CNN’s Poll of Polls: Trump has 68.4% chance of winning.

Is the 'kneepads' thing a suggestion that she's on her knees performing oral sex?

That will work fine with the truly devoted Christians!

This must kill them to have to report it. 32 more days for Kamala to humiliate herself on the campaign trail.

Here's what's on the Silver Bulletin website as I type:

1728144215991.png

So having said that, why don't you

1728144415672.png

Hey stupid, we don’t elect Presidents via the popular vote.

Go get educated on how America works.
All we have is a picture, this picture with no data, no idea what the sources are or anything

1728144986263.png

This is a suspicious claim to put it mildly. I found nothing on the Silver Bulletin site remotely like this image yet he claims it as a source!

My source was far left CNN, Stupid.

Learn to read.
No it wasn't, your source is a far right tweet, no wonder you're out in left field.

Don't embarrass yourself, going up against me will do you no good, I'm faster, sharper and better than you.

No it wasn't, your source is a far right tweet, no wonder you're out in left field.

Don't embarrass yourself, going up against me will do you no good, I'm faster, sharper and better than you.
Nope. It’s a CNN poll, moron.

Shouldn’t you be looking for Hack Smith’s BOMBSHELL? :auiqs.jpg:

All we have is a picture, this picture with no data, no idea what the sources are or anything

View attachment 1022273

This is a suspicious claim to put it mildly. I found nothing on the Silver Bulletin site remotely like this image yet he claims it as a source!
Huge Prog states mean nothing. California and New York are just two that account for much of the positive percentage for Kamala. Michigan votes her in, and the auto industry will reduce even further.

Forum List

Back