Cockroaches Hate The Light: Judge In Trump Sham Trial Denies Cameras In Court; Expect Gag Order

Do you have any reading comprehension skills at all?

Apparently NOT. This is what I posted:

"DA Alvin Bragg's JUDGE has refused to allow..."

You were in such a rush to attack me and defend your partisanly criminal Democrats that you just humiliated yourself.

:itsok:

Go back to the kid's table, and let the grown-ups talk.
Apparently because the fat Florida con-man's legal team made that request.

As you and your fellow snowflakes continuously demonstrate, there is only one 'cult leader', and you follow, defend, parrot, lie and apologize for him without hesitation.

Good boy, lil' snowflake.
Why are you having such a hard time refuting a single word I said?

Do you think stinking your fingers in your ears and going "lalalalalalalala" isn't making you look any less stupid?

The proposed "gag" order, which would seek to curtail President Trump's right to free speech as he rallies the people to defend himself against this Fake Prosecution is even worse.

Any defendant has right to defend themselves and rally the people to their support.

Do you have any reading comprehension skills at all?

Apparently NOT. This is what I posted:

"DA Alvin Bragg's JUDGE has refused to allow..."

You were in such a rush to attack me and defend your partisanly criminal Democrats that you just humiliated yourself.

:itsok:

Go back to the kid's table, and let the grown-ups talk.

The DA does not have a judge you fucking moron.

Look forward to you spinning this....

“We submit that the media request should be denied because it will create a circus-like atmosphere at the arraignment, raise unique security concerns, and is inconsistent with President Trump’s presumption of innocence,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in the letter to Judge Juan Merchan"

That's a smart move by Trump's expert legal team. Some reverse psychology, figuring that a liberal jurist will reflexively rule against his lawyers, giving the People what they want which is a place to see the proceedings.

Look forward to you spinning this....

“We submit that the media request should be denied because it will create a circus-like atmosphere at the arraignment, raise unique security concerns, and is inconsistent with President Trump’s presumption of innocence,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in the letter to Judge Juan Merchan"

Trump's lawyers are trying to protect conservatives from another Dem/FBI/ATF/DHS/Federal & Local Police 'Entrapment Operation' during which they assassinate another unarmed female or two.

:cool:

The proposed "gag" order, which would seek to curtail President Trump's right to free speech as he rallies the people to defend himself against this Fake Prosecution is even worse.

Any defendant has right to defend themselves and rally the people to their support.
If only Trumpers were consistent about their opposition to gag orders....but it seems they are more than OK with gag orders when it is directed at other people they don't like....

"Michael Cohen, U.S. President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney, was taken to a federal jail on Thursday after refusing to agree to a gag order as a condition of serving his criminal sentence under home confinement, Cohen’s lawyer said."

And I don't remember seeing a single Trumper outraged over this gag order...either all gag orders are an attack on free speech or none of them are....you can't have it both ways...

Trump's lawyers are trying to protect conservatives from another Dem/FBI/ATF/DHS/Federal & Local Police 'Entrapment Operation' during which they assassinate another unarmed female or two.

:cool:
So in other words...Trump's lawyers were asking for cameras to be barred? Cool.
Another post debunked by yours truly..
Thanks for playing

So in other words...Trump's lawyers were asking for cameras to be barred? Cool.
Another post debunked by yours truly..
Thanks for playing
The premise still stands - Democrats hate transparency as much as cockroaches hate the light.

Let me see if I understand…when certain posters thought liberals were behind the order against cameras, it was about ‘secret trials’. When it turns out that Trump’s lawyers asked that there be no cameras, it’s suddenly a savvy legal move? :lmao:

Welcome to politics in America.

Well, on USMB, at least 🤣

Pretty much the whole country.

We have a Congress with an approval rating in the teens on a good day yet they get reelected at a greater than 90% clip.

In a rational country the two things would never happen.

The premise still stands - Democrats hate transparency as much as cockroaches hate the light.
Cool story bro.

The way you get obliterated on your own posts and keep going like a zombie is entertaining to watch....

833bd1dfd96f196c5fffb4a3c5892ab2.gif

Forum List

Back