CNN’s Tapper: Trump Calling Harris Lazy Is a ‘Racist Trope About African-Americans’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
When everything is "racist", nothing is racist.

Anyway, she isn't African-American, her mother was born in India and is Caucasian (as listed on Kamala's birth certificate).

The leftoid media wants to control every aspect of how people deal with a Presidential candidate, telling us what we may and may not say because of "racist". GFY, Jake.

CNN host Jake Tapper said Thursday on “The Lead” that when former President Donald Trump calls Vice President Kamala Harris lazy, it was a “racist trope about African-Americans.”

Tapper said, “Former President Trump is at the border today blasting Vice President Harris, take a listen.”

In Arizona, Trump said, “We had a border czar who was the border czar. She loved the title, but she didn’t want to do the work because she’s lazy and probably more importantly than being lazy, she wants have an open border.”

Tapper said, “Lazy that’s a new one. I hadn’t heard him use that word, interesting language there.”

He asked, “It has been an issue, the influx at the border and I know there have been some changes, how would you advise Vice President Harris to address it?”

Former White House adviser Susan Rice said, “Well, we’ll see how she chooses to characterize it, but what she’s been very clear on is that she supports the bipartisan legislation that would have been the toughest border security legislation in decades.”

Tapper said, “I have to say he’s really tried lots of ways to attack her. I’ve known Vice President Harris for some time and I know criticisms of her that I think are fair
[Me: Tell us what those are, Jake] and ones that are not fair. I’ve never, ever heard her describe as lazy. That is, of course is a racist trope about African-Americans. And I’m wondering what you thought of his use of that word.”

I guess Jake never paid attention to a good number of Kamalalala's many ex-staffers. (90% turnover in her VP staff)

Everyone I ever heard of speaking of her after leaving said Kamalala would berate them for the research they did and she never read after she then makes a fool of herself for being ignorant.

Anyway, she isn't African-American, her mother was born in India and is Caucasian (as listed on Kamala's birth certificate).

The leftoid media wants to control every aspect of how people deal with a Presidential candidate, telling us what we may and may not say because of "racist". GFY, Jake.

CNN host Jake Tapper said Thursday on “The Lead” that when former President Donald Trump calls Vice President Kamala Harris lazy, it was a “racist trope about African-Americans.”
Tapper said, “Former President Trump is at the border today blasting Vice President Harris, take a listen.”
In Arizona, Trump said, “We had a border czar who was the border czar. She loved the title, but she didn’t want to do the work because she’s lazy and probably more importantly than being lazy, she wants have an open border.”
Tapper said, “Lazy that’s a new one. I hadn’t heard him use that word, interesting language there.”
He asked, “It has been an issue, the influx at the border and I know there have been some changes, how would you advise Vice President Harris to address it?”
Former White House adviser Susan Rice said, “Well, we’ll see how she chooses to characterize it, but what she’s been very clear on is that she supports the bipartisan legislation that would have been the toughest border security legislation in decades.”
Tapper said, “I have to say he’s really tried lots of ways to attack her. I’ve known Vice President Harris for some time and I know criticisms of her that I think are fair [Me: Tell us what those are, Jake] and ones that are not fair. I’ve never, ever heard her describe as lazy. That is, of course is a racist trope about African-Americans. And I’m wondering what you thought of his use of that word.”

trump calling harris "lazy" is just another trumpish irony.
part of his shtick
its how he keeps us guessing whether we should take him "literally" or "seriously" whatever that means.

Tapper said, “I have to say he’s really tried lots of ways to attack her. I’ve known Vice President Harris for some time and I know criticisms of her that I think are fair
[Me: Tell us what those are, Jake] and ones that are not fair. I’ve never, ever heard her describe as lazy. That is, of course is a racist trope about African-Americans. And I’m wondering what you thought of his use of that word.”

Applying such an incendiary comment confirms that Tapper is lazy.

Last edited:
trump calling harris "lazy" is just another trumpish irony.
part of his shtick
its how he keeps us guessing whether we should take him "literally" or "seriously" whatever that means.

She is lazy, she's done nothing as VPOTUS, and still hasn't done a presser or a long for sit down interview since they appointed her as the candidate 5 weeks ago.

Tapper said, “I have to say he’s really tried lots of ways to attack her. I’ve known Vice President Harris for some time and I know criticisms of her that I think are fair [Me: Tell us what those are, Jake] and ones that are not fair. I’ve never, ever heard her describe as lazy. That is, of course is a racist trope about African-Americans. And I’m wondering what you thought of his use of that word.”

Since she hasn’t done a damn thing, it is highly dishonest of Fake Tapper to attribute noticing that fact to “racism.”

Fake Tapper knows he has to work over time to hype Commie la. She's accomplished nothing as VP so calling her lazy would seem to be an honest take.

Fake Tapper knows he has to work over time to hype Commie la. She's accomplished nothing as VP so calling her lazy would seem to be an honest take.
I am lazy and virtually colorless----sorta pink -----the color of blood shows thru my colorless skin

Kamala is East Indian and Jamaican background, communities where the stereotype is that of hardworking people, excessively driven to labor. Not "lazy " at all.

Then Tapper must think African Americans tend toward laziness which is racist. Calling somebody lazy who is lazy is not racist regardless of the color of his/her skin.

Saying an African American person cannot be lazy is in itself racist.

Saying that if an African American person is lazy, it is racist to say so, is racist.

Last edited:
Kamala is East Indian and Jamaican background, communities where the stereotype is that of hardworking people, excessively driven to labor. Not "lazy " at all.
YES !!!!! it is a jamaican who is more likely to ascribe "lazy" to OTHER "persons of color"

This is the demafasict plan, any attack on kameltoe is gonna be called racist

She’s just lazy

Forum List

Back