Coach fired over Twitter threat to Indiana pizza shop

It's positively amazing how fast these gay bastards have become so belligerent and war-like in the short time since Obama gave them the right to marry each other. These bastards are now ready to fight and rule the world...BUT they are going to have to go through the Negroes to accomplish that feat.

It's liberals in general, dude. When I moved to Portland from Phoenix I was absolutely shocked by the way people behave here. Portland has this reputation as a liberal paradise....let me tell you...this city is full of very angry, nasty, aggressive, rude people. I couldn't believe how venomous they are when I got here. I have developed a theory that it has to do with gun laws. In Phoenix everyone is nice to each other (or at least ignores each other) because you never know who is packing heat and getting snippy with someone is a good way to get shot. Portland city ordinances prohibit guns (actually you can carry a gun, you just can't have bullets and a gun on you at the same time) so people are free to be their natural asshole selves without worrying about getting a cap in their ass. As a result they are just nasty, mean creatures.

Yep, get in a car and drive in Portland, if you put a blinker on to change lanes...it tells the guy he has left to much room between him and the car in front of him, so he'll close that up right away.

Seattle is worse yet, rude and nasty people.

It's positively amazing how fast these gay bastards have become so belligerent and war-like in the short time since Obama gave them the right to marry each other. These bastards are now ready to fight and rule the world...BUT they are going to have to go through the Negroes to accomplish that feat.

It's liberals in general, dude. When I moved to Portland from Phoenix I was absolutely shocked by the way people behave here. Portland has this reputation as a liberal paradise....let me tell you...this city is full of very angry, nasty, aggressive, rude people. I couldn't believe how venomous they are when I got here. I have developed a theory that it has to do with gun laws. In Phoenix everyone is nice to each other (or at least ignores each other) because you never know who is packing heat and getting snippy with someone is a good way to get shot. Portland city ordinances prohibit guns (actually you can carry a gun, you just can't have bullets and a gun on you at the same time) so people are free to be their natural asshole selves without worrying about getting a cap in their ass. As a result they are just nasty, mean creatures.

Yep, get in a car and drive in Portland, if you put a blinker on to change lanes...it tells the guy he has left to much room between him and the car in front of him, so he'll close that up right away.

Seattle is worse yet, rude and nasty people.

Oh and the homeless youths downtown. Somehow Portland got this reputation as the modern day Haight-Ashbury so we get swarms of kids in their early 20s that live in the parks and on the streets and suck up government aid. And these are not nice, friendly "flower power hippies". They are a bunch of criminals that will mug and beat the shit out of you if they can get you isolated.

Oh and the unemployment benefits....I don't know why anyone bothers to work in this town. Unemployment payments are maybe $200 less than a person's normal salary per month. Hell that's gas money (that you now don't need) and one night out at the bar. Losing your job in Portland means you just got a 6 month vacation on the government's dime. Why can't I get fired? I want a fully-paid 6 month vacation too.

Craziest town I have ever lived in. :lol:

Good call as have been those who have fired far right social conservative Christian teachers when they have crossed the line.

Yes, she should have been terminated.

Good, she needed to be fired, she's unstable and has no business being around children

photo-credit-concord-hs-athletics.jpg

DUNLAP, Ind. (AP – April 21, 2015) — A northern Indiana school district says it has fired a coach who tweeted about burning down a pizza shop after its owners said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding because of their religious beliefs.

Concord Community Schools Superintendent Wayne Stubbs confirmed to The Goshen Newsthat Jessica Dooley was terminated on Monday.

Dooley had been suspended since April 1 after she suggested burning down Memories Pizza in Walkerton over the owners’ support for a new religious objects law that critics called anti-gay.

Coach fired over Twitter threat to Indiana pizza shop Fox 59

If this coach threatened to burn down a pizza shop- for any reason- glad he got fired.

It's a she but I understand your confusion, hard to tell with bulls at times :)
You WILL have to let us in on your little gaydar secrets. :lol:

Good, she needed to be fired, she's unstable and has no business being around children

photo-credit-concord-hs-athletics.jpg

DUNLAP, Ind. (AP – April 21, 2015) — A northern Indiana school district says it has fired a coach who tweeted about burning down a pizza shop after its owners said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding because of their religious beliefs.

Concord Community Schools Superintendent Wayne Stubbs confirmed to The Goshen Newsthat Jessica Dooley was terminated on Monday.

Dooley had been suspended since April 1 after she suggested burning down Memories Pizza in Walkerton over the owners’ support for a new religious objects law that critics called anti-gay.

Coach fired over Twitter threat to Indiana pizza shop Fox 59

If this coach threatened to burn down a pizza shop- for any reason- glad he got fired.
Some people take pizza very seiriously.

Forum List

Back