Coal Country Picked Trump. Now, They Want Him To Keep His Promises

no

it was being shut down by the administration
It has been shut down by low cost natural gas

hey moron your candidate clinton

ran on the platform of killing the coal industry
Not at all. Coal was already on its way out. Clinton ran on being honest & helping the Coal communities recover & move on to other things.

Trump told them he'd bring back coal - That is unlikely.

yes the president promised to bankrupt the coal industry

I must have missed that particular Hillary speech.

hillary was the president --LOL

Coal not coming back, Appalachian Power president says

Coal consumption is not likely to increase, regardless of whether new federal regulations on power plants go into effect, and, from coal’s perspective, the national debate on coal and climate change has largely been lost, the president of West Virginia’s largest electric utility told a roomful of energy executives Tuesday. Coal not coming back, Appalachian Power president says

Europe gets almost all of its ebergy from other sources. But maybe Trump will convince Europe to pay way more for coal from the U.S. So that he can bring living wage jobs there is no demand for back.

Europe gets almost all of its energy from other sources.

Like I said dork Russia

obama let that happen

time to make the changes happen

a good business man can do it

Europe asked us to sell energy to them

obama told them to go frack themselves

European leaders ask Obama to allow increased exports of US shale gas
EU seeks to break Russian stranglehold on energy supplies – but US president says Europe must step up its own fracking

You posted the same 2 1/2 year old article. We gave Europe what they wanted. And again, not coal.

no i didnt
Europe gets almost all of its ebergy from other sources. But maybe Trump will convince Europe to pay way more for coal from the U.S. So that he can bring living wage jobs there is no demand for back.

Like I said dork Russia

obama let that happen

EU seeks to break Russian stranglehold on energy supplies – but US president says Europe must step up its own fracking

You posted the same 2 1/2 year old article. We gave Europe what they wanted. And again, not coal.

it is not the same article asshole

the article shows that obama blew it
Same article you posted in post #125. 2 1/2 years old and the U.S. has increased exports since then.

And if you're going to call me an asshole for telling the truth then go fuck yourself

fuck you kiss my ass

this one is from feb 2016

Germany’s dependence on imported fossil fuels

plus Germany has imported more coal

German coal imports from Russia highest since 2006
Published time: 13 Feb, 2015

That is from February 2015 dumbass

Like I said dork Russia

obama let that happen

no i didnt

Like I said dork Russia

obama let that happen

it is not the same article asshole

the article shows that obama blew it
Same article you posted in post #125. 2 1/2 years old and the U.S. has increased exports since then.

And if you're going to call me an asshole for telling the truth then go fuck yourself

fuck you kiss my ass

this one is from feb 2016

Germany’s dependence on imported fossil fuels

plus Germany has imported more coal

Published time: 13 Feb, 2015

That is from February 2015 dumbass

hey dumb ass you think Germany's energy problem magically disappeared in a year

Germany is building one coal plant after another

which of course they will have to import all of it

after they close coal mining in 2019

--LOL

FORGET PARIS: GERMANY OPENS ANOTHER NEW COAL POWER PLANT

Forget Paris: Germany Opens Another New Coal Power Plant | The Global Warming Policy Forum (GWPF)

It has been shut down by low cost natural gas

Not at all. Coal was already on its way out. Clinton ran on being honest & helping the Coal communities recover & move on to other things.

Ok, well, I must have missed that particular speech by Obama.

Want to double down on your lie again?

it has already been posted

the youtube actually

so it is up to you to go back and find it

the youtube actually

busted.....

the youtube actually

busted.....

busted --LOL

really --LOL

it has already been posted on this thread

the youtube actually

busted.....

busted --LOL

really --LOL

Was it posted before, or, after the Jade Helm conspiracy revelations that have also been posted on this board?

the youtube actually

busted.....

busted --LOL

really --LOL

Was it posted before, or, after the Jade Helm conspiracy revelations that have also been posted on this board?

i dont know

i dont care

look it it up

Gee, I ran a google of President Obama pledges to bankrupt coal, and all i got was this article debunking the whole thing:
The repeated claim that Obama ‘vowed’ to bankrupt coal plants

in which is the following quote:

"In other words, Obama was talking about disincentives to building coal-powered plants with old technology, not coal plants with cleaner technology. That’s an important distinction. He is also talking about a hypothetical, not making a “vow” to bankrupt coal operators."

In short, in the future, you are going to have to post your own fake news. You are thoroughly discredited.

at 2:35 he says

if someone wants to build a coal plant they can

it will bankrupt them because they will be charged ...

Gee, I ran a google of President Obama pledges to bankrupt coal, and all i got was this article debunking the whole thing:

"In other words, Obama was talking about disincentives to building coal-powered plants with old technology, not coal plants with cleaner technology. That’s an important distinction. He is also talking about a hypothetical, not making a “vow” to bankrupt coal operators."

In short, in the future, you are going to have to post your own fake news. You are thoroughly discredited.

i didnt say it obama said it

Nonsense. Environmentalists bleated emotional garbage and liberals all farted in unison.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
^ typical Trump voter when asked how coal will make a comeback in a country with no demand for it.

energy_consumption_by_source_2015-large.jpg

16% of the world's largest economy is hardly "no demand".
You just posted an article about how prices are too low because demand is too low genius. Leading to over 100,000 jobs lost. Time to tag someone else in. You're barely able to stand.

You are all over the place. Coal is a major industry, that lefties like Obama and Hillary wanted to kill for ideological reasons.

THe lefty pretense that the industry is dead or dying is not borne out by the numbers.

IMO, it is likely that a significant portion of the drop is due to government hostility that is now going to be removed.

The drop caused by the gas glut is almost certainly temporary and will be reversed at some point as gas prices rebound.

Not so fast. The cost to switch from coal to nat gas was considerable and is more or less permanent.

i didnt say it obama said it

Your very words:

"yes the president promised to bankrupt the coal industry"

:dig::dig:

No we didn't.

Being pragmatic about the dim future of the coal industry is not a promise to bankrupt it

indeed he did

"What I have said is that for us to take coal off the table as an ideological matter, ..r."

Yep.

It's real dirty. We should sell our coal to china

And do what for all the energy that we suddenly don't have?

Let them pollute and manufacture for us. We don't use coal because it's dirty. I want to put the coal miners back to work sell it to china. They don't have any. Sell to Mexico too

SO your answer is to export even more jobs?

I respectfully disagree.

indeed he did

"What I have said is that for us to take coal off the table as an ideological matter, ..r."

Yep.

Let them pollute and manufacture for us. We don't use coal because it's dirty. I want to put the coal miners back to work sell it to china. They don't have any. Sell to Mexico too

I respectfully disagree.

Those jobs can go. Don't have kids if you expect them to make a living working in a coal mine or factory assembly line. Americans don't do that for $3 a day but Chinese and Mexicans do.

And we don't want jobs that pollute here in the USA. That's what 3rd world countries are for.

Nonsense. Environmentalists bleated emotional garbage and liberals all farted in unison.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
^ typical Trump voter when asked how coal will make a comeback in a country with no demand for it.

energy_consumption_by_source_2015-large.jpg

16% of the world's largest economy is hardly "no demand".
You just posted an article about how prices are too low because demand is too low genius. Leading to over 100,000 jobs lost. Time to tag someone else in. You're barely able to stand.

You are all over the place. Coal is a major industry, that lefties like Obama and Hillary wanted to kill for ideological reasons.

THe lefty pretense that the industry is dead or dying is not borne out by the numbers.

IMO, it is likely that a significant portion of the drop is due to government hostility that is now going to be removed.

The drop caused by the gas glut is almost certainly temporary and will be reversed at some point as gas prices rebound.

Not so fast. The cost to switch from coal to nat gas was considerable and is more or less permanent.

Really? Coal use CAN'T increase? All Coal plants are running at 100% of capacity? There are none idle or expandable?

Yep.

I respectfully disagree.
Those jobs can go. Don't have kids if you expect them to make a living working in a coal mine or factory assembly line. Americans don't do that for $3 a day but Chinese and Mexicans do.

And we don't want jobs that pollute here in the USA. That's what 3rd world countries are for.

You realize you are denying the possibility of jobs that currently exist in large number NOW?

Forum List

Back