Coach fired over Twitter threat to Indiana pizza shop

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Good, she needed to be fired, she's unstable and has no business being around children

photo-credit-concord-hs-athletics.jpg

DUNLAP, Ind. (AP – April 21, 2015) — A northern Indiana school district says it has fired a coach who tweeted about burning down a pizza shop after its owners said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding because of their religious beliefs.

Concord Community Schools Superintendent Wayne Stubbs confirmed to The Goshen Newsthat Jessica Dooley was terminated on Monday.

Dooley had been suspended since April 1 after she suggested burning down Memories Pizza in Walkerton over the owners’ support for a new religious objects law that critics called anti-gay.

Coach fired over Twitter threat to Indiana pizza shop Fox 59

But now an unemployed angry bull dyke. Maybe the homos should start a GoFundMe account for her....it worked well for the Memories Pizza. AHAHAHAHA

Good, she needed to be fired, she's unstable and has no business being around children

DUNLAP, Ind. (AP – April 21, 2015) — A northern Indiana school district says it has fired a coach who tweeted about burning down a pizza shop after its owners said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding because of their religious beliefs.

Concord Community Schools Superintendent Wayne Stubbs confirmed to The Goshen Newsthat Jessica Dooley was terminated on Monday.

Dooley had been suspended since April 1 after she suggested burning down Memories Pizza in Walkerton over the owners’ support for a new religious objects law that critics called anti-gay.

That's a woman? :disbelief:

It's positively amazing how fast these gay bastards have become so belligerent and war-like in the short time since Obama gave them the right to marry each other. These bastards are now ready to fight and rule the world...BUT they are going to have to go through the Negroes to accomplish that feat.

wonder if some of the libs , dems progressives on the board will start a donation site for her .

If this coach threatened to burn down a pizza shop- for any reason- glad he got fired.

What was she a coach of? Do they have food eating teams in high school.

I am more worried that she would eat the pizza parlor out of food than burn it down.

If this coach threatened to burn down a pizza shop- for any reason- glad he got fired.

It's a she but I understand your confusion, hard to tell with bulls at times :)

It's positively amazing how fast these gay bastards have become so belligerent and war-like in the short time since Obama gave them the right to marry each other. These bastards are now ready to fight and rule the world...BUT they are going to have to go through the Negroes to accomplish that feat.

It's liberals in general, dude. When I moved to Portland from Phoenix I was absolutely shocked by the way people behave here. Portland has this reputation as a liberal paradise....let me tell you...this city is full of very angry, nasty, aggressive, rude people. I couldn't believe how venomous they are when I got here. I have developed a theory that it has to do with gun laws. In Phoenix everyone is nice to each other (or at least ignores each other) because you never know who is packing heat and getting snippy with someone is a good way to get shot. Portland city ordinances prohibit guns (actually you can carry a gun, you just can't have bullets and a gun on you at the same time) so people are free to be their natural asshole selves without worrying about getting a cap in their ass. As a result they are just nasty, mean creatures.

Forum List

Back