• With cream

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • With sugar

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • With flavored non-dairy liquid creamer

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • By IV

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I don't drink coffee. I am ashamed. I am obviously not a red-blooded American.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Real heavy cream in a strong cup of fresh ground French Roast is the best.

Several little irradiated plastic cups of 'no refrigeration required' half & half in four-hour old Folgers from a truck stop at oh-three-hundred can taste pretty good though, too.
:shock:

Depends on circumstances.
:D

The main reason that I don't enjoy drinking coffee is that for some reason it leaves me incredibly thirsty for water.:dunno:

Cant really say I have an absolute way to make my coffee.
A lot of it depends on the the bean and how I roasted it. And of course the method,whether it be french press,drip or espresso.
I do like a Vienna roast Sumatran when using cream and sugar but I'll go for a Sulawesi roasted to City+ and other light roast beans for black coffee.

I love my Technivorm for drip coffee.
Instagram photo by @brzgirl (BRZgirl) | Statigram
Best I've found yet.

And while the Rancilio has a learning curve,once you get it down it makes a kick ass espresso.
Google Image Result for http://www.siennacoffee.com.au/images/products/ranciliosilvia2009.jpg

Black

I actually prefer espresso.
Same here. Double espresso hits the spot in the mornings. I drink it black most times. On Saturdays (when I don't have work or Church), I add some Sambuca (a fairly generous amount). Great way to read my morning paper. If you can find Sambuca at your supermarket or liquor store, it is well worth the investment.

jitterbeast.gif

nonfat half and half and splenda..... not to hot, i like to drink it and not burning my mouth.

That's the way I take it too. Nonfat half and half with splenda, but I like it very hot. In fact, I keep microwaving it halfway through so I can get it really hot, again.

Real heavy cream in a strong cup of fresh ground French Roast is the best.

Several little irradiated plastic cups of 'no refrigeration required' half & half in four-hour old Folgers from a truck stop at oh-three-hundred can taste pretty good though, too.
:shock:

Depends on circumstances.
:D

Oh, I will absolutely do a day caffeine-free if there's nothing remotely resembling cram or sugar in my vicinity!

Forum List

Back