• With cream

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • With sugar

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • With flavored non-dairy liquid creamer

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • By IV

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I don't drink coffee. I am ashamed. I am obviously not a red-blooded American.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Neeeeed!!!

Attachments

• $needcoffee.jpg
    $needcoffee.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 50
Found a BARGAIN COFFEE for those of us who are serious dark coffee (espresso)

CAFE CARIB
---$3.29 for 10 oz (compared to Cafe Buscello $4.29, or Cafe Medallia d Oro $5.29)

If you like dark coffees blended strong, this brand is a great bargain.

Until I was in my mid forties I could drink coffee any time of day and sleep great...

Then, suddenly one day, coffee after 4 pm became a bad idea. :eusa_doh:

That happened much earlier for me. Once I hit 30, I really couldn't drink coffee in the afternoon. So now, it's just to cappuccinos in the am, and then I'm done.

So I drink a lot of herbal tea, too.

I use either a French press or a stove top espresso pot.
I'm not French, but I press that way. :wink_2:

When I was stationed in Oman, I had to travel fairly frequently to Qatar. The hotel I stayed at offered a huge breakfast bar. Amazing food. They put a French press out on the table. Great coffee. :)

In the lobby of the Hotel Plaza De Armas on the square in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico is a bistro that serves the most wonderful cup of coffee on the planet. Two cups and you don't need to eat until the next day.

Actually, they also do really good meals too but that coffee was an absolutely delightful surprise.

The hotel was, uh, interesting. I took photos of the elevator... There was actually duct tape holding parts of it together.

I don't know anything about French press coffee but y'all have given me an idea for xmas gift. I'll look at Amazon but does anyone have any suggestions?

I only take my coffee one way...frozen.:D

haagen-dazs-coffee-serving-400x4001.jpg

Has anyone tried chocolate covered espresso beans? I get them sometimes. Yum, yum. I 'used' them when I was in college and needed to stay up half the night studying for exams. :happy-1:

Yes, I did (try chocolate covered espresso beans) and they were so good I ate too many, forgetting they were chock full of caffeine, I paid the price that night.

But, they were worth it.

I take my coffee strong and black...preferably through IV drip.

coffee-iv-drip.jpg

By the time I'm done, somone usually needs to peel me from the ceiling...

large.gif

I use either a French press or a stove top espresso pot.
I'm not French, but I press that way. :wink_2:

When I was stationed in Oman, I had to travel fairly frequently to Qatar. The hotel I stayed at offered a huge breakfast bar. Amazing food. They put a French press out on the table. Great coffee. :)

In the lobby of the Hotel Plaza De Armas on the square in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico is a bistro that serves the most wonderful cup of coffee on the planet. Two cups and you don't need to eat until the next day.

Actually, they also do really good meals too but that coffee was an absolutely delightful surprise.

The hotel was, uh, interesting. I took photos of the elevator... There was actually duct tape holding parts of it together.
Sounds like they had their priorities in order. :lol:

Forum List

Back