Cobalt should be the new Blood Diamonds

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
if libs were consistant but it goes into their precious "green" car batteries so ....LOOK OVER THERE
Child miners aged four living a hell on Earth | Daily Mail Online
Dorsen, just eight, is one of 40,000 children working daily in the mines of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). The terrible price they will pay for our clean air is ruined health and a likely early death.

Almost every big motor manufacturer striving to produce millions of electric vehicles buys its cobalt from the impoverished central African state. It is the world’s biggest producer, with 60 per cent of the planet’s reserves.

The cobalt is mined by unregulated labour and transported to Asia where battery manufacturers use it to make their products lighter, longer-lasting and rechargeable.

if libs were consistant but it goes into their precious "green" car batteries so ....LOOK OVER THERE
Dorsen, just eight, is one of 40,000 children working daily in the mines of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). The terrible price they will pay for our clean air is ruined health and a likely early death.

Almost every big motor manufacturer striving to produce millions of electric vehicles buys its cobalt from the impoverished central African state. It is the world’s biggest producer, with 60 per cent of the planet’s reserves.

The cobalt is mined by unregulated labour and transported to Asia where battery manufacturers use it to make their products lighter, longer-lasting and rechargeable.

The Leftists have their priorities wrong on almost everything, why aren't they demanding action on nations who exploit children in this way, also instead of insanely rambling about The Slave Trade that ended 200 years ago, why don't they concentrate themselves on the Modern Slave Trade across Africa, the Middle East and China.

Leftists are interested in emotional therapy, not real world problems and solutions.

Since Republicans control the entire federal government, and almost all of the states.... well, since you have all the power I'd ask you all to do something about it but I know that you don't give a flying fuck about this. I'd have to sell you on arms sales and a fun ground war to get you conservative pricks to do a single thing about the wars and crises ongoing in the DRC.

You want to stop Asia from taking advantage of them? Uh oh... that sounds like globalism. Prick.

Since Republicans control the entire federal government, and almost all of the states.... well, since you have all the power I'd ask you all to do something about it but I know that you don't give a flying fuck about this. I'd have to sell you on arms sales and a fun ground war to get you conservative pricks to do a single thing about the wars and crises ongoing in the DRC.

You want to stop Asia from taking advantage of them? Uh oh... that sounds like globalism. Prick.

What do arm sales have to do with four year old's being forced to be child miners in DR Congo?

What do arm sales have to do with four year old's being forced to be child miners in DR Congo?
Arms sales get those tiny conservative dicks hard. If I tell an inbred conservative, "hey, we need to help the DRC because they have crazy warlords and child slaves and shit..." the product of incest will laugh in my face. But if I say that we can sell a bunch of weapons to people in the DRC if we get involved and try to stop child labor... your ears would perk right up at that. Even though it's the same failed approach you've been pursuing in the Middle East for 70 years.

Arms sales get those tiny conservative dicks hard. If I tell an inbred conservative, "hey, we need to help the DRC because they have crazy warlords and child slaves and shit..." the product of incest will laugh in my face. But if I say that we can sell a bunch of weapons to people in the DRC if we get involved and try to stop child labor... your ears would perk right up at that. Even though it's the same failed approach you've been pursuing in the Middle East for 70 years.

Except I don't support Western nations selling arms to the Middle East or for that matter crazed African nations like DR Congo, if anything I support an Arms Embargo, especially an Arms Embargo on Saudi Arabia.

Except I don't support Western nations selling arms to the Middle East or for that matter crazed African nations like DR Congo, if anything I support an Arms Embargo, especially an Arms Embargo on Saudi Arabia.
You may not support it, I'm just saying that's my best chance of getting you or other conservatives to give a shit.

A} Just learned of it
B} those Asian cars are sold here....
C} UMMM>>>>>UUMMMMM bipartisanship
Reagan got lot done with dem support
Clinton did same with repub support.......who own Congress doesnt always dictate what gets done and is a losers excuse to not try

Forum List

Back