Cockroaches Hate The Light: Judge In Trump Sham Trial Denies Cameras In Court; Expect Gag Order

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! :itsok:
What helps me sleep at night is watching you humiliate yourself as you did with your 1st post in this thread then spend the rest of the time trying to save face.

Its nice going to sleep with a smile on your face thinking about stupid things snowflakes did that day

What helps me sleep at night is watching you humiliate yourself as you did with your 1st post in this thread then spend the rest of the time trying to save face.

Its nice going to sleep with a smile on your face thinking about stupid things snowflakes did that day

Now now, we all know you got embarrassed by your own thread once you found out your god Trump did not want cameras in the court house, but no need to project that on to the rest of us.

You should be used to being made a fool of by now, you do it in most every post.

and to recap....

Trump's lawyers requested for cameras to be banned because of how much "liberals" hate transparency...and you making this claim with no regards to how much of a moron this makes you??

When it comes to deep throating for Trump -- you have no gag reflex

20221107_175902.jpg

Here is the first line of your OP.
"Proving liberals absplutely hate transparency and their desire to have the only narrative people hear be the one THEY put out".

I have zero idea why you wasted your time with this. First off, Trump's lawyers didn't want the cameras in the court room. Every other person and news org in the country did want cameras in the courtroom. So it's Trump that doesn't want the transparency. The judge (who Bragg did NOT appoint) ruled in their favor.

We have a Congress with an approval rating in the teens on a good day yet they get reelected at a greater than 90% clip.
In a rational country the two things would never happen.
Can you name me a rational country?

You need glasses?
Do you need a refresher course in appointing judges?
Bragg didn't appoint the judge.

The judge...ruled in Trump's favor.
Too bad. It would have been worth it to see the orange color drain out of his face when he stood and had the charges read against him. :)

Proving liberals absplutely hate transparency and their desire to have the only narrative people hear be the one THEY put out (like the J6 Committee), DA Alvin Bragg's Judge has refused to allow cameras in the courtroom and is expected to place a gag order on Trump and his defense team.

Better put a gag on Da Bragg, leaking the indictment info was a felony!

That doesn't qualify as a leak. Letting the public know Trump was being indicted.
As I understand it, the indictment is still sealed.

Just a hint for you, using CNN as a source will automatically get your link disqualified.

Do you need a refresher course in appointing judges?
Bragg didn't appoint the judge.
No mention of Bragg appointing a judge.....take a step back.
You guys on the left are awfully wound up today.....get much sleep last night? Kinda like Christmas eve for you clowns.

Donald Trump's lawyers opposed videography, photography and radio coverage, saying it would "exacerbate an already almost circus-like atmosphere around this case", detracting from dignity and decorum.​

The were right.

Just a hint for you, using CNN as a source will automatically get your link disqualified.
That's why I used it. Because it isn't alt-right. Therefore. Reliable...and I knew it would piss you off. :)
Nothing in The Hill article implies that the charges in the indictment were leaked.
Just Trump mouthing off.

For the first time in his life, I'll bet he's scared shitless.
He finally has to stand and answer for his bullshit.
No more skating. No more daddy to get him out of trouble. No more Art of the Deal.

No mention of Bragg appointing a judge.....take a step back.
You guys on the left are awfully wound up today.....get much sleep last night? Kinda like Christmas eve for you clowns.

Donald Trump's lawyers opposed videography, photography and radio coverage, saying it would "exacerbate an already almost circus-like atmosphere around this case", detracting from dignity and decorum.​

The were right.
Nobody's wound up. And if you think this is Christmas Eve, your expectations are WAY too high.
We haven't even gotten to GA, J6, or the Clown Tent docs. :)

That's why I used it. Because it isn't alt-right. Therefore. Reliable...and I knew it would piss you off. :)
Nothing in The Hill article implies that the charges in the indictment were leaked.
Just Trump mouthing off.

For the first time in his life, I'll bet he's scared shitless.
He finally has to stand and answer for his bullshit.
No more skating. No more daddy to get him out of trouble. No more Art of the Deal.
The only people who should be afraid, are the marxist left Demonrats like yourself, as hopefully you will meet the end of a rope hanging. CNN is nothing but the new pravda, PMSNBC is of course worse but not much

CNN suddenly knew how many counts there are.
Again, were the 30 counts enumerated? THAT counts as a leak.
They released the fact that he was indicted and the 30 counts number was included in that statement.

I am searching high and low and can't find anything that enumerates any of these charges.
That means the indictment is still sealed.

The only people who should be afraid, are the marxist left Demonrats like yourself, as hopefully you will meet the end of a rope hanging. CNN is nothing but the new pravda, PMSNBC is of course worse but not much
Stop projecting your auto-erotic asphyxiation fantasies on the board.
The only person afraid this morning is Donald Trump. He finally has to answer for his bullshit.

I am afraid of nothing the alt-right blusters about. I will go on with my life and my daily business, as will the normal, sane rational people.
I'll let you zealots run and scream, flailing your arms like Kermit the Frog. :)

That means the indictment is still sealed.
No that means someone in the loop leaked what the count was, and it's 34 not 30.

As you and your fellow snowflakes continuously demonstrate, there is only one 'cult leader', and you follow, defend, parrot, lie and apologize for him without hesitation.

Good boy, lil' snowflake.
It's telling you can't man up and admit you were wrong.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back