jettisoning the Democrat sinking ship.

Those who don't believe it now, will find out soon enough.

And I love to see it.

The dude on the left in the video looks like he's about to cry. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back