CO town installs speed camera at intersection. 10,000 tickets in first 2 weeks

Thing is speeding is not really a crime since it only entails a fine. It is not a misdemeanor or a felony both of which could mean prison time. Speeding is classed as an infraction and that's why you don't have the right to confront your accuser.
And yet we won and the cameras came down:
From the Herald Star:
Tuesday's vote puts an end to the traffic cameras and serves as a victory for attorney Gary Stern who won a class action lawsuit to return the money that had been illegally collected from motorists. He also gathered enough signatures to put the speed camera question to a vote of the people. The public has never voted in favor of photo enforcement.

Last edited:
Fuck speeding cameras. They suck. They're not about safety. They're about robbing money for overspending governments. If you want safety, go out on the interstate and ticket the assholes who hang in the left lane and don't pass. They cause more problems than anyone.

HAHAHA. Another brilliant "argument" from the left. Namecalling is all they ever have.
I am probably more to the right than you, but I know the topic, which you do not. It is like with education, where everyone thinks I am a liberal, but I am not. I just know the rules and procedures of education.

Fuck speeding cameras. They suck. They're not about safety. They're about robbing money for overspending governments. If you want safety, go out on the interstate and ticket the assholes who hang in the left lane and don't pass. They cause more problems than anyone.
As long as you are going the speed limit you have the right to stay in the left lane. Left lane laws are stupid and more importantly unenforceable.

As long as you are going the speed limit you have the right to stay in the left lane. Left lane laws are stupid and more importantly unenforceable.
You are the road menace, dude. In Germany, they have no speed limits on the Autobahn, and yet their number of accidents and fatalities are only a small fraction of what we have in the US. When asked why Germans have so few accidents, their drivers attributed it to lane discipline.

There is no excuse for the overpowered vehicles being sold to incompétent drivers.

You are the road menace, dude. In Germany, they have no speed limits on the Autobahn, and yet their number of accidents and fatalities are only a small fraction of what we have in the US. When asked why Germans have so few accidents, their drivers attributed it to lane discipline.
That's you argument???!!! Nazis drive fast so it must be ok??????

Forum List

Back