CNN's New Poll on Trump Likability in the Battleground States Just Threw A Holy Hand Grenade Into The Left's Narrative

Old man pretends to jog and puts on avatar sunglasses calling himself "Dark Brandon" You libtards are simply lame ass copy cats at best.
You MAGA dolts, don't even know as to who came up with this:

On Sunday, after the historic climate and spending bill passed the Senate, some Biden White House staffers, and even a sitting Democratic senator, celebrated online by embracing a MAGA-inspired meme of Biden. Yes, “Dark Brandon” has found its way to the White House.

And it was lefty/lib inspired dolts (the same extremist idiots as MAGA's) that made use of a MAGA inspired meme to suit their purpose.

You MAGA dolts, don't even know as to who came up with this:

On Sunday, after the historic climate and spending bill passed the Senate, some Biden White House staffers, and even a sitting Democratic senator, celebrated online by embracing a MAGA-inspired meme of Biden. Yes, “Dark Brandon” has found its way to the White House.

And it was lefty/lib inspired dolts (the same extremist idiots as MAGA's) that made use of a MAGA inspired meme to suit their purpose.

Well.

You sure showed us.

Now?

When Trump takes the White House?

I'll be all like:

"Yeah, but back in April remember when some Blue-Anon on US Message Board pointed out that the Biden campaign was dumb enough to run with and self-promote an insult to its own candidate? Well, I just can't enjoy the next four years of peace and prosperity now".

Great job.

Well.

You sure showed us.

Now?

I'll be all like:

"Yeah, but back in April remember when some Blue-Anon on US Message Board pointed out that the Biden campaign was dumb enough to run with and self-promote an insult to its own candidate? Well, I just can't enjoy the next four years of peace and prosperity now".

Great job.
If trump gets convicted of anything, zero chance he wins an election.

If trump gets convicted of anything, zero chance he wins an election.

OH!

That's where that whiny sound's coming from.

An election?

I fear you are correct.

Trump won't be Prime Minister of New Zealand any time soon.

For once?

You and I agree!

Now I will talk to you again maybe in a couple months. ;)

If your knowledge of how to spell "Furher" is anything like your understanding of "demagogue", it explains quite a bit.
Where did I write "Fuhrer" ???

I posted:
And your pathological fraudster Fuehrer keeps repeating the exact same bull and lies - he propagated in the 2016 election.

Important is only that YOU and your party dolts - factually realized and acquitted, that a pathological fraudster is your Adolf.

OH!

That's where that whiny sound's coming from.

An election?

I fear you are correct.

Trump won't be Prime Minister of New Zealand any time soon.

For once?

You and I agree!

Now I will talk to you again maybe in a couple months. ;)
You call that "talking"? It's more like babbling from a deranged psycho.

Dark Brandon is back baby!

He's "closing the gap!"

Trump is stuck in court.

What a loser!

Oh wait: What's this?

So in the swing states that will decide the election, Trump's likability - not job approval - likability is closing in on 50 fucking percent.

And that's in an environment where a lot of people are going to lie to pollsters because they don't want to be shamed about proclaiming their love for an Orange "criminal" Monster. (In other words, his true favorability is ostensibly much higher.)

When it comes to job approval, his numbers go way up on the two most important issues: Immigration and the economy.

If these numbers hold through November, Dems are absolutely positively screwed.

But my guess is the numbers won't hold.

They'll get even worse for Biden and his criminal cabal of globalist cucks.

Every demographic from inner city Blacks, to Hispanic citizens, to younger voters - they're all jettisoning the Democrat sinking ship.

Those who don't believe it now, will find out soon enough.

And I love to see it.

I am not encouraged by polls that put trump slightly ahead

A small lead can be easily overcome by stuffing the ballot boxes

I am not encouraged by polls that put trump slightly ahead

A small lead can be easily overcome by stuffing the ballot boxes

You obviously don't understand the history and context pertaining to the subject on which you pontificate.

No offense.

Here, watch this:

It takes an attention span which most people don't have, but within 20 minutes you'll know more than most.

You obviously don't understand the history and context pertaining to the subject on which you pontificate.

No offense.

Here, watch this:

It takes an attention span which most people don't have, but within 20 minutes you'll know more than most.

See post #55

Told you and your party dolt's already numerous times - that e.g Russia, China, India, Iran, etc. etc. are already feverishly awaiting and praying for your pathological fraudster to win the 2024 election, since it will assure the downfall of the USA in a far more shorter period then they initially could have ever hoped for.

Make America Great Again :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back