• With cream

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • With sugar

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • With flavored non-dairy liquid creamer

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • By IV

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I don't drink coffee. I am ashamed. I am obviously not a red-blooded American.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
I also have in the mornings, strong, real coffee (as opposed to instant coffee) in a very large mug...with 4 pills of Splenda ... and a dash of cold soy milk (can't drink it when its too hot).

>

HB_49981Mug-AmazonA.jpg

Hamilton Beech Single Serve Brewer

My Mug of Coffee:
  • 50% Kona Medium Roast + 50% Jamaican or Nicaraguan Dark Roast
  • Grind my own beans
  • Splash of International Delight Irish Cream
  • 1 tsp Honey

The beauty is you can make make small cups to mugs to travel of various sizes. It doesn't have a water tank so you just add the water from the cup/mug/travel and it brews it to order. Love this machine. You add your own coffee to a filter cup based on your individual taste and not pre-sized, one size fits all method. When done just knock out the old grounds, rinse and you are ready to go.

Used to have one of the those Keurig Machines with the tank and using K-Cups. Absolutely hated it. You had to try to figure out what combination of "single" & "mug" options to use (or to use in combination) to try to fill your cup/mug/travel size and if it was large you wanted strong coffee you had to use two of the cups.

By filling water to order and grinding my own beans it provides a lot of flexibility and cost savings to boot.

I also have one of those Food Saver vacum sealers, so I can buy in bulk mix my beans and then vacum seal them in smaller bags to keep in a cool dry place and then grind in small batches to preserve freshness. (P.S. Don't freeze your coffee beans, it is actually bad for them as the defrost cycle for most freezers means it will pull moisture (and the flavor oils) out of the beans.

>>>>

Last edited:

FIXED??? DID you SAY FIXED?????

I KNOOO IT!!!This bord is FIXED no fair You can't do that Its unconstitooshunull Wheres the first amendment? I have rites you know You're all faxist-commie-shrills and I demand tha enrtwp oen .........

ooops. never mind ... too much caffeeen.

============================

I drink decaf, free trade, with phony flavored creme crap in it.

In my defense, I think instant coffee is an abomination.

:)

>

HB_49981Mug-AmazonA.jpg

My Mug of Coffee:
  • Grind my own beans
  • 1 tsp Honey

The beauty is you can make make small cups to mugs to travel of various sizes. It doesn't have a water tank so you just add the water from the cup/mug/travel and it brews it to order. Love this machine. You add your own coffee to a filter cup based on your individual taste and not pre-sized, one size fits all method. When done just knock out the old grounds, rinse and you are ready to go.

Used to have one of the those Keurig Machines with the tank and using K-Cups. Absolutely hated it. You had to try to figure out what combination of "single" & "mug" options to use (or to use in combination) to try to fill your cup/mug/travel size and if it was large you wanted strong coffee you had to use two of the cups.

By filling water to order and grinding my own beans it provides a lot of flexibility and cost savings to boot.

I also have one of those Food Saver vacum sealers, so I can buy in bulk mix my beans and then vacum seal them in smaller bags to keep in a cool dry place and then grind in small batches to preserve freshness. (P.S. Don't freeze your coffee beans, it is actually bad for them as the defrost cycle for most freezers means it will pull moisture (and the flavor oils) out of the beans.

>>>>
I use either a French press or a stove top espresso pot.

iipsrv.fcgi
kontessa_inox_espresso_moka_pot_vev_vigano_LRG.jpg

>

HB_49981Mug-AmazonA.jpg

My Mug of Coffee:
  • Grind my own beans
  • 1 tsp Honey

>>>>
I use either a French press or a stove top espresso pot.

iipsrv.fcgi

So do I sometimes on the weekends (French Press).

However for day-to-day coffee it's a pain because you have to take the press apart to clean the shaft, holder, and press - then clean the beaker and then reassemble.

Not saying one is better than the other and like I said I love me French Press coffee when I make it.

>>>>

Black usually. It took me a while to be able to drink it that way.

I can't understand AT ALL the people who don't like drinking that sweet magical juice... :eusa_drool:

Maybe it's like me with beer? You get the bad stuff first, and you don't know it's bad - you think everybody is crazy for liking it.
If I have to, I can do without sweetener. I have to have creamer in it.

And beer totally sucks. :lol:

The poll choices are inadequate.

I drink hand crafted cappuccinos made on my La Pavoni. So the answer would be steamed milk, with the clarification that the coffee is espresso.

Forum List

Back